Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Bridal Elegance

The Largest Bridal, Prom, and Pageantry Store

Bridal Elegance and our team of professional stylists have thousands of gowns in stock to select from and find the perfect gown of your dreams. As the largest in the Midwest, Bridal Elegance is a "one-stop shop" for all your wedding, prom and pageant needs.

We even offer "first day deals" to help the bride and her entire bridal party. If the bride purchases her gown from us on her first visit, she and her entire bridal party receive discounts on select items.

We carry bridal gowns in stock from size 0-34, and even feature a private stage with viewing mirror for the modest bride. Our gowns range from $200 to $7,000, so we definitely can find your perfect gown. Our stylists can guide you to the best gown to fit your body and budget.

Categories: Wedding Dress

Bridal Gowns (3)
Bridesmaids (2)
Formal Gowns (1)
Veils (1)

I got my dress there yesterday. I couldn't have been happier. My consultant was Kassi and she was extremely helpful, and PATIENT. I went way over my time and had to try on my last two contenders several times. She listened to what I wanted and helped me pick out veils and jewelry. She allowed me to have private moments with my sister and never pushed me about that taking time. This was the most plus size friendly experience I have ever had, there were so many options. My consultant also went with us to the bridesmaids' department and helped us there. Unfortunately I have a few criticisms that by no means we're deal breakers for me. The biggest thing was that the majority of dresses I picked from their website were not there. Everything else was tiny nit picks. A huge shout out to Kim the receptionist, I was so nervous and she eased my mind. Overall, I would suggest it to any bride.

Profile Picture Laura, 12/9/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Gowns, Veils

The Bloomington IL location was very professional and helpful

Profile Picture User6750604, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
1.0

I have to say that bridal Elegance was the worst vendor we had. Not attentive, no refund policy, very unhappy with the dresses, the fittings, terrible customer service. No in store seamstress, just a tearful stress factor from beginning to end. Every other vendor we had was happy to do business. I was so disappointed, disheartened and stressed through every aspect. I will never use them again. Not for prom dresses, not for accessories. They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

220x220 sq 1461775059786 mob

First Day Deals for MOB

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
MOB's and MOG's receive 15% off your dress when the Bride purchases her wedding gown (valued at $500 and up) during her first visit at Bridal Elegance! *See first day deals for brides. Ask you consultant for more information or Call 1-855-4YR-GOWN.
#WWec447815dd0f799b
220x220 sq 1461774803969 firstday bm

First Day Deals for Bridesmaids

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Receive 10% off your Bridesmaid gown and 20% off all in-stock accessories when your Bride purchases her wedding gown (valued over $500 and up) on her first visit to Bridal Elegance! *See first day deals for brides. For more information ask your consultant or call 1-855-4YR-GOWN.
#WW9a4002bdfd5129ec
220x220 sq 1461772176432 firstdaysq

First Day Deals for Brides

$500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Purchase your wedding gown (valued at $500 and up) and receive 25% off all your bridal accessories including your veil, headpiece, jewelry, belts... Ask your consultant for more details or call 1-855-4YR-GOWN. *Also see first day deals for your bridesmaids, mob's and mog's!
#WW9b86a15eade10cbe

105 Krispy Kreme Drive, Bloomington, IL 61704   See On Map
855-497-4696 (phone) 309-665-8211 (fax)
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK! Monday - 10:00a - 6:00p Tuesday - 10:00a - 6:00p Wednesday - 11:00a - 7:00p Thursday - 11:00a - 7:00p Friday - 10:00a - 6:00p Saturday - 10:00a - 5:00p Sunday - 12:00n - 5:00p
205 W Etna Road, Ottawa, IL 61350   See On Map
855-497-4696 (phone) 815-433-0460 (fax)