2221 Artesia Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Say I Do to Details

Say I Do to Details is a Redondo Beach-based full-service wedding planning and design company that serves the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Their detailists specialize in planning unique parties, exclusive corporate functions and distinctive weddings. Say I Do to Details offers extensive industry knowledge and a multicultural background to offer creative, fresh and innovate ideas for special events. Their personalized customer service, good communication, detailed planning and flawless execution cultivates jaw-dropping and stunning events that truly reflect their clients' one-of-a-kind personalities.

Experience
Paola Franco Solomon founded Say I Do to Details in 2012 and is known for her round-the-clock energy and adaptability. She's a multitasker ruled by both the left and right sides of the brain. At Say I Do to Details, she oversees a team of expert wedding planners with years of event experience.

Say I Do to Details offers event planning and design services for weddings, corporate events and other special occasions. Their services include the following:

• Day-of coordination

51 Reviews for Say I Do to Details

• Marian

Marian Pelaez · Married on 01/18/2020

Best wedding coordinator

I planned my wedding in just 2 months.
    I married at Redbird and they required a day coordinator for the event. At the beginning I couldn’t understand as in my country we have a different way to plan weddings but once I talked to Paola I understood why it was so important. When you get to feel as a guest in your own wedding and realized you are 100% stress free you appreciate all the work that her and her assistant do for you. Thank you Paola for making my dream come true. We were even running out of time and she managed to extend our times with all our vendors like it was planned like that from the very beginning. I even forgot my garter and she brought a super cute one that my husband loved! Also I did my own flowers and decoration and the way she placed them at the venue was better that the vision I even had.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Vanessa · Married on 01/04/2020

A Stress-free Wedding Day

While planning for our wedding, my husband and I knew that we were going to hire a wedding coordinator. The venue we chose required one and I read a bunch of articles that recommended having one. We got married at Smoky Hollow Studios and I looked at their preferred vendors and found Say I Do to Details. I emailed them and Paola reached out to me right away. We met with her in person and I felt confident that on the day of the wedding everything would go smoothly since she and Sandra had worked many times at our venue. We opted for the day-of-coordination package after speaking with Paola. I really appreciated her honesty with the packages they offered and not trying to upsell us - since weddings are already so expensive. She was upfront about what we would benefit from with just the day-of-coordination. A few months before our wedding, I upgraded to the month-of-coordination because I felt like I needed extra help with our last minute things. Paola gave us vendor recommendations for florals, staffing, bar services, and rentals. We ended up using all but one of her recommendations - which were very helpful. We had an issue with the bar service, but Paola reached out to other bar services and we were able to book a bartender last minute.

On the day of our wedding, I can truly say everything went so smoothly. If anything went wrong, I had no idea. Paola, Sandra and Brianna took care of everything and made sure that we were where we needed to be. They even made sure we ate which was amazing. Paola even kept our wedding party in line when a few were not listening before the grand entrance.

Overall, we had a great wedding day. Paola was very accessible leading up to the wedding day. I was worried about the day of timeline and make sure all the vendors knew where they needed to be, but Paola and Sandra took care of it all and on the day of, I (as the bride) thought everything ran smoothly. We were very happy with Paola and her team on our big day.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Say I Do to Details Pricing

Say I Do to Details Price Rates

Say I Do to Details FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• 2221 Artesia Blvd. Redondo Beach, CA, 90278 See on map
    3106198983 (Phone number)
    Location of (Say I Do to Details)