Marien Mae Bridal Boutique & Events

2 Reviews for Marien Mae Bridal Boutique & Events

• Danielle

Danielle Gapinski · Married on 05/10/2019

Personalized, friendly service

I knew from the beginning that I would be purchasing my wedding dress from Marien Mae. What I didn't realize was how wonderful the staff was going to be to work with. The staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. I was blown away that every time I walked through the doors they called me by name and knew exactly when our wedding was. My dress was everything I had envisioned, the tuxes were the perfect compliment to our overall look, and the linens tied the table decor together. Hands down the best service!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Marien Mae Bridal Boutique & Events's reply:

Hi Danielle! We are so happy that you enjoyed the experience as much as we loved helping you! We appreciate you putting your trust in us with your gown, tuxes, and linens. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your big day. Congrats on your beautiful wedding and many blessings on your marriage!

Angela · Married on 06/01/2013

We went to Marian Mae for our wedding day linens. They did a great job of working with us to pick out the perfect color and quality of the floor length linens and cloth napkins that we chose. We were very pleased with their services and would highly recommend them. I also got my Rehearsal Dinner dress from there, which I absolutely loved!

Sent on 03/04/2014