Say I Do to Details

Redondo Beach, CA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Say I Do to Details is a Redondo Beach-based full-service wedding planning and design company that serves the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Their detailists specialize in planning unique parties, exclusive corporate functions and distinctive weddings. Say I Do to Details offers extensive industry knowledge and a multicultural background to offer creative, fresh and innovate ideas for special events. Their personalized customer service, good communication, detailed planning and flawless execution cultivates jaw-dropping and stunning events that truly reflect their clients' one-of-a-kind personalities.

Experience
Paola Franco Solomon founded Say I Do to Details in 2012 and is known for her round-the-clock energy and adaptability. She's a multitasker ruled by both the left and right sides of the brain. At Say I Do to Details, she oversees a team of expert wedding planners with years of event experience.

Say I Do to Details offers event planning and design services for weddings, corporate events and other special occasions. Their services include the following:

• Day-of coordination
  • Elopement
  • Event design
  • Hourly rate
  • Woman-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Crystal
    Crystal M. Married on 05/14/2022

Destination Wedding gurus!

We got engaged a little over a year ago with not realizing the complexity of organizing our wedding. We thought we could manage everything on our own (ha, silly us) but soon realized we needed help and guidance from an experienced planner for our destination wedding. We knew we were in good hands when we contacted Paola and her team! Our wedding turned out exactly like we had hoped it would, and it was all thanks to the incredible work of Paola, Sandra, and the team at Say I Do to Details. They were on top of everything from the moment we started working with them, and it was indeed a relief to have their expertise at our disposal. From being the primary contact and creating the best style guide that communicated our vision clearly to vendors, it was clear that the team was invested in making our day very special. The deeper we got into planning our wedding in Cancun, the more questions and roadblocks we came across, but Paola helped navigate us through all the craziness. She and Sandra knew all the right questions to ask and were assertive with the resort and vendors when we needed things done. They were able to move our wedding start time to accommodate exceptional sunset wedding photos without any issues! Talk about going above and beyond. Having them there with us on our big day was a definite must as everything was beautiful and problem free. They were also a blast to hang out with during all the pre-wedding activities. Our families absolutely loved the team. The only issue we had was not finding them as soon as we got engaged! We cannot thank Say I Do to Details enough for making our destination wedding a tropical glamorous dream. Thanks to Paola and Sandra for being our wedding gurus and keeping us on track. Best team for destination weddings!!
    Pamela T. Married on 10/16/2021

Professionalism and grace

Being a wedding planner for over 30 years, I have been part of an insurmountable number of weddings. So when the day came to plan and design the most important wedding ever — my daughter’s — I knew that as mother of the bride, I would need a planner for day of coordination.

Being a perfectionist with a somewhat commanding personality, it was going to be a challenge — that many planners would have shied away from — to carry out a wedding that my daughter and I had planned for months and months.

That is when I hired Say I Do to Details and never looked back. Paola and her team jumped in as if they had been a part of the planning since day one. They assured me that my daughter’s dream wedding would go off without a hitch — and it did thanks to Paola, Sierra and Sandra. Nothing was overlooked…even the smallest detail of sewing the father of the bride’s button on his tuxedo jacket moments before walking down the aisle!

Taking on a wedding where the mother of the bride is a wedding planner is not an easy feat but Paola and her team accomplished it with grace and professionalism down to the last detail.
    As a mother of the bride AND a wedding planner, I would highly recommend Say I Do to Details!
  • Kristi
    Kristi M. Married on 09/26/2021

The Perfect Day!

We hired Paola and her team at Say I Do to Details to run our big day for us, and we can't stop raving at how PERFECT the day actually was. Not a thing was forgotten, any little issue was resolved instantly, AND on top of that, Paola and her team re-purposed our arch flowers for beautiful additional decor inside the ballroom and which to me, was just above and beyond. Really couldn't have been happier with Say I Do to Details. Thanks for everything!!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

20 photos · 03/10/2018

Pricing

2221 Artesia Blvd. Redondo Beach, CA, 90278
3106198983
Location of (Say I Do to Details)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding