Say I DO Bridals

380 Bloomfield AVE, Caldwell, NJ 07044 Map · Phone number

About Say I DO Bridals

Say "I DO" Bridals is a wedding dress boutique in Caldwell, New Jersey, whose goal is for you to leave with the excitement of having found the dress you’d dreamed of your whole life. Their staff works with you on an individual basis to find the perfect dress, no matter how long it takes, and provides you with a personal bridal consultant to guide you through the process.

Say "I DO" Bridals happily serves the bride, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of the bride, and mother of the groom. They offer hair accessories, jewelry, and veils alongside their bridal gowns, that way you can pair the perfect pieces with your dress in-store and don’t need to worry about whether something will or won’t match! They also offer a selection of shoes and tuxedo rentals to choose from.

A vision in white

Say I DO Bridals 2
  • Liz

Liz Fredas · Getting married on 05/30/2020

Great place!

Adrienne did an amazing job choosing dresses for us. She picked one that made my family’s jaw drop and made me try l e verythkng even if it didn’t look great on the hanger. She also never put pressure on me to buy! Great place highly reccommend!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Gianna Polukord · Married on 10/11/2018

Amazing!

Everyone here is absolutely wonderful! They made the entire process, from picking a gown to getting it preserved, super easy! Everyone is SO friendly and helpful. They are honest with you and make sure you find the perfect gown. I LOVE them and Adrienne (owner). Highly recommend to anyone looking for a gown. They have a HUGE selection of Stella York and various styles of dresses to choose from.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Sara · Married on 07/07/2018

I highly recommend Say I Do. Adrienne and her staff were extremely helpful and accommodating. The gowns were all reasonably priced, and there was a wide variety of styles. Adrienne made the entire process easy and fun!

Sent on 07/26/2018