$2,095
Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Save the Date

Because you deserve the very best!

Planning a wedding is oh so many things! For newly engaged couples, it is usually stressful overwhelming and time-consuming, but also a very exciting time. For us, it is familiar, thrilling and what we do best! We specialize in making every couples dream become a reality. Some brides and grooms need very little assistance and some need everything planned for them. We are here to help regardless how big or small the job. With over 9 years of hands on experience in the industry you will be able to rest assured that your wedding is in good and experienced hands!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Jacksonville

Follow Save the Date on

15 Reviews for Save the Date

Very professional, knowledgeable, and fun.

Profile Picture Jonathan, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My husband and I booked their day-of-coordination unlimited hours package for our wedding and we were beyond glad we did! We are a very detail oriented couple that planned our event to the last detail and finding the perfect day-of-coordinator to make sure all our plans were perfectly executed was not easy. Madyson and her team, Angela and Katrina, were the answers to our prayers! Our wedding took place in 3 different locations with a morning brunch at a hotel, ceremony at a church, and the reception at a museum, and Madyson made sure we had coordinators at every single venue to attend to whatever needs we had. The whole day came off flawlessly! Her team was professional, warm, and had a great eye for detail. They were willing to do anything we needed from communicating with the vendors, overseeing the rental deliveries and setup, picking up the desserts from a local restaurant, steaming linens, and even decorating the get-away car! They are well worth their value and my husband and I could never have imagined our day without them there. During the wedding, Madyson and her team made sure the timeline was perfectly executed, guests were where they needed to be, and that we had a drink in our hands at all time. I truly appreciated how responsive Madyson was with any question I had. Getting a hold of her was never a problem - which was a VERY big deal when it came to coordinating such a momentous occasion in our lives. The sweetest part was when Madyson even offered to throw in her own personal collection of blush and champagne pillows to help enhance the overall look of our event. Any couple would be so lucky to work with her and her team. Do not look any further. You will be so glad you trusted them with the most special day of your lives!!! Truly priceless!

Profile Picture Jevie, 4/18/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Save the Date is such a great event planning company. They're always there for you and stay professional throughout every step. They provide a list of vendors for you that follow your style, meet with you anytime you need them and keep you moving forward. Having Save the Date there for us really helped lift all the stress that comes with planning a wedding.

Profile Picture User5068329, 2+ years ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1467406387740 kellyandstevie w 0816
220x220 sq 1467406388185 kellyandstevie w 0820
220x220 sq 1467406405479 kellyandstevie w 0823

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Madyson and her team do an excellent job in assisting you with your event. They have excellent knowledge of the event industry and fulfill the needs and desires of the client. They are always professional and work graciously with the other vendors at your event. It is a great idea to hire a coordinating service and this is one of the best!

My deepest gratitude is given to Madyson and her team of professionals at Save The Date Weddings! Their outstanding organized staff are of some of the best I have ever had the privilege to work with on events large and small. I look forward to many more recommendations to their company!! Lori Parker of Lori Parker Floral Studios

Jacksonville, FL 32224   See On Map