39 Reviews for Say I Do to Details

Destination (1)
Double Weddings (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
39 Say I Do to Details Reviews

Paola is amazing!!!!! Her and her team deliver d everything I asked for and much more day before wedding day I was so overwhelmed and she made it so smoothe my wedding day couldn’t of been more perfect thanks to her and her amazing team! There’s not one thing I would change I will be forever grateful

Profile Picture Tanya , 7/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

If you’re reading this, you HAVE to meet this team! Paola and her team were absolutely wonderful and friendly, very understanding and flexible with my needs and requests. They kept us sane! Many people told me I didn’t need a planner, but having Paola and her team made a world of difference on our special day. Everything was in order and under control which allowed us to truly enjoy our wedding! So thankful and grateful for this wonderful team!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Paola and her team are amazing. Working with the Say I Do to Details team literally saved my wedding. My husband and I are from two very different cultures and Paola did an amazing job showcasing both on our day. Paola and her team were amazing to work with from choosing vendors to day of coordination. She was always available, always organized and always a pleasure to talk to and was amazing with all members of the family. I’d also like to mention the lady in waiting service was a must. Breanna was amazing, made sure I ate, touched up my makeup and hair and even helped with final touches on party favors. She was simply FANTASTIC. Overall if you are looking for THE BEST event coordinator and planner, these ladies are it. Look no further!!!!

Profile Picture Gwenn, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Paola and the Say I Do to Details team did a wonderful job providing partial planning services leading up to our wedding and providing full coordination of our wedding on the day of. While Paola's expertise was invaluable during the planning process, especially with suggesting tried-and-true vendors who fit within our target price range, her and her team's speed, efficiency, and flexibility on wedding day were what made them a true asset. They helped us deal with multiple unexpected hiccups on our wedding day, including a mix-up with one of our vendors, and the fact that I forgot to wear my garter (she and her team somehow made a makeshift garter for the toss). Overall, the fact that we were able to relax, enjoy our special day, and soak in all the details while spending quality time with family and friends was an amazing thing that ultimately made them a vendor worth hiring.

Profile Picture Pamela, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Paola, Sandra and the entire Say I Do to Details team. I hired Paola for day-of planning for what was supposed to be a small wedding, that ultimately turned into a very large one (260+ guests).
Our contract opened with a very clear delineation of her roles, and what help/service I could expect from her and her team. This open communication is a platform for Paola's practice. I always felt comforted by her calmness, her organization, and her complete understanding of the great stress that comes with a big wedding. While she was to be my day of planner, our work together started long before my big day. She brought up SO MANY THINGS that I had not even considered in the planning of my wedding.
Paola offers competitive pricing and she was willing to work we me to keep me within my budget. Honestly, having her in my corner ultimately saved me a lot of money. She knows what to anticipate and knows how to work well in a dynamic environment. I only wish that I had hired her for more than just day of planning.
On the day of my wedding, Paola worked hard to really make my vision really come to life all while taking all of the stress off of my shoulders so that I could really enjoy my wedding. She was also phenomenal at managing my way too big bridal party (15 groomsmen!!). Paola and her team had walkie-talkies and electronic copies to reference our time line at all times. They communicated with each other constantly and worked SO hard to keep us on schedule!!
I am so grateful for her expertise, happy and helpful demeanor and for her astonishing attention to detail.
My wedding was an absolute dream come true. Paola was instrumental in the smooth execution of a phenomenal night with SO many moving parts!!! You really need this woman, she is truly wonderful at her job!!

Profile Picture Christine, 1/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I found Paola Franco and Say I Do to Details via a referral from one of the wedding venues I was looking at. Although I ultimately didn't choose to go with that venue, I was so glad that they had introduced me to Paola and her company. I called her on my way home from work and we had a great chat, after that first call I immediately felt in a good place. After that, we set up a time to meet at a coffee shop near our homes. Bonus: we lived in the same area so that was awesome! After my very first meeting with Paola she had me thinking about details I hadn't thought of before and logistical aspects I didn't even know to ask! That's what I love about her- she thinks of everything. We hired her for partial planning and the months leading up to my wedding she was always there to answer my texts, emails and phone calls. On the day of I was so glad she, Sandra, and her team were there! I cannot say enough good things about how kind and sweet these ladies are. They took such good care of me on the day of my wedding, especially considering I wore the heaviest dress of my life! Thank you so much Paola and Sandra, I hope to work with you both in the future. :)

Profile Picture Rabia, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so happy that we decided to use Say I Do To Details to coordinate our wedding. They have several packages to fit the needs of any bride and groom. As our wedding day got closer, I got more and more nervous about all the little details. However, when I walked into our venue, everything was perfect. It was better than I ever could have imagined! Throughout the wedding, I felt at ease and everything went so smoothly. I know I have Paola and the whole Say I Do To details team to thank for that. There were so many extra little things that they all did to make our day the perfect day for us and all of our guests. Thank you so much for the perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Paola, Sandra, and the whole Say I Do to Details team were fantastic! We couldn’t have done it without them. We hired SIDD for our rehearsal dinner, wedding planning, and farewell brunch. Their rates are very fair and competitive. Paola was always very considerate of our budget and never pushed us to spend more. She has a wealth of good venues and vendors at her disposal that were all better than we could have imagined. The dinner and ceremony venues she found for us were a dream come true. The SIDD team and their army of vendors always listened to what we wanted and worked hard to make our own unique vision come to life. Paola always let us know what to expect and when, and made our lives simpler by always prioritizing things for us so we knew what to be working on and when. Paola can be a pitbull when you need her to be and it always felt like she was fighting for our team. By the end she felt like family and we were so thankful for her. We wish we could do it all again! Thank you Paola!

Profile Picture Chiara, 11/4/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We never truly believed that Wedding Ninjas were real…UNTIL my wife and I saw Paola and her team in action. We hired ‘Say I Do’ about four weeks before our big day after plans with our original planners very unfortunately fell through. Though we went into a bit of panic-mode, we weren’t extremely worried because we had ended up doing most of the planning ourselves up until that point, or so we thought. Now looking back, we are SO grateful for Paola, Sandra, Maryan and Vanessa -- we couldn’t have pulled our amazing day off so smoothly without them. Prompt, stealth, and in control the entire time. They were the first ones there and the last ones to leave, and the whole time maintained an amazing attitude and work ethic, and so effortlessly adapted and adjusted to the flow of our wedding/reception!

Oh, and did I mention Paola had literally just had a baby when we reached out to hire her? Juggling a newborn, weddings every weekend leading up to ours, and taking us on as a last-minute client, she deserves all the praise we can give.

I felt it best that I write this review because I got to witness all of it while my wife was off being pampered the day of the wedding. We would both recommend “Say I Do” to any and all couples looking to plan the best day of their lives.

Profile Picture Joseph, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Say I do to Details for our wedding was the single best decision we made in our entire wedding planning process. We hired Say I do to Details as our event coordinators and design artists and couldn't be more satisfied with their work.

Design Service - I gave Paola scattered pictures, ideas, and Pinterest boards, and she gave me a cohesive wedding theme. I planned my entire wedding from Pittsburgh and never got to see my venue before the wedding day. My venue was rustic and raw with a lot of potential, which also means it had potential for ending up like a diy project gone wrong. It was comforting to know that Paola knew the space and was designing my theme with that in mind. Say I do to Details transformed the space into the perfect blend of rustic and whimsical. I received so many compliments about the decor/theme of my wedding and mostly found myself admitting that all the originality was Paola's doing.

Coordinator Service- Say I do to Details made the wedding day go on without a hitch. They took care of every detail and made sure that I got to enjoy my day. Our parents were so thrilled that Paola and Sandra were there to take care of the wedding logistics so they could enjoy themselves. The day-of-coordinator package also included coordinating with vendors in the days leading up to the wedding and this aspect of the package freed up a lot of my time in the final days.

Profile Picture Maura, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I cannot recommend "Say I do to Details" enough. I had the pleasure of working with Jaclyn for my October 2017 wedding. She was incredible. She and I worked together the month before the wedding ironing out all the details and the little things I never would have thought of. She was incredibly organized, knowledgable and available whenever I needed to ask her to ask a question. As amazing as she was leading up to the wedding she was even greater at my wedding. From coordinating the wedding day schedule with all our bridesmaids, groomsmen, family members, and vendors - to ensuring that the wedding kept on schedule. Anything we needed that day she had - from kleenex to getting the groomsmen pre-wedding snacks. We had multiple family members and guests come up to us at the wedding to tell us how impressed they were with her. As someone who gets easily overwhelmed - I can't stress enough how thankful I am to have had her there. We are so happy we found Jaclyn and "I Say I do to Details"! I STRONGLY recommend her to anyone looking for a planner. You will not be regret it. :)

Profile Picture Chloe, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We interviewed many DOCs and after our last one with Paola and Sandra, we were happy to hire Say I Do to Details. There was so much to do in the weeks leading up to the wedding; I'm so happy that these ladies were only a text message or an email away. The day of the wedding went smoothly and everything ran on time thanks to them. I fully recommend them for any future event!!! Thank you, ladies!!

Profile Picture Yesenia, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We wish we could give them more than 5 stars! My Husband and I got married a month ago and we had their "month of coordination plan". Paola and Sam are awesome! They were always Organized and responsive.They even referred us to couple of vendors which we got super good deals from them. Everything was executed the way we wanted. You cannot believe how much detail oriented they are!!

On the day of Wedding everything went smooth and Sam and Paola were all on point and it looked like that they were always present everywhere and coordinating everything. We really felt like we had extra friends by our side on our wedding day!
Thank you thank you thank you !!!!

Profile Picture Farnaz, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

After deciding to have a shorter than normal engagement (7 months), Paola and her team were my saving grace for making everything seem so perfect and effortless! Paola had great vendor recommendations in a variety of budgets, helped to keep my Pinterest dreams realistic, and was a great sounding board. Paola also kept me on task when I needed it (which I definitely did) in order to stay on schedule and book all important vendors timely. My venue had a lot of rules and required every vendor and detail to be brought in (yes down to the toilet paper), so Paola made sure we covered every single detail, kept me from getting overwhelmed, and most importantly made me feel so confident that everything was under control so that I was very relaxed and enjoyed every moment of my wedding day. At cocktail hour on my wedding day, someone spilled a full glass of red wine on the front of my wedding dress and Paola saved the day with her magic emergency kit – I truly couldn’t have made it all come together without the help of Say I Do to Details!!!

Profile Picture User7583938, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I was referred to Paola by a good friend of mine, who knew of her company, "Say I do to the details" and after interviewing several Wedding Planners we decided to go with her. Our wedding was a fairytale come true. Every detail was perfect, including a minute by minute timeline Paola provided for the day of the wedding which made the entire event run smoothly. She even had songs for each portion of the reception down to the minute it seemed. Paola and her staff are not only professional, but they care and it shows in how they handle all the details on your very special day with confidence and a sense of calm. I have nothing but the best things to say about Paola and her team and highly recommend her to anyone looking to plan any type of special event. We will absolutely be using her in the near future for all of our events, as well as referring her to close friends and family.

Profile Picture Johanna, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so thrilled to have Paola and Sandra as part of our team the month leading up to our wedding day. Paola went above and beyond with her duties, constantly checking in with us and making sure everything was running smoothly on our end. Leading up to the wedding, so many people said to us that as bride and groom we wouldn't really remember most of our day. Those people clearly didn't work with "Say I Do to Details." Thanks to their help and hard work we were able to live in every single moment. There's not a minute of our wedding that we have forgotten, and there's not a single moment that we would have changed. Would recommend "Say I Do to Details" to anyone and everyone looking to have an unforgettable, perfect wedding!

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Paola Franco impressed us from the start. During our first meeting, she discussed the different wedding planning packages that Say I Do to Details offers. After looking over the different packages, we realized there were so many details that we never would have thought of if we had tried to plan it on our own. The most important part of the conversation to my husband was budget. For me, it was aesthetic. I wanted to have a classy and elegant wedding. We had a very tight budget but she ensured us that she could make our dream wedding happen within our budget and with my aesthetic in mind. When she learned about our budget, she helped us determine how much we should spend for each part. She even gave us an excel sheet to help us keep track of all of our expenses.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

I was recommended Paola from a friend who was working with her and heard rave reviews! We decided to hire Say I do to Details for the month of service. What I really appreciated about Paola and her service was that even though I was planning everything myself, she still offered her expertise and assistance about 8 months before my wedding. I was able to call or text her if I had any questions regarding my vendors, contracts, and costs. She was very responsive and thought of resolutions I wouldn't have. I felt she went above and beyond to help me get to a great place with everything I wanted to have for our wedding and keeping me on track on when tasks needed to be completed. She gave me multiple check lists to help with the planning and used great software to stay organized. I am a project manager by trade, so these tools were awesome and I took full advantage of them! I had my decoration vendor fall through a few weeks before the wedding and she found a great replacement that matched my needs and budget without any hassle. She and her team are extremely knowledgeable, trustworthy, and a real pleasure to work with. The day of my wedding, it was extremely windy and I didn't stress one bit because I knew Paola and her team would figure it out and make it all work out! The day went so smoothly and I am so happy to have found and been able to work with Say I Do to Details and would recommend them to any friend or family member for their weddings or events. Thank you Paola and Team!!!!!!

Profile Picture Allison, 5/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

WOW...Paola was definitely my lifesaver for my wedding! I was looking for a wedding planner for the "day of" but turned out that I actually needed more help than I thought! Paola was the first one to respond to my needs and is nothing but constant communication with her. Our wedding venue was at the Carondelet House which was even better for all of us because she has worked there many times and knows the staff very well. Our top priority for us was to have a Jameson shot instead of a champagne toast and a U-shape design at our reception (since our wedding was on St. Patrick's Day, this is pretty important to us).. the venue was a little reluctant because of a shot rule with guests but Paola made it happen! The U-Shape worked out perfect and definitely tied our whole Irish wedding together. We will never forget this...it made our toast more personal and fun! She helped us out with picking out a couple vendors (florist and DJ), which I was stressing out about. Nothing but cool and calm, she made everything for us so much easier. Say I Do to Details is nothing but short of their name and Paola was very detailed and professional! Things that I thought I could do on my own was only something she could see and manage. Our wedding was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thank you so very much Paola for making our day amazing...you are so wonderful and so unbelievably amazing at what you do!! Thank you - Doyle and Sophia :)

Profile Picture Sophia, 3/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wife and I completely procrastinated and with less than 3 months until our wedding, we sought Paola, who ended up being a life saver. Paola planned our wedding in record time and throughout the whole process, she was super communicative, patient, and professional.
After our first meeting which was when we developed a timeline, we could tell that Paola had a wealth of experience. She asked us questions about things that we didn't even think about. As we got close to the actual date, we honestly felt relieved knowing that Paola and her team were going to guide us through our special day.

To my wife and me, Paola felt like she was not only our wedding planner but also our advocate. For example, the vendor who rented us some tables wanted to charge an exorbitant delivery fee that was higher than the actual rental fee. Paola did not hesitate to let us know that this quote was ridiculously high and she managed to find a way to deliver the items without us having to incur this delivery charge.

Paola and her team were awesome and we are super grateful that she was able to plan our wedding!

Profile Picture Edward, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

My husband and I met Paola while attending an open house night at our wedding venue. Our first impression of her was that she was friendly, organized and very professional... boy did she live up to this and then some! We hired her as our day-of coordinator since we were on a budget and planning in only four short months. She did so much more than just the day-of coordinating. We received a wealth of information from her in timelines and checklists for the entire month leading up to our big day, as well as frequent reminders via email which greatly helped in keeping me on track.

At the start of our wedding day, Paula and her assistant, Sandra did a great job of setting up our multiple signs, guest book, cake stand, dining tables, floral arrangements and many candles. They received and kept track of all wedding presents as guests arrived. In the middle of this detailed setup, she even noticed that the cake needed a finishing touch and she knew just how to fix what had been overseen. The result was stunning. Paola also had a way of allaying my worries the day of the wedding. Her updates on my timeline came at perfect intervals so I didn't feel overwhelmed but was also very aware of the schedule. This was very comforting. I was able to focus on just being a bride and soaking in each moment of the day.

Of course, having always heard of friends' wedding glitches, I wondered which hiccups would become part of my wedding story. But Paola and Sandra were so thorough, focused and organized that every aspect of the evening ran smoothly. They were great at communicating with our other vendors: the wedding officiant, DJ, cake delivery, caterers, photographer, videographer and venue manager/staff. The feedback from our guests has been incredible. Some of them have even said it was like something out of a movie, a perfectly executed production.

Needless to say, we highly recommend Paola, Sandra, and Say I Do To Details!

Photo for Say I Do to Details Review - Ceremony Setup by Say I Do To Details
Photo for Say I Do to Details Review - Dining Setup by Say I Do To Details
Photo for Say I Do to Details Review - Dining Setup by Say I Do To Details
Photo for Say I Do to Details Review - Cake Stand Setup and Cake Florals by Say I Do To Details
Photo for Say I Do to Details Review - Ceremony Setup by Say I Do To Details
Profile Picture Hannah, 3/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

My now wife and I had our wedding reception at Carondelet House in February and we used Say I Do To Details as our day-of-coordinator. We never thought we needed this kind of service, but since our venue required it, we started searching for someone. We met Paola at the venue’s open house, and before we hired her, we had met with three other day-of-coordinators. The things that set Paola apart from the other coordinators were her knowledge of the venue, her personable demeanor, and, her competitive pricing. As we got closer to the day of the wedding, and on the day of the wedding, we realized she and her team bring so much more to the table.
During the entire planning process, Paola was able to provide us with recommendations for the various vendors we needed for our wedding. She provided us with recommendations for florists, DJs, photographers, videographers, rental companies, hair and make-up companies, transportation, and I’m sure I’m forgetting a few. A city as big as Los Angeles has so many options when it comes to each of these that it was helpful beyond words to be provided with recommendations that you could trust. We trusted Paola, and she came through!
It goes without saying that there are a lot of details that go into planning a wedding. For those of us who have never done so before (or aren’t professionals!) it is hard for us to keep all of them organized and accounted for. There were many details that we would have overlooked, had it not been for Paola reminding us and keeping us on track.
On our big day, the company name really shined; the detail that went into setting up the

Profile Picture Andrew, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We are so incredibly fortunate to have found Say I Do To Details and have Paola and Sandra coordinate our wedding (Nov 2016)! Where do we start? Paola is nothing short of amazing. Her dedication, thoroughness and kindness showed in every step of the way, going above and beyond the call of duty. It is undeniably clear that she cared so much for us and for our wedding day. We of course had a ton of moving parts for the wedding, from vendors, to traveling families/bridal parties, to our large amount of DIY projects for which we had very specific visions, as well as some pretty unique requests for our "first dance", ceremony, and reception. Paola made sure to meet up with us, jump on phone calls, and keep up with texts/emails to ensure she had everything straight and to really understand what we wanted. She reached out to all of our vendors, made a timeline that everyone was aware of and consistently kept it up-to-date with any changes we had. She had all sorts of suggestions and advice for basically everything we had questions about such as linens, photographers, DJs, our venue, schedule of events, and even our marriage license process! She even pointed out things that we would've left out and gave us tons of options of how we might want to do things based on her experience and expertise. Her seamless work made those weeks, days and moments of the wedding a lot easier. And on the day of, we were so happy to see her. It was like seeing a trusted friend who had helped us get there; she was someone we knew we could depend on for the rest of the day. And boy was she a savior that day. There was a moment where one of the guests was bringing me down, and Paola took the time to not only console me, but really speak to me and remind me of who I was, where I was, and what I wanted. I am so thankful she was there -- She said exactly the right things at the right time with the most genuine of hearts. So, believe us when we say you are in good hands with Paola and Sandra!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Guest List, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I met Paola and Sandra from Say I Do to Details while working at a local venue. I had seen their work a handful of times and knew that we couldn't have anyone else coordinate our wedding day. Although we brought them on as “day of” coordinators, they jumped right in while we were in the process of our planning. Both Paola and Sandra were always quick to respond to an email or text. Whether it was for advice or confirmation we were going in the right direction, they supported us through it all and made us feel at ease. Our wedding was in an airplane hangar which meant EVERYTHING had to be brought in. We were quite overwhelmed with this concept as a lot of coordinating had to go into this. A few weeks prior to our day, they took over communication with all of our vendors. We had over 10 different vendors delivering and setting up the day of our wedding, all which needed to be escorted into the airport, managed, and given direction. They handled everything without a hitch! They took a big blank canvas (hangar) and turned it into our dream wedding. From the way the food trucks flowed outside, to the beautiful bistro lighting, and the way the inside tables were set up around the dance floor… it was everything we wanted it to be! They also created the most magical donut table ever! Our guests were raving about it all night. Throughout the wedding they kept everything flowing, communicated with all of our vendors and the hangar representative, and were beyond attentive to our needs. Having them there with us throughout the night allowed us to relax and actually enjoy our wedding without having to think about anything. When it came time for the night to end they went above and beyond with returning the hangar to its original form. They stayed on top of what the vendors were doing while they were breaking down and leaving and made sure the place was spotless. We don’t know what we would have done without them. The only thing we regret is that we didn’t bring them on earlie

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, Religious, Ceremony, Reception