Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique Reviews

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 3
Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 4
Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 5

Margie · Getting married on 09/16/2023

Savannah is amazing! She did my daughter’s makeup for her senior pictures on very short notice. She was very accommodating as we were only in town for a week. She was professional with her follow up and did a BEAUTIFUL job with my daughter’s makeup. We were so pleased with her work. She even helped guide us with makeup (colors, brands) to purchase for future everyday use. I highly recommend her! You will be so pleased with her work!!

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 6
    Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 7
    Sent on 04/25/2018

Kate Faught · Married on 09/21/2019

Look Flawless on your Wedding day!

Savannah did an amazing job doing my makeup on my wedding day. It stayed on ALL day and and looked flawless! I hated to take it off at the end of the day. Her pricing is very affordable and she traveled to us on the day of the wedding. She was also very quick to respond with any questions. I highly recommend her! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Siera

Siera Ann · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing makeup and hair stylist, they were so professional and helpful, caring and sweet ladies ever, I loved working with them.

Savannah and Amber were amazing! They did an incredible job. They went beyond my expectations. Best Stylist Ever! I hardly wear fake eyelashes so I gave them a try and didn’t even feel my fake eyelashes during the entire time. I totally recommend them! They were so nice and friendly. They totally listen what you want and very helpful.

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 8
    Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 15
    Sent on 09/10/2019

Melissa Connally · Married on 08/02/2019

Wedding makeup & hair

Booking hair and makeup for my wedding day was a last minute decision and I couldn't have had a better turn out. Savannah and Alena were both great, Savannah did my mom's and my makeup and it was perfect. Alena did my hair beautifully and I couldn't have asked for anything else. They were on time, great to chat with, very professional and understanding that I lived out of state so most of our corresponding was thru email. I couldn't have been any happier!

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 16
    Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 17
    Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 18
    Sent on 08/10/2019

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thanks Melissa for taking the time to write us a review! I know it can be stressful being from out of town and not being able to do a trial run before but I am so happy we were able to create the perfect look for you! I hope you and your mom enjoyed the rest of your time in Nashville!
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

Everything I wanted :)

All of the women from Savannah Olivia’s Beauty Boutique did an amazing job on hair and makeup. They made every girls dream come true for what they wanted and were so sweet! I (the bride) felt absolutely beautiful on my special day and it lasted all night. Highly recommend going with Savannah and her team, they are awesome!

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 19
    Sent on 10/06/2019
  • Sandra

Sandra Craddock · Married on 07/21/2019

Absolutely amazing

Savannah was such a pleasure to work with and she did an AMAZING job with my wedding day hair and makeup, she also did my flower girl's hair and makeup. She was very fun and helped make the day stress free! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2019

They were on time and did a beautiful job on all our makeup and hair

They were on time, professional, and did a beautiful job on all our hair and makeup.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Bailey Gray · Married on 06/15/2019

Wedding Hair/Makeup

Savannah and the team are incredible! She is so sweet and has a great personality! She really makes sure she knows what your vision is for the big day! All of my bridesmaids hair and makeup and my hair looked amazing, I could not have imagined anything better! They were on time, professional and stayed on track with our schedule and even added a last minute hair! 10/10 recommend!!

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 20
    Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 21
    Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 22
    Sent on 08/06/2019

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Awe thank you Bailey! That means so much coming from you considering you are makeup artist yourself and know the industry.
  • Maridith

Maridith Smith · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic makeup artist for your wedding day!

Savannah was such a joy to work with throughout the wedding day process! From the bridal makeup trial to the big day, she was so professional and easy to work with. She & the other artist on site did such a wonderful job listening to any concerns or requests myself or my bridal party had regarding how we wanted to look on the big day. Savannah made sure I was comfortable in my makeup & that it would last throughout the whole wedding without touch ups or signs of fading which is so important! I would highly recommend Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique for all of your wedding day makeup or beauty needs! I was so pleased with my results!

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 23
    Sent on 07/02/2019

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thanks Maridith for taking the time to write such a sweet review! It’s so important to me that not only your makeup looks good in the moment but will last throughout the night. I love it that you appreciate that! I hope you are enjoying your new home in Memphis.

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

So lovely and wonderful!

Truly had a great time with Savannah! I’m forever grateful for her skill, and making my day wonderful and perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2019

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thanks Jessica for the sweet review! You and your sister are so gorgeous so you made our job easy!

Katherine Rowe · Married on 05/17/2019

Savannah and her tram were incredible to work with! They were really flexible, very creative, and made my special day super stress free!

Savannah and her team were awesome to work with. They were responsive, creative, and efficient. They were also really flexible. My venue had a mix up with timing but they made it work and didn’t sacrifice quality.

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Sara

Sara Horning · Married on 04/27/2019

Savannah is the best!

Savannah did makeup for me (the bride!) and 3 others, while the two hair stylists she brought did hair for 5. They each did a phenomenal job! Everyone felt beautiful, and the pictures prove it. Savannah listened to each girl to make sure they got exactly what they wanted. Everyone who got lashes loved them! I highly recommend Savannah. She is talented as well as friendly, professional and accommodating!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thank you Sara for taking the time to write me a review! I’m so happy everyone loved their hair and makeup. I’m so lucky to have worked with you and your bridal group, you guys were the sweetest! Ps I’m sooo jealous of your honeymoon to Italy
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Hardy · Married on 01/05/2019

Made me feel so glamorous on my wedding day!

Savannah was so sweet and talented. She listened to what my bridesmaids and I wanted, and she made it happen! I never feel comfortable with fake lashes on, but she applied them perfectly! She also has a great group of girls to provide hair services - they were also amazing! Highly recommend and great prices, too!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! Seriously that is the highest compliment! I hope the Dominican Republic was amazing! I can’t wait to see all the photos from the wedding!

Katie · Married on 12/30/2018

Katie Overby

This hair/makeup duo was amazing from the first email up to the final touches the day of the wedding!!! They were quick to respond, efficient (the day of) and super flexible! Everyone was soo pleased with their hair and makeup, and our pictures turned out perfect!

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 24
    Sent on 01/30/2019

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thank you Katie! You were so great to work with and honestly one of our most laid back brides! Kim captured some gorgeous pictures!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect experience.

Savanna was exceptionally delightful to have as my bridal makeup artist. She was on time and in fact early, she was kind, talented, timely in getting it done, and helped relax me with her calmness and confidence. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thanks Olivia! I loved working with you and your mom! I’m glad I could help make your day stress free!

Kelly Mcbrien · Married on 10/20/2018

Talented and Professional

Savannah and her team did hair and make up for our group for a Banquet Ceremony. They did an incredible job and we all looked stunning!! She was on time and very professional!! I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thank you Kelly! You guys are what make our jobs fun and we can't thank you enough for the referral!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

She Makes You the Best Version of Yourself!

She did an amazing job for my wedding. Her team was able to make everyone look the best version of themselves. I truly felt like a princess. She even did hair for bridesmaid that I hadn't told her beforehand. She put us at ease and made me feel special on my day.

Sent on 12/07/2018

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Awe thank you Heather! You truly looked like a princess! We are so happy we could help make you feel beautiful and special on your big day!
  • Michelle

Michelle Buchanan · Married on 10/06/2018

Gorgeous Wedding Day

Savannah was a dream to work with. She accommodated my timing needs and ensured we looked perfect. I loved that she sent tips weeks before our wedding of what to do and what not to do for skin care routine. On the day of my wedding she arrived early and was such a pleasure. She listened to my opinions and gave me her expert advice. I was blown away by her work and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thank you Michelle, that is so sweet! Seriously you make my job easy! You icon pic is adorable; I can't wait to see more!
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

Savannah was incredibly accommodating and sweet. Not only did she find a way to get me in a WEEK before my wedding, but she did an amazing job. Very affordable and worth every penny!

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 25
    Sent on 09/25/2018

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thank you Julia! I am so happy we were able to help you out. You were such a pleasure to work with!

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

I can't say enough about how amazing Savannah and Alena were! I booked super last minute but they responded quickly. They were able to do my entire wedding party without any issues and were even careful with my allergies. The price was super affordable and the quality was a solid 10/10.

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 26
    Sent on 09/20/2018

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thank you Melissa! We had so much fun working with you and your bridal party. And this picture of you is gorgeous!

Maria · Married on 04/12/2018

Savannah is an extremely talented makeup artist. I’m a model and Savannah was apart of of photo shoot collaboration that will soon be published. Savannah was very professional, she asked all the right questions as to what we wanted to portray in the print work.

Savannah did an extraordinary job, I was very pleased with her work, the photographer was very happy with her work, and because of her, she made our photos perfect.

I would highly recommend Savannah for photo shoots, and coming from a Model who has worked with MANY renowned makeup artists, I must say that she was by far the most talented.

If you need a makeup artist for a photo shoot, wedding makeup or a special event, Savannah has the perfect eye for enhancing your beauty in the best ways possible.

Sincerely,
    Maria Hamadeh and Tampa Black Label

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 27
    Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 28
    Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 29
    Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 30
    Sent on 08/08/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/28/2017

Savannah was absolutely amazing! I had a beach wedding in Clearwater, Florida and I have never felt more beautiful. My make up looked flawless and lasted through the Florida elements. She was very sweet and pleasant to deal with, which is a relief in the middle of all of the wedding planning stress. I would recommend Savannah to friends, family, and any one else for bridal make up.

Sent on 04/25/2018
  • Callie

Callie · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Experience

This hair and makeup duo was wonderful. At the trial I told them a general idea of what I wanted and they ran with it, making sure I liked it every step of the way. On our wedding day, they were super chill and efficient, and showed up at the venue in plenty of time, which was super convenient. They did hair and makeup for me, my MIL and my sister (we all have very different hair types), and did a wonderful job. Definitely recommend. Also, if you’re iffy on false eyelashes, so was I, but I’m so glad I tried them at my trial and loved them!

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique 31
    Sent on 09/04/2019

Savannah Olivia Beauty Boutique's reply:

Thanks Callie! We love hearing feedback from our brides. I’m so happy you were open to trying the lashes and I love that you loved them! I have so many brides (and bridesmaids) iffy to try them so thank you because this might help the next :)