2221 Artesia Blvd., Redondo Beach, CA 90278 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Say I Do to Details

Say I Do to Details is a Redondo Beach-based full-service wedding planning and design company that serves the Los Angeles and Orange County areas. Their detailists specialize in planning unique parties, exclusive corporate functions and distinctive weddings. Say I Do to Details offers extensive industry knowledge and a multicultural background to offer creative, fresh and innovate ideas for special events. Their personalized customer service, good communication, detailed planning and flawless execution cultivates jaw-dropping and stunning events that truly reflect their clients' one-of-a-kind personalities.

Experience
Paola Franco Solomon founded Say I Do to Details in 2012 and is known for her round-the-clock energy and adaptability. She's a multitasker ruled by both the left and right sides of the brain. At Say I Do to Details, she oversees a team of expert wedding planners with years of event experience.

Say I Do to Details offers event planning and design services for weddings, corporate events and other special occasions. Their services include the following:

• Day-of coordination

Say I Do to Details 5
Say I Do to Details 6
Say I Do to Details 7

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

I was recommended Paola from a friend who was working with her and heard rave reviews! We decided to hire Say I do to Details for the month of service. What I really appreciated about Paola and her service was that even though I was planning everything myself, she still offered her expertise and assistance about 8 months before my wedding. I was able to call or text her if I had any questions regarding my vendors, contracts, and costs. She was very responsive and thought of resolutions I wouldn't have. I felt she went above and beyond to help me get to a great place with everything I wanted to have for our wedding and keeping me on track on when tasks needed to be completed. She gave me multiple check lists to help with the planning and used great software to stay organized. I am a project manager by trade, so these tools were awesome and I took full advantage of them! I had my decoration vendor fall through a few weeks before the wedding and she found a great replacement that matched my needs and budget without any hassle. She and her team are extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and a real pleasure to work with. The day of my wedding, it was extremely windy and I didn't stress one bit because I knew Paola and her team would figure it out and make it all work out! The day went so smoothly and I am so happy to have found and been able to work with Say I Do to Details and would recommend them to any friend or family member for their weddings or events. Thank you Paola and Team!!!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Traycie Dohzen · Married on 11/03/2018

I didn't worry at all the day of my wedding!

I recently got married and we hired Paola and Sandra for their partial planning services for our wedding. Paola is extremely organized and was great at communicating with me on what needed to get done and making sure I was staying on task. I would say without a doubt that her connections to various vendors and referrals from her are a priceless asset when hiring her. I had a relatively short engagement (8 months) so I didn't have the time to thoroughly research and vet vendors on my own so I trusted Paola's expertise when it came to sourcing vendors for my wedding. She coordinated all of their contracts and insurance requirements for the wedding venue as well.

Everything came together so beautifully on our special day! It didn't go without a hitch - my fiancee got a bloody nose while we were taking pictures and of course I look down and there's a bright red spot on my bright, white dress. But Paola's emergency kit came to the rescue! She had this stain remover wipe that was PURE MAGIC. You couldn't even tell that I had blood on my dress moments before. She made sure we stayed on time during the wedding, but always made sure that I was enjoying myself as well. I'm already thinking of future events I might need to hire Paola for! Maybe a baby shower in the next year?!?

Sent on 11/14/2018

Say I Do to Details Pricing

Say I Do to Details Price Rates

Say I Do to Details FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 4