Savannah Wedding DJ Ray Reviews

40 | Savannah, GA

40 Reviews for Savannah Wedding DJ Ray

40 Savannah Wedding DJ Ray Reviews

DJ Ray was a great addition to my wedding. Very personable, respectful and professional.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Savannah Wedding DJ Ray's reply:

Thank you for your review. Got to know.... email me privately at ray@djray.net. I would love to know who you are. Thanks in advance.

Ashton · Married on 10/03/2015

When looking for a DJ for our wedding, we had no idea where to start looking. My dad came across Ray, and we met him in Savannah. Since our first meeting with him, he was so great with making sure we had every song perfectly picked out. He kept in touch with us regularly and had his own great ideas that helped make our reception the best! He made sure the music was appropriate for our crowd and everything flowed so smooth! I was very impressed and very thankful we selected him as our DJ!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Savannah Wedding DJ Ray's reply:

Ashton: Thank you for your kind words. Your parents, Tim and Dana Dorsey, made sure that you and John's wedding was going to be THE BEST Wedding for both of you. The food, beverages, ambiance, Historical Square ceremony and the reception in Savannah's Historic Gingerbread House. Then they found me and after a few conversations were convinced I was YOUR DJ. Thank you both for allowing me to do what I DO best. I really enjoyed the extra special touches to your reception that I have NEVER attempted before and even impressed myself. God Bless you, your family, friends and guests. Ray Williams, #SavannahWeddingDJRay. Ray@djray.net
  • Y

Yesenia · Married on 08/29/2015

Dj Ray was great. He did everything we asked for and more. We also provided great ideas for our party. For all future events I will definitely use Dj Ray..

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/07/2015

Ray was so great! He was incredibly helpful with any questions I had. He was open to help any day and any time. He was professional at every interaction I had with him while staying warm and approachable. He made sure to play all the songs we wanted during the ceremony and reception and even slowly died down the songs so there wasnt an abrupt stop at the end. He even played off of the environment at the reception picking songs that were similar to the ones we wanted and kept everyone dancing. I didn't have a coordinator for the wedding and Ray was a big help as he announced when cake cutting time would be or where the guests needed to go at the end of the reception. He was great all around!

Ellen · Married on 03/14/2015

Everyone loves it we all had a great time will recommend ro everybody

Glenda · Married on 08/10/2013

DJ Ray was great! He went above and beyond! A great guy to work with and highly recommend!

Jilliane · Married on 06/06/2013

Ray was Fantastic for our intimate wedding! I highly recommend his services!

Nichole · Married on 05/11/2013

Ray with Sounds Great Entertainment was awesome. Our wedding was everything that we hoped for and then some. I have received so many positive comments on the music selection from everybody that attended. From the Ceremony music all the way through the last song of the night!

I would refer him to anybody searching for a DJ in a heartbeat!

Melissa · Married on 04/20/2013

Mr. Williams was very flexible and available for meeting us before the wedding. He was so great to work with. He provided us with a wide variety of songs, as well as finding songs we wanted. His service was excellent. He entertained the guests when it was needed, and played songs as we needed them played, as we did not have a strict schedule. He took requests during the reception. He arrived dressed in professional attire, and provided his own equipment. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

My wedding was amazing - DJ Ray did such an excellent job and played MC as well as DJ. He helped us implement some last minute changes no problem. I couldn't have been happier.

Kelly · Married on 01/26/2013

After being told our original DJ was unable to make it due to being in an accident, I began to freak out! We had less than 48 hours to come up with something. Through our officiant, we were given DJ Ray's number and he was willing to drop his plans to help us at last minute! DJ Ray did an AMAZING job with song selections, transitions, and everything else on that day. I can honestly say that it was PERFECT!!!! Thank you so much :) Michael & Kelly

Brooke · Married on 12/01/2012

DJ Ray was fantastic! He not only played great music, but he also brought a level of experience & organization to our Reception that would have been missing without him. He was helpful, easy to communicate with, and our guests loved him. Our Reception went as smoothly as it did because of him! Thank you DJ Ray:)

John · Married on 11/03/2012

Ray was great, we were very pleased with his service. He knew the location and was prepared for what he had to do.

DJ Ray was great. It was very helpful to have him there to keep everything moving smoothly. We definitely needed someone there to tell everyone what to do since we didn't have a wedding planner. I would recommend him to anyone who was getting married. He also did my sister-in-law's wedding. She was also quite pleased.

Nancy · Married on 05/12/2012

Brides, I could not rate Ray higher then a 5, only because the website wont let me! He truly was a joy to work with! Fun, laid back, and for me since I of course had family issues he just looked at me smiled and told me to dance it off and I did! It was a fantastic night my guests LOVED him! He truly made my wedding everything I could have dreamed of!!! THANK YOU RAY!!!!

Sent on 05/22/2012

Savannah Wedding DJ Ray's reply:

Nancy, Thanks for the kind words in your referral. I DO appreciate them and you. I wish you nothing but the best (because YOU deserve it). It was great to meet and know you in such a short time. Sincerely, Ray Williams
  • "

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2012

Ray Williams was absolutley wonderful. He was very professonal and quick to respond to all questions or comments that we had through out the planning process. Ray did both the music for our ceremony and reception. The ceremony was perfct and we have had tons of compliments on our reception and how much fun everyone had. He is very flexible, if he did not havea song he would go out of his way to make sure he could accommodate. It also rained right up until the time of our outdoor wedding; so not only was it wet outside, the time was pushed back. Ray was able to adjust with his equipment and fit in the things that he knew were most important to us without a problem and it all flowed so smoothly. We highly highly recommend Dj Ray!

Lindsey · Married on 11/05/2011

DJ Ray did an awesome job at our wedding. He had a great selection of music. He played something that everyone could relate and dance to. I highly recommend DJ Ray for any event!

Victoria · Married on 10/22/2011

Wonderful all around! I highly recommend Ray to any couple looking for an experienced, professional and fun DJ at their wedding!

Kelly · Married on 10/08/2011

We all had a great time- music was a great mix of old and new, the dance floor was never empty. Thanks Ray!!!!!

Andrea · Married on 10/01/2011

Ray was great! He made everyone happy with music choices and helped the wedding run smoothly, as the mother of the bride I was gratful to have his help and guidance!

Chelsea · Married on 09/10/2011

I am honored to write a review for DJ Ray! He is very professional and will go out of his way to make your big day EXACTLY what you want. I am the third sister to use DJ Ray at our wedding and we all were beyond pleased!

Belinda · Married on 09/09/2011

DJ Ray provided an great arrangement of music. He incorporated our suggestions into our big day and made our evening special.
    He was very friendly and helpful.
    Thanks so much DJ Ray
    Seth and Belinda

Jessica · Married on 04/29/2011

DJ Ray of Sounds Great! Entertainment is a class act! He responded immediately to our requests and played all the songs we asked him to play at the wedding reception. He also kept the flow of the reception running perfectly! It was an absolutely perfect evening! Thanks again, Ray! Steve and Jessica

Heather · Married on 09/18/2010

Ray was very professional, responsive, and easy to work with! He accommodated our very specific song list as best he could despite the last minute schedule changes and lengthy photo sessions. He was friendly, pleasant, and kept the music playing. We couldn't ask for a better DJ!

Julie · Married on 09/18/2010

We HIGHLY recommend DJ RAY! He is amazing :-) From beginning to the very final leaving of Mr. & Mrs. he is such a professional, with some FUN surprises (appropriate) "up his sleeve." You WILL NOT be disappointed in his outstanding services. He is there FOR YOU! Thank you AGAIN Ray:-)