10 AUTUMN LAKE DR, Savannah, GA 31419 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Premier Mobile Dj Service

My Name is Damien Williams AKA "Dj Damien" Owner and DJ of Premier Mobile DJ Service, were I focus on the client. With my company I can create packages to fit everyone's budget. I provide services for all events such as Wedding ceremonies/receptions. Cooperate Functions, Anniversaries, Military Balls etc. I provide everything you need to make your event amazing. I have lighting for the dance floor and uplighting to create a warm and welcoming event, wireless microphones, planning and music request website. I also provide my clients with event insurance. We also have 50,000 songs everything from Top 40-country. We also service our clients with clean and edited music. Whether it be a wedding reception or a birthday party I keep our clients involved every step of the way. I'm a small company but I give a lot of bang for your buck.

For quality service and affordable rates consider Premier Mobile Dj Service. *To book your event, a contract and down payment is required which reserves the time & date for your event. I can accommodate any type of music request. Please just submit your request 30 days prior to your event. Also please let us know if you require event insurance (which is free of charge with each booking) $75.00 discount for all Military ,Police , Firefighters, EMT and city officials. For your convince all deposits and payments are made through PayPal.

8d97fe79a832dd7b 1

7 Reviews for Premier Mobile Dj Service

• Triela

Triela · Married on 04/20/2019

Sudler Wedding

My family absolutely loved everything about the music and incorporating of military and family!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Premier Mobile Dj Service's reply:

It was a pleasure providing great service for all of my military brothers and sisters. Best of luck and God speed in your life together.
  • Nancy

Nancy · Married on 04/06/2019

Great DJ! Would book him again!

Damien was fantastic to work with. He really listened to what we wanted for our reception. I definitely recommend him for any occasion. He was great!!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Greetings Nancy and Jason,

It was a pleasure providing service for your event. Your family and friends were great. We had an awesome time. Best wish to you and Jason.

Kaylyn · Married on 04/21/2018

DJMIXXTHAT (Cardell) WAS AMAZING!! My wedding had a bumpy start but the music went on and none of my guests even noticed! He and Connie were very understanding and helpful to mend my hour long delay and make the most of my night! He even caught me walking down the aisle with his personal phone and forwarded the video to me! I believe they truly made my night!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Greetings Kalyn,

This was an awesome review. However, I believe your review was for another Dj. The name of my company is Premier Mobile Dj Service.

Premier Mobile Dj Service Pricing

Premier Mobile Dj Service Price Rates

Premier Mobile Dj Service FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 699.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 699.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Premier Mobile Dj Service 1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Good Vibrations Entertainment
    Good Vibrations Entertainment Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a dedicated, Customer Service and Quality driven Dj then look no further Damien encompasses all for these traits and puts them on display when it matters the most.

• 10 AUTUMN LAKE DR Savannah, 31419 See on map