Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique

Saint Petersburg, FL View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique wants to make you feel beautiful yet still recognizable on your wedding day. They are a wedding hair and makeup team located in St. Petersburg, Florida that specializes in creating the perfect hair and makeup looks for brides on their wedding day. Utilizing high-quality products to create the beautiful styles, Savannah and her team aim to help each of their clients achieve confidence and beauty that reflects their inner personality.

The Savannah Olivia Beauty team can accommodate both brides and members of the wedding party. The boutique's makeup services include contour makeup, eye makeup, and false eyelashes. A variety of styles, that range from natural to glamorous, can be achieved. Meanwhile, the hairstyling techniques that can be accommodated by this salon include blowouts, styling, and updos. In order to relay, test, and finalize your wedding-day aesthetic, you can schedule a hair and makeup trial prior to your special day. The following services are also available through the company:

• Special occasion hair and makeup
  • Makeup lessons

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$90

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$90

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$90

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Tanning
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Margie Getting married on 09/16/2023
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Savannah is amazing! She did my daughter’s makeup for her senior pictures on very short notice. She was very accommodating as we were only in town for a week. She was professional with her follow up and did a BEAUTIFUL job with my daughter’s makeup. We were so pleased with her work. She even helped guide us with makeup (colors, brands) to purchase for future everyday use. I highly recommend her! You will be so pleased with her work!!
    Haileigh G. Married on 01/22/2022

Hair and makeup artist 💜

These ladies were absolutely amazing on my wedding day! We had 4 girls total and made my wedding party look so beautiful. I had a vision of wedding day hair and makeup and boy did they blow that out of the water. They all made me feel special and so beautiful. I wish I could recommend this company a million times over because they deserve it!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart 💕
  • Amanda
    Amanda H. Married on 12/04/2021

Made me feel beautiful

Absolutely loved working with Savannah Olivia for wedding hair and makeup! Savannah was very accommodating and really worked with the schedule since we could only show up at the venue and a certain time. I do not usually wear very much makeup and told them I wanted a very natural look and they made me feel so beautiful! We also had Kacie and Tori who are absolutely incredible. This is the second time we have worked with them, and they continue to amaze me. I would definitely recommend working with Savannah Olivia for your wedding.

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thank you Amanda! We loved getting to spend time with you & work on your beautiful faces again! Next time we will have to have the Bucs game streaming for trials ;)
  • illustration stars

Team

Savannah
Savannah
Owner

I am midwest girl living in the Florida and a crazy dog mom of 2 rescues. I'm obsessed with all things beauty but I am all about the simpler the morning routine, the better. I can't live without lash extensions, calzones, and ice cream. I am very lucky that I have been doing something I love for 8 years.

Kari
Kari
Hairstylist

Kari is a furmom of two, her dog Piper & cat Atticus. She is a nursing student by week, wedding stylist by weekend. Kari found her passion for wedding hair when she was first starting out in the cosmetology world and all the stylists at her salon would give her their updo clients they didn't want.

Kacie
Kacie
Makeup Artist

Kacie is your go to girl for all the good spots to eat, drink & hangout in Tampa Bay. On top of being a wedding makeup artist, Kacie also has a passion for special effect/halloween makeup. And of course the most important part, she is a dog mom of 2.

2645 Ulmerton Rd Saint Petersburg, FL, 33762
Location of (Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique)

Other vendors in Tampa for your wedding