429 W. Main St, Lexington, IL 61753 Map · Phone number

About Personal Touch Sewing

Welcome!

Welcome to Personal Touch Sewing where all services are provided by myself, Sue Davis, owner and seamstress. Whether your project is large or small, with my experience and personal touch on every project I provide the expertise you need to get your sewing project done right. I pride myself on my precise workmanship and knowledge of many types of sewing and alterations. At Personal Touch Sewing services include alterations,including bridal and formals, interior design, and custom made items.

I am here to assist by providing a wide range of services at affordable prices. I serve a wide variety of customers, from simple alterations to extensive bridal or formal work. Located in Central Illinois I am easily accessible. To speak with me, simply contact me in Lexington, IL at your earliest convenience.

• Matthew Mason Clothing
  • Bridal Elegance
  • Churchill's Formal Wear
4528283246802239488 n 51 735866
img2569
Personal Touch Sewing
Beautiful tulle and lace dress with custom alterations including a bustle perfect for dancing!
Custom made flower girl dress with lace from grandmother's dress for a romantic look.
macy jo 2013 015
Custom flower girl
Custom flower girl
Wedding and flower girl dress custom made with embroidery and pearls.
Wedding and flower girl dress custom made with embroidery and pearls.
christmas on the prairrie 2014 by lynne peters 6
4528283246802239488 n 51 735866
img2569

2 Reviews for Personal Touch Sewing

• Kari

Kari · Married on 04/13/2019

Customized Dress

Sue is unbelievable. I had a lot of issues finding the perfect dress to fit my style that was comfortable. Sue was able to take all of my visions and made them into the perfect dress. We were able to pick out fabric that I love and she assembled all of the beading like a puzzle. There was not a single stitch or pattern out of place. She was so patient and easy to work with and made the whole process so painless.

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Taryn & Bill

Taryn · Married on 11/12/2016

Sue met with me for four fittings. She made my wedding dress fit me perfectly! I had my dress taken in many sizes, hemmed, cups were added, and she made me a gorgeous nine-point under bustle!! I highly recommend Personal Touch Sewing!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Personal Touch Sewing FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Flower Girls
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Customary Attire
    Garters
    Hair Accessories
    Veils

• 429 W. Main St Lexington, 61753 See on map
    Location of (Personal Touch Sewing)