2501 W Wabash White Oaks Mall, Springfield, IL 62704 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Savvi Formalwear

Kim · Married on 11/24/2016

Savvi was wonderful for our tuxes for the guys for our wedding. They made sure to check in and keep us updated each step of the way. Everyone looked amazing on the wedding day!

Sent on 12/05/2016
  • Hope

Hope · Married on 06/26/2016

Savvi Formalwear was perfect for my wedding! We were planning for a relaxed outdoor ceremony in June so we knew we wanted something that wasn't to formal or hot for the guys. Amanda helped us pick out the perfect suits. Most of the groomsmen were coming from out of state so they had to call in the measurements and they almost all fit perfectly. My dads we had to order another jacket 3 days before the wedding and it came in fitting perfectly the day before the wedding. Amanda was great with communication throughout the entire process and I would recommend Savvi to everyone looking for suits.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Joel · Married on 03/01/2015

I walked in and the staff was very welcoming. they were instantly ready to help assist me and answer all my questions. The sales person Coral was very positive and energetic. when I picked up my tux it was a perfect fit. :)

Sent on 03/01/2015

• Stevens DJ Service
    Stevens DJ Service Wedding DJs

Savvi is the best, Amanda in Springfield will size you up correctly. All my couples enjoy the first class treatment, respect and service. With suits in the local store, they can correct some of those little things right then. If you want to have the best look, feel and comfort use Savvi.

• Sarah Jane Photography
    Sarah Jane Photography Wedding Photographers

Savvi has everything you need for formalwear for your wedding. Contact Amanda and she will make sure you are all looking fantastic in the latest fashions and styles.

• Music Source Professional Disc Jockey Service
    Music Source Professional Disc Jockey Service Wedding DJs

Amazing service! Not your typical tux shop by any means. HUGE warehouse. Any color you need any style, from the retro to the latest.

• 2501 W Wabash, White Oaks Mall Springfield, 62704 See on map