380 Bloomfield AVE, Caldwell, NJ 07044 Map · Phone number

About Say I DO Bridals

Say "I DO" Bridals is a wedding dress boutique in Caldwell, New Jersey, whose goal is for you to leave with the excitement of having found the dress you’d dreamed of your whole life. Their staff works with you on an individual basis to find the perfect dress, no matter how long it takes, and provides you with a personal bridal consultant to guide you through the process.

Say "I DO" Bridals happily serves the bride, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. They offer hair accessories, jewelry, and veils alongside their bridal gowns, that way you can pair the perfect pieces with your dress in-store and don’t need to worry about whether something will or won’t match! They also offer a selection of shoes and tuxedo rentals to choose from.

i do

Say I DO Bridals 4
  • Liz

Liz Fredas · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Great place!

Adrienne did an amazing job choosing dresses for us. She picked one that made my family’s jaw drop and made me try l e verythkng even if it didn’t look great on the hanger. She also never put pressure on me to buy! Great place highly reccommend!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Ana · Married on 06/14/2019

the best service ever

Adrienne and the staff at Say I Do Bridal are the best in the business. With everything related to our wedding, I was most nervous about finding a dress. My big boobs and even bigger hips, I was so nervous that I wouldn't find anything that would make me feel beautiful. I walked into Say I Do and Adrienne made me feel immediately at home. Her and her staff were patient and listened to exactly what I wanted - didn't try to push me in another direction (unlike some other stores I'd been to). We tried on dress after dress and I didn't see any exasperation on their faces at all. Once I found my dress, Adrienne was always there to answer questions and calm any concerns I had. Also, their tailor is AMAZING! The way she made that dress fit on me, it was like it was made for me. Couldn't be happier that I chose to work with them - I even went straight back there to have my dress preserved after my wedding. You will not find a better place to go and better staff to work with than Adrienne - you will not be sorry!!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Valerie

Valerie · Married on 04/05/2019

Friendly and Professional

I did not purchase my wedding gown from Say I Do, but I did purchase my junior bridesmaids and bridesmaids dresses from there. The owner, Adrienne is so so so nice and friendly and genuinely wants you to be happy with your purchase. When I couldn’t find the original gown I wanted for my girls, she took her time to help me find another one that came close to what I wanted. She was also on top of tracking my gowns since I ordered them a little too close to my wedding date. My girls and I were very pleased with our experience there and I would totally recommend her to friends who may be getting married in the future!

Sent on 04/29/2019