This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Capturing memories
Seasoned with weddings
Pristine quality
Photographer

On WeddingWire since 2019

A few things that are important to me when it comes to photographing your wedding:
- I strive for every couple to end up with an abundance of photos with multiple angles, points of view perspectives of every moment of the day.
- I really truly full-heartedly care about how your photos turn out, I want the two of you to absolutely LOVE your photos for the rest of your lives, and I want you to be brought back to those memories every time you look through your album.
- I know planning a wedding can be overwhelming at times so I do my best to make booking my services for your wedding as easy and simple as possible.
- I genuinely get excited about every wedding I book!

I can't wait to hear from you!

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,300.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Reviews of Savanna Marlee Photography

Your trust is our goal. Our community relies on honest reviews to help you make those big decisions with ease.
5.0 out of 5 rating
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
5.0 out of 5 rating
100% recommend it

Review summary

Powered by AI

Savanna is highly praised by multiple reviewers for her exceptional skills as a wedding photographer. Reviewers emphasize her professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to capture candid as well as posed moments beautifully. Savanna is commended for her efficient communication, prompt delivery of high-quality photos, and ability to make couples feel comfortable and natural during the shoots. Reviewers express overwhelming satisfaction with Savanna\'s work, describing her as talented, enthusiastic, and a joy to work with, making her a top choice for capturing special life events.

Review summary

Powered by AI

L
Linda Y. Sent on 07/23/2024
5 out of 5 rating

Savanna is an AMAZING photographer- so talented, creative, and professional!

Savanna is truly an amazing photographer with a level of skill that blows my mind. She is a unique blend of being professional and able to take charge and direct people while also being so laid-back and sweet as pie. She caught all of our big wedding celebration moments and made them even better than I had envisioned. Her photos captured not just the people, but the feeling of happiness and joy that we felt that day. She also took the small, simple moments and, through her lens, made them truly magical!! Oh my goodness…I truly love our pictures and will have to control myself from plastering our walls with them in every room. From the bottom of my heart (and my hubby’s too), thank you, Savanna! ❤️❤️❤️ Your biggest fan! Linda Young
Grace
Grace G. Sent on 06/15/2024

All we can say is THANK YOU

The process of working with Savanna was so smooth, and our engagement photos turned out perfect. She has so many great ideas for locations and is so kind to make sure your shoot is meaningful to you. She was extremely communicative throughout the whole process and got our gallery back to us in record time! The photos themselves are better than we could have imagined. We had never done a professional shoot together, so we were feeling a bit awkward, but her prompts made us feel so natural, and you would have no idea we were nervous by looking at the photos. You're the best, Savanna!
A
Alyssa A. Sent on 06/08/2024
5 out of 5 rating

We were honored to work with her!

Savanna shot our June 2024 wedding and did an absolutely phenomenal job! The entire night went seamlessly with her help. She even went out of her way to help me with a timeline that would work for our needs which allowed us to take all of the family photos and couple portraits that we were hoping for during cocktail hour and we’re still able to join our friends and family with time to spare. The photos she took were flawless and I especially love all of the candid ones she got of our friends and family. She made one of the best days of our life that much more special. Thank you so much Savanna!!
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2024 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Other vendors in Seattle for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours