32 Leehall Drive, Savannah, GA 31419 Map · Phone number

About Savannah Wedding DJ Ray

Hello, my name is Ray Williams. I am a professional DJ and owner of SOUNDS GREAT! Entertainment, based out of Savannah, GA.

For more than 25 years, I have performed for hundreds of Weddings, rehearsal parties, class reunions, business and HOA events, family picnics and wedding anniversary surprize events. Please allow me the opportunity to make your ’Special Day’ just that .... SPECIAL!

I travel to Hilton Head and Daufuskie Island, SC; Statesboro, Hinesville, Tybee Island, Jekyll, Amelia, St Simons & Sapelo Islands, all in Southeast Georgia, plus all points in between!

Spend some time searching useful information that I’ve put together just for you! Please share this information with any of your friends who might be getting married in the future or need the appropriate entertainment for any event.

Finally, please remind your friends who plan on getting married that it is NEVER TOO EARLY to begin the planning phase for their BIG DAY!

Friends DON’T LET FRIENDS book anyone else than me.

Follow Savannah Wedding DJ Ray on

Cake
4e7d082920d5c325 1527259976 20dc8ef66f3fd10d 1527259971330 8 sfadxgfcgv
861eead634432532 1527259976 eed1fce13fde9281 1527259975 7d61cbc43bf4a36f 152725

40 Reviews for Savannah Wedding DJ Ray

DJ Ray was a great addition to my wedding. Very personable, respectful and professional.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Savannah Wedding DJ Ray's reply:

Thank you for your review. Got to know.... email me privately at ray@djray.net. I would love to know who you are. Thanks in advance.

Ashton · Married on 10/03/2015

When looking for a DJ for our wedding, we had no idea where to start looking. My dad came across Ray, and we met him in Savannah. Since our first meeting with him, he was so great with making sure we had every song perfectly picked out. He kept in touch with us regularly and had his own great ideas that helped make our reception the best! He made sure the music was appropriate for our crowd and everything flowed so smooth! I was very impressed and very thankful we selected him as our DJ!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Savannah Wedding DJ Ray's reply:

Ashton: Thank you for your kind words. Your parents, Tim and Dana Dorsey, made sure that you and John's wedding was going to be THE BEST Wedding for both of you. The food, beverages, ambiance, Historical Square ceremony and the reception in Savannah's Historic Gingerbread House. Then they found me and after a few conversations were convinced I was YOUR DJ. Thank you both for allowing me to do what I DO best. I really enjoyed the extra special touches to your reception that I have NEVER attempted before and even impressed myself. God Bless you, your family, friends and guests. Ray Williams, #SavannahWeddingDJRay. Ray@djray.net
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 08/29/2015

Dj Ray was great. He did everything we asked for and more. We also provided great ideas for our party. For all future events I will definitely use Dj Ray..

Sent on 08/30/2015

Savannah Wedding DJ Ray FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 550.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

• Bakers Pride Bakery
    Bakers Pride Bakery Wedding Cakes

DJ Ray is a local , excellent choice for all of your sound/entertainment needs! Very professional and dependable and very personable. Please consider using Ray for your special day as he will not disappoint! It has been a pleasure to know him over many years and to always see his excitement about each event!

• RevSchulte
    RevSchulte Wedding Officiants

I've heard Ray play for several weddings I've had over the years. He's always very professional and does a great job: no missed cues, no wrong volumes, mic's that always work, always looks professional, and never late for the event! You'll really enjoy his music and his style!

• Crystal Genes Photography
    Crystal Genes Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Ray was awesome! We had the opportunity to work alongside him at the wedding reception of one of our April couples in Savannah, GA at Vic's on the River. It is so important for the DJ to know how to engage the guests to keep the party hopping through the night, and Ray knew exactly what to do. He played a great mix of songs that appealed to all ages and tastes, and also knew how to keep the flow of the party going steady until the end. Everyone had a great time, and I'd recommend him to all my future brides!

• 32 Leehall Drive Savannah, 31419 See on map
    9129271680 (Other Phone Number)
    912-284-1075 (Fax Number)