Say I Do to Details Reviews

Say I Do to Details 4
Say I Do to Details 5
  • RJ &

Rj & Ruby-Ann López · Getting married on 03/01/2020

Amazing, responsive, and supportive!

Paola and her team at Say I Do to Details were amazing for our wedding, and even the months leading up to it. I am so glad we had them because our wedding ran so smoothly. We had a really large wedding and everything about that day was perfect. Paola created a detailed timeline and made sure our vendors were accounted for. She and her team made our wedding vision come to life. It was everything we wanted and more. I can’t say enough good things about them. At our reception, her team made sure my husband and I were fed before the reception even started. It was nice to have a moment to ourselves before the actual party started. Throughout the night, they were so responsive to us and made sure we were okay. We had so much fun because of them, and I would highly recommend them to any bride and groom looking for an outstanding wedding planning team. Thank you Paola and the rest of the ladies of Say I Do to Details! You are the best!

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Marian

Marian Pelaez · Married on 01/18/2020

Best wedding coordinator

I planned my wedding in just 2 months.
    I married at Redbird and they required a day coordinator for the event. At the beginning I couldn’t understand as in my country we have a different way to plan weddings but once I talked to Paola I understood why it was so important. When you get to feel as a guest in your own wedding and realized you are 100% stress free you appreciate all the work that her and her assistant do for you. Thank you Paola for making my dream come true. We were even running out of time and she managed to extend our times with all our vendors like it was planned like that from the very beginning. I even forgot my garter and she brought a super cute one that my husband loved! Also I did my own flowers and decoration and the way she placed them at the venue was better that the vision I even had.

Say I Do to Details 6
    Say I Do to Details 11
    Sent on 01/21/2020

Vanessa · Married on 01/04/2020

A Stress-free Wedding Day

While planning for our wedding, my husband and I knew that we were going to hire a wedding coordinator. The venue we chose required one and I read a bunch of articles that recommended having one. We got married at Smoky Hollow Studios and I looked at their preferred vendors and found Say I Do to Details. I emailed them and Paola reached out to me right away. We met with her in person and I felt confident that on the day of the wedding everything would go smoothly since she and Sandra had worked many times at our venue. We opted for the day-of-coordination package after speaking with Paola. I really appreciated her honesty with the packages they offered and not trying to upsell us - since weddings are already so expensive. She was upfront about what we would benefit from with just the day-of-coordination. A few months before our wedding, I upgraded to the month-of-coordination because I felt like I needed extra help with our last minute things. Paola gave us vendor recommendations for florals, staffing, bar services, and rentals. We ended up using all but one of her recommendations - which were very helpful. We had an issue with the bar service, but Paola reached out to other bar services and we were able to book a bartender last minute.

On the day of our wedding, I can truly say everything went so smoothly. If anything went wrong, I had no idea. Paola, Sandra and Brianna took care of everything and made sure that we were where we needed to be. They even made sure we ate which was amazing. Paola even kept our wedding party in line when a few were not listening before the grand entrance.

Overall, we had a great wedding day. Paola was very accessible leading up to the wedding day. I was worried about the day of timeline and make sure all the vendors knew where they needed to be, but Paola and Sandra took care of it all and on the day of, I (as the bride) thought everything ran smoothly. We were very happy with Paola and her team on our big day.

Sent on 01/20/2020

Lara Vitale · Married on 08/24/2019

Great to work with

Paola and her team did awesome job on my daughter wedding August 24,2019 my daughter had a personal assistant Brianna she was wonderful

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Mark

Mark Jacobson · Married on 06/15/2019

Paola and Sandra are in your corner

Paola and Sandra are in your corner! We did an exhaustive search for planners for our wedding at Terranea and what immediately drew us to Paola was her resourcefulness and her hands-on approach. While many of the planners we interviewed had strict limits on communication or budgets, Paola was willing to work with our needs and vision for our wedding in a way that felt personal and invested in achieving all of our goals.

The vendors that she put us in contact with were, across the board, excellent, competitively priced and - most important to us - in line with the personalities we wanted surrounding us on the weekend. We ended up having Paola and her team work with us for 3 events on our wedding weekend - a Rehearsal Dinner/Welcome Drinks, the Wedding itself, and a Beach Brunch the day after. The team worked hard to ensure that each event was unique and exactly what we had envisioned. Whenever we had a concern about a vendor's budget or execution, she tackled the issue head on and was never afraid to ask for what we needed. We've made new favorite restaurants, bakeries, and rental companies that we'll almost certainly use again and those were all Paola finds.

We are full of wonderful, positive memories of the entire weekend and so many of the best touches are thanks entirely to Paola, Sandra, and the rest of the team at Say I Do to Details.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Allison · Married on 05/04/2019

I was recommended Paola from a friend who was working with her and heard rave reviews! We decided to hire Say I do to Details for the month of service. What I really appreciated about Paola and her service was that even though I was planning everything myself, she still offered her expertise and assistance about 8 months before my wedding. I was able to call or text her if I had any questions regarding my vendors, contracts, and costs. She was very responsive and thought of resolutions I wouldn't have. I felt she went above and beyond to help me get to a great place with everything I wanted to have for our wedding and keeping me on track on when tasks needed to be completed. She gave me multiple check lists to help with the planning and used great software to stay organized. I am a project manager by trade, so these tools were awesome and I took full advantage of them! I had my decoration vendor fall through a few weeks before the wedding and she found a great replacement that matched my needs and budget without any hassle. She and her team are extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and a real pleasure to work with. The day of my wedding, it was extremely windy and I didn't stress one bit because I knew Paola and her team would figure it out and make it all work out! The day went so smoothly and I am so happy to have found and been able to work with Say I Do to Details and would recommend them to any friend or family member for their weddings or events. Thank you Paola and Team!!!!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Traycie Dohzen · Married on 11/03/2018

I didn't worry at all the day of my wedding!

I recently got married and we hired Paola and Sandra for their partial planning services for our wedding. Paola is extremely organized and was great at communicating with me on what needed to get done and making sure I was staying on task. I would say without a doubt that her connections to various vendors and referrals from her are a priceless asset when hiring her. I had a relatively short engagement (8 months) so I didn't have the time to thoroughly research and vet vendors on my own so I trusted Paola's expertise when it came to sourcing vendors for my wedding. She coordinated all of their contracts and insurance requirements for the wedding venue as well.

Everything came together so beautifully on our special day! It didn't go without a hitch - my fiancee got a bloody nose while we were taking pictures and of course I look down and there's a bright red spot on my bright, white dress. But Paola's emergency kit came to the rescue! She had this stain remover wipe that was PURE MAGIC. You couldn't even tell that I had blood on my dress moments before. She made sure we stayed on time during the wedding, but always made sure that I was enjoying myself as well. I'm already thinking of future events I might need to hire Paola for! Maybe a baby shower in the next year?!?

Sent on 11/14/2018

Jenine · Married on 10/13/2018

Absolute Perfection

Upon reflecting on our wedding, my husband says quite frankly that Sandra was the best decision we made for that day (and we had the most incredible vendors). It was clear from our very first meetings to the end of the wedding night, that she constantly had us in mind and nothing else. I firmly believe she is the reason everything at our wedding went so perfectly. Sandra was never affected by stress when problems arose. (Even time-sensitive ones!) She always remained calm and approached every problem with understanding. She was always happy and willing to help and find solutions to even the most minor of problems. We STRONGLY recommend to other couples getting married that they hire Paola, Sandra and the team from Say I Do to Details. As the bride, I have to say that my wedding day felt like a perfect, beautiful dream because I did not have a single thing to worry or feel anxious about. (And for an anxious person, that is a feat!) Words cannot express how grateful we are to Sandra and the team for making our day absolute perfection.

Sent on 11/04/2018
  • Giovanna

Giovanna Purdom · Married on 09/23/2018

Stress-Free Dream Wedding Made Easy

I hired Paola for month-of coordination. Paola SAVED my ceremony when she found out a few weeks before the wedding that I had booked the wrong space 12 months before. I was planning a California wedding from Texas and having never been to the venue in person, I unknowingly booked the wrong spot for the ceremony (same venue, but different spots at venue for ceremonies). All that 12 months I was planning around a ceremony space I didn't have. Luckily we were able to change it to the space I initially wanted, thank goodness. Without Paola, I wouldn't have even known about this mistake, and I probably would have found out day-of, and my wedding would have been a mess. She was professional, on top of documentation and logistics and timeline. She was also a great resource to have for extra advice on planning logistics that came up in planning our wedding day - which helped me TONS. During the wedding day she always approached me calmly, which definitely took away stress, and she took care of every single detail which made the whole day easy on me so I can focus on my wedding day with my husband and family. Every detail was taken care of. Thank you Paola!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Tanya · Married on 07/24/2018

Paola is amazing!!!!! Her and her team deliver d everything I asked for and much more day before wedding day I was so overwhelmed and she made it so smoothe my wedding day couldn’t of been more perfect thanks to her and her amazing team! There’s not one thing I would change I will be forever grateful

Sent on 09/03/2018

Michelle · Married on 07/21/2018

If you’re reading this, you HAVE to meet this team! Paola and her team were absolutely wonderful and friendly, very understanding and flexible with my needs and requests. They kept us sane! Many people told me I didn’t need a planner, but having Paola and her team made a world of difference on our special day. Everything was in order and under control which allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding! So thankful and grateful for this wonderful team! <3 great investment and experience.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Alexandra Heird · Married on 07/14/2018

Wonderful Experience

Sandra is an angel. I cannot say enough good things about her and Paola. I was in last minute panic mode needing to find a day of coordinator and they swooped in and saved the day. From the second I met Sandra we clicked and I knew she would make our special day run smoothly. She came for our rehearsal and calmed my jitters. The day of was a dream because of her. If you are looking for a wedding planner or just a day of coordinator you will not be disappointed for going with Say I Do to Details.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Gwenn · Married on 05/19/2018

Paola and her team are amazing. Working with the Say I Do to Details team literally saved my wedding. My husband and I are from two very different cultures and Paola did an amazing job showcasing both on our day. Paola and her team were amazing to work with from choosing vendors to day of coordination. She was always available, always organized and always a pleasure to talk to and was amazing with all members of the family. I’d also like to mention the lady in waiting service was a must. Breanna was amazing, made sure I ate, touched up my makeup and hair and even helped with final touches on party favors. She was simply FANTASTIC. Overall if you are looking for THE BEST event coordinator and planner, these ladies are it. Look no further!!!!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Pamela · Married on 04/28/2018

Paola and the Say I Do to Details team did a wonderful job providing partial planning services leading up to our wedding and providing full coordination of our wedding on the day of. While Paola's expertise was invaluable during the planning process, especially with suggesting tried-and-true vendors who fit within our target price range, her and her team's speed, efficiency, and flexibility on wedding day were what made them a true asset. They helped us deal with multiple unexpected hiccups on our wedding day, including a mix-up with one of our vendors, and the fact that I forgot to wear my garter (she and her team somehow made a makeshift garter for the toss). Overall, the fact that we were able to relax, enjoy our special day, and soak in all the details while spending quality time with family and friends was an amazing thing that ultimately made them a vendor worth hiring.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Christine · Married on 01/19/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Paola, Sandra and the entire Say I Do to Details team. I hired Paola for day-of planning for what was supposed to be a small wedding, that ultimately turned into a very large one (260+ guests).
    Our contract opened with a very clear delineation of her roles, and what help/service I could expect from her and her team. This open communication is a platform for Paola's practice. I always felt comforted by her calmness, her organization, and her complete understanding of the great stress that comes with a big wedding. While she was to be my day of planner, our work together started long before my big day. She brought up SO MANY THINGS that I had not even considered in the planning of my wedding.
    Paola offers competitive pricing and she was willing to work we me to keep me within my budget. Honestly, having her in my corner ultimately saved me a lot of money. She knows what to anticipate and knows how to work well in a dynamic environment. I only wish that I had hired her for more than just day of planning.
    On the day of my wedding, Paola worked hard to really make my vision really come to life all while taking all of the stress off of my shoulders so that I could really enjoy my wedding. She was also phenomenal at managing my way too big bridal party (15 groomsmen!!). Paola and her team had walkie-talkies and electronic copies to reference our time line at all times. They communicated with each other constantly and worked SO hard to keep us on schedule!!
    I am so grateful for her expertise, happy and helpful demeanor and for her astonishing attention to detail.
    My wedding was an absolute dream come true. Paola was instrumental in the smooth execution of a phenomenal night with SO many moving parts!!! You really need this woman, she is truly wonderful at her job!!

Sent on 02/11/2018

Rabia · Married on 12/17/2017

I found Paola Franco and Say I Do to Details via a referral from one of the wedding venues I was looking at. Although I ultimately didn't choose to go with that venue, I was so glad that they had introduced me to Paola and her company. I called her on my way home from work and we had a great chat, after that first call I immediately felt in a good place. After that, we set up a time to meet at a coffee shop near our homes. Bonus: we lived in the same area so that was awesome! After my very first meeting with Paola she had me thinking about details I hadn't thought of before and logistical aspects I didn't even know to ask! That's what I love about her- she thinks of everything. We hired her for partial planning and the months leading up to my wedding she was always there to answer my texts, emails and phone calls. On the day of I was so glad she, Sandra, and her team were there! I cannot say enough good things about how kind and sweet these ladies are. They took such good care of me on the day of my wedding, especially considering I wore the heaviest dress of my life! Thank you so much Paola and Sandra, I hope to work with you both in the future. :)

Sent on 01/03/2018

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

We are so happy that we decided to use Say I Do To Details to coordinate our wedding. They have several packages to fit the needs of any bride and groom. As our wedding day got closer, I got more and more nervous about all the little details. However, when I walked into our venue, everything was perfect. It was better than I ever could have imagined! Throughout the wedding, I felt at ease and everything went so smoothly. I know I have Paola and the whole Say I Do To details team to thank for that. There were so many extra little things that they all did to make our day the perfect day for us and all of our guests. Thank you so much for the perfect wedding!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Chiara · Married on 11/04/2017

Paola, Sandra, and the whole Say I Do to Details team were fantastic! We couldn’t have done it without them. We hired SIDD for our rehearsal dinner, wedding planning, and farewell brunch. Their rates are very fair and competitive. Paola was always very considerate of our budget and never pushed us to spend more. She has a wealth of good venues and vendors at her disposal that were all better than we could have imagined. The dinner and ceremony venues she found for us were a dream come true. The SIDD team and their army of vendors always listened to what we wanted and worked hard to make our own unique vision come to life. Paola always let us know what to expect and when, and made our lives simpler by always prioritizing things for us so we knew what to be working on and when. Paola can be a pitbull when you need her to be and it always felt like she was fighting for our team. By the end she felt like family and we were so thankful for her. We wish we could do it all again! Thank you Paola!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Joseph · Married on 10/28/2017

We never truly believed that Wedding Ninjas were real…UNTIL my wife and I saw Paola and her team in action. We hired ‘Say I Do’ about four weeks before our big day after plans with our original planners very unfortunately fell through. Though we went into a bit of panic-mode, we weren’t extremely worried because we had ended up doing most of the planning ourselves up until that point, or so we thought. Now looking back, we are SO grateful for Paola, Sandra, Maryan and Vanessa -- we couldn’t have pulled our amazing day off so smoothly without them. Prompt, stealth, and in control the entire time. They were the first ones there and the last ones to leave, and the whole time maintained an amazing attitude and work ethic, and so effortlessly adapted and adjusted to the flow of our wedding/reception!

Oh, and did I mention Paola had literally just had a baby when we reached out to hire her? Juggling a newborn, weddings every weekend leading up to ours, and taking us on as a last-minute client, she deserves all the praise we can give.

I felt it best that I write this review because I got to witness all of it while my wife was off being pampered the day of the wedding. We would both recommend “Say I Do” to any and all couples looking to plan the best day of their lives.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Maura · Married on 10/21/2017

Hiring Say I do to Details for our wedding was the single best decision we made in our entire wedding planning process. We hired Say I do to Details as our event coordinators and design artists and couldn't be more satisfied with their work.

Design Service - I gave Paola scattered pictures, ideas, and Pinterest boards, and she gave me a cohesive wedding theme. I planned my entire wedding from Pittsburgh and never got to see my venue before the wedding day. My venue was rustic and raw with a lot of potential, which also means it had potential for ending up like a diy project gone wrong. It was comforting to know that Paola knew the space and was designing my theme with that in mind. Say I do to Details transformed the space into the perfect blend of rustic and whimsical. I received so many compliments about the decor/theme of my wedding and mostly found myself admitting that all the originality was Paola's doing.

Coordinator Service- Say I do to Details made the wedding day go on without a hitch. They took care of every detail and made sure that I got to enjoy my day. Our parents were so thrilled that Paola and Sandra were there to take care of the wedding logistics so they could enjoy themselves. The day-of-coordinator package also included coordinating with vendors in the days leading up to the wedding and this aspect of the package freed up a lot of my time in the final days.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Chloe · Married on 10/14/2017

I cannot recommend "Say I do to Details" enough. I had the pleasure of working with Jaclyn for my October 2017 wedding. She was incredible. She and I worked together the month before the wedding ironing out all the details and the little things I never would have thought of. She was incredibly organized, knowledgable and available whenever I needed to ask her to ask a question. As amazing as she was leading up to the wedding she was even greater at my wedding. From coordinating the wedding day schedule with all our bridesmaids, groomsmen, family members, and vendors - to ensuring that the wedding kept on schedule. Anything we needed that day she had - from kleenex to getting the groomsmen pre-wedding snacks. We had multiple family members and guests come up to us at the wedding to tell us how impressed they were with her. As someone who gets easily overwhelmed - I can't stress enough how thankful I am to have had her there. We are so happy we found Jaclyn and "I Say I do to Details"! I STRONGLY recommend her to anyone looking for a planner. You will not be regret it. :)

Sent on 12/17/2017
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 09/09/2017

We interviewed many DOCs and after our last one with Paola and Sandra, we were happy to hire Say I Do to Details. There was so much to do in the weeks leading up to the wedding; I'm so happy that these ladies were only a text message or an email away. The day of the wedding went smoothly and everything ran on time thanks to them. I fully recommend them for any future event!!! Thank you, ladies!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
  • F

Farnaz · Married on 08/19/2017

We wish we could give them more than 5 stars! My Husband and I got married a month ago and we had their "month of coordination plan". Paola and Sam are awesome! They were always Organized and responsive.They even referred us to couple of vendors which we got super good deals from them. Everything was executed the way we wanted. You cannot believe how much detail oriented they are!!

On the day of Wedding everything went smooth and Sam and Paola were all on point and it looked like that they were always present everywhere and coordinating everything. We really felt like we had extra friends by our side on our wedding day!
    Thank you thank you thank you !!!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

After deciding to have a shorter than normal engagement (7 months), Paola and her team were my saving grace for making everything seem so perfect and effortless! Paola had great vendor recommendations in a variety of budgets, helped to keep my Pinterest dreams realistic, and was a great sounding board. Paola also kept me on task when I needed it (which I definitely did) in order to stay on schedule and book all important vendors timely. My venue had a lot of rules and required every vendor and detail to be brought in (yes down to the toilet paper), so Paola made sure we covered every single detail, kept me from getting overwhelmed, and most importantly made me feel so confident that everything was under control so that I was very relaxed and enjoyed every moment of my wedding day. At cocktail hour on my wedding day, someone spilled a full glass of red wine on the front of my wedding dress and Paola saved the day with her magic emergency kit – I truly couldn’t have made it all come together without the help of Say I Do to Details!!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Johanna · Married on 08/12/2017

I was referred to Paola by a good friend of mine, who knew of her company, "Say I do to the details" and after interviewing several Wedding Planners we decided to go with her. Our wedding was a fairytale come true. Every detail was perfect, including a minute by minute timeline Paola provided for the day of the wedding which made the entire event run smoothly. She even had songs for each portion of the reception down to the minute it seemed. Paola and her staff are not only professional, but they care and it shows in how they handle all the details on your very special day with confidence and a sense of calm. I have nothing but the best things to say about Paola and her team and highly recommend her to anyone looking to plan any type of special event. We will absolutely be using her in the near future for all of our events, as well as referring her to close friends and family.

Sent on 08/18/2017