Nearby Vendors to Consider

About W. Smith Music

Thanks for visiting W.Smith Music. I am a 25 year old DJ who has a passion for music. I have been doing weddings professionally now for 4 years. I started DJing when I was 15. I've provided runway music for fashion shows in New York and DJed my way through high school and college at Georgia Southern University. My experience with music ranges from Classical, Jazz,  Hip-Hop, Pop, all the way to EDM. I am an open format DJ so I cater to your musical taste & needs. I'm a real DJ who uses turntables and mixes music. No need to provide a chair, I will not use it.

I happily offer dance lights,  custom snapchat filters , and custom monogram lighting. Email me today at wsmith.bookings@gmail.com for a more immediate response.

You can find more photos/ reviews on my Facebook page: W.Smith Music

One Event Per Day (4)
Microphones (4)
Sound/PA System (4)
Consultation (3)

Will is fantastic. Nicest guy ever and very professional. He understood the vibe we were going for and used his expertise to create the best atmosphere. We continue to receive compliments on what a great reception we had...all credit to Will. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day

Dj Will Smith was absolutely amazing! We got so many compliments on his music and the variety that he played. He's professional, responds quickly to all your questions and knows how to get the party started and keep everyone on the dance floor. He's affordable and would definitely recommend him.
12-2-17
Leslie Hensel

Profile Picture leslie, 11/19/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Little late writing this review as our wedding was in May 2017, but anyways.... I had heard so much positive things about Dj Smith and was thrilled when I was able to book him for our wedding. Let me just say Will did not disappoint!!! I was a little nervous because half of our guest were hispanic who didn’t speak English and I didn’t want them to sit all through the reception, I wanted everyone to dance and have a good time. Well, Will did such a great job mixing in English songs with Spanish songs that everyone was out on the dance floor. Will was so great to work with and he went above and beyond for us! I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Profile Picture Ericka, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews