2221 Artesia Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Say I Do to Details

Say I Do to Details is a Redondo Beach-based full-service wedding planning and design company that serves the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Their detailists specialize in planning unique parties, exclusive corporate functions and distinctive weddings. Say I Do to Details offers extensive industry knowledge and a multicultural background to offer creative, fresh and innovate ideas for special events. Their personalized customer service, good communication, detailed planning and flawless execution cultivates jaw-dropping and stunning events that truly reflect their clients' one-of-a-kind personalities.

Experience
Paola Franco Solomon founded Say I Do to Details in 2012 and is known for her round-the-clock energy and adaptability. She's a multitasker ruled by both the left and right sides of the brain. At Say I Do to Details, she oversees a team of expert wedding planners with years of event experience.

Say I Do to Details offers event planning and design services for weddings, corporate events and other special occasions. Their services include the following:

• Day-of coordination

Say I Do to Details 4
Say I Do to Details 5
  • Mark

Mark Jacobson · Married on 06/15/2019

Paola and Sandra are in your corner

Paola and Sandra are in your corner! We did an exhaustive search for planners for our wedding at Terranea and what immediately drew us to Paola was her resourcefulness and her hands-on approach. While many of the planners we interviewed had strict limits on communication or budgets, Paola was willing to work with our needs and vision for our wedding in a way that felt personal and invested in achieving all of our goals.

The vendors that she put us in contact with were, across the board, excellent, competitively priced and - most important to us - in line with the personalities we wanted surrounding us on the weekend. We ended up having Paola and her team work with us for 3 events on our wedding weekend - a Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Drinks, the Wedding itself, and a Beach Brunch the day after. The team worked hard to ensure that each event was unique and exactly what we had envisioned. Whenever we had a concern about a vendor's budget or execution, she tackled the issue head on and was never afraid to ask for what we needed. We've made new favorite restaurants, bakeries, and rental companies that we'll almost certainly use again and those were all Paola finds.

We are full of wonderful, positive memories of the entire weekend and so many of the best touches are thanks entirely to Paola, Sandra, and the rest of the team at Say I Do to Details.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

I was recommended Paola from a friend who was working with her and heard rave reviews! We decided to hire Say I do to Details for the month of service. What I really appreciated about Paola and her service was that even though I was planning everything myself, she still offered her expertise and assistance about 8 months before my wedding. I was able to call or text her if I had any questions regarding my vendors, contracts, and costs. She was very responsive and thought of resolutions I wouldn't have. I felt she went above and beyond to help me get to a great place with everything I wanted to have for our wedding and keeping me on track on when tasks needed to be completed. She gave me multiple check lists to help with the planning and used great software to stay organized. I am a project manager by trade, so these tools were awesome and I took full advantage of them! I had my decoration vendor fall through a few weeks before the wedding and she found a great replacement that matched my needs and budget without any hassle. She and her team are extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and a real pleasure to work with. The day of my wedding, it was extremely windy and I didn't stress one bit because I knew Paola and her team would figure it out and make it all work out! The day went so smoothly and I am so happy to have found and been able to work with Say I Do to Details and would recommend them to any friend or family member for their weddings or events. Thank you Paola and Team!!!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Say I Do to Details Pricing

Say I Do to Details Price Rates

Say I Do to Details FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• 2221 Artesia Blvd. Redondo Beach, CA, 90278 See on map