Savannah Makeup Professionals by Lynn and Company

Savannah Makeup Professionals by Lynn and Company

About Savannah Makeup Professionals by Lynn and Company

Savannah Makeup Professionals serves the Savannah area, striving to make women look and feel their most beautiful. Whether you are getting married, going to prom, a special event or just need a girls’ day of pampering with your friends, Lynn Quann has 20 years of experience to make your dreams come true!

A licensed esthetician, Lynn is located in lovely downtown Savannah on Broughton Street. She specializes in airbrush makeup for a flawless look no matter what the conditions. In addition to makeup, she and her team also offer strip lashes, brow design, brow tinting, lash tinting, modeling makeup and lessons. Hair and makeup packages are also available.

Now that she has dedicated herself to her one true passion – creating works of art through makeup, Lynn’s talent and skills will shine through for your new look. Current on trends, but never a slave to them, Lynn and her team ensure that you have a custom look that flatters your bone structure, coloring and personal style and to make you feel your absolute best.

Contact us by email savmakeuppro@gmail.com or phone (912)-661-0036

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Savannah

94 Reviews for Savannah Makeup Professionals by Lynn and Company

Makeup (2)
Airbrush Makeup (2)
Consultations (1)

Best experience ever. I was so anxious and Lynn not only made me beautiful but helped me stay as calm as possible. If anyone is getting married in the Savannah area, I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Cathy, 9/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Lynn and Jessica did a great job for my sister’s wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. I love how Lynn gives you a touch up kit for later in the night. They are great to work with

Profile Picture Megan, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Absolutly loved Lynn and Lindsey. I had a great time with them, they made the experience fun and the pricing is way better than others in town. They took the time to make the day special for me and my bridesmaids. The makeup is super long lasting!

Profile Picture Eryn, 3/5/16, 1 Review

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
I've known Lynn for several years now via the wedding industry in Savannah. In addition to being a magical makeup artist, producing beautiful results, she's pure Southern charm and generous beyond expection! I asked her to donate a door prize for a benefit fashion show I coordinated last month and she not only gave the door prize but volunteered to do the models in the support group hair and makeup! It made their day!

Before I say anything about makeup, I have to say first you have to a facial from them! They are so amazing!!!! Lynn and her team will make you and your bridesmaid beautiful on your wedding day. You will have fun laughing and talking while they jazz you up on your big day! They have done my hair and makeup for events on several occasions and I loved it!

Such a great group to work with but better yet, they are top notch in their field. Makeup and hair...first class! Elegant!

Lynn and all the ladies at Savannah Makeup Professionals are just that "Professional' and "Very Talented"! I have had the pleasure of having my makeup done by Lynn and recommend her with out any reservation! Lynn's team is great and you won't be let down! Highly Recommended!

always excellent work. always fun to work with. She even did the make-up for my wife on our wedding day. You know she has to be good if another wedding vendor uses her services! :)

Events