2735 Joseph Street, New Orleans, LA 70115 Map · Phone number

About Satchel Planning & Design

Hello to the newly engaged! I think wedding planning is a blast, and can't wait to show you just how fun it can be! Let me handle the particulars and stay ahead of the details, leaving the fun part for you! I know that great style can be realized at any budget, and work hard every day to make that happen. Don't settle for generic decor or get in over your head with DIY projects, let me show you what I can do to make your day unique and beautiful.

Follow Satchel Planning & Design on

ssp0353
new orleans wedding im c 3
new orleans wedding im c 4

4 Reviews for Satchel Planning & Design

Josie with Satchel Design was amazing!! She is extremely talented and creative and fun to work with! I was not the easiest bride to deal with as I'm indecisive on a good day, but she made the entire experience pain free (at least for me)! She took the time to get to know me and my fiancé and took our personalities and style into account when offering ideas. I wanted a package somewhere in the middle of those she offered and she was super flexible. She was available all the time whether by email or text and answered quickly and kept up with me especially as we got close to my wedding. Absolutely could not have done it without her!!

Booked her for my wedding in May and so far she has been AMAZING! Her attention to detail, my needs and artistic approach have been exactly what I was looking for! I can't wait for the actual day to be here!

Tyler · Married on 10/24/2015

Faced with the task of hosting a co-ed wedding shower of at least 50 guests and with half of the hosts being out-of-towners located all over the country, I knew I would need to enlist help with organizing, planning, and executing this event. I immediately thought of Josie with Satchel Planning & Design. I had previously attended a wedding she designed and was blown away by her attention to detail and impeccable taste. Living in New Orleans, though beautiful, people tend to rotate through a short list of wedding and reception venues; so, even though I had been to that particular venue before, it felt new and fresh. I contacted Josie, and she jumped right into planning my party. She guided me along every step. She helped develop the theme of the event, which played homage to the couple’s engagement and honeymoon destination, gathered décor, developed the food and drink menu, and worked the set up and take down, all while adhering to the (relatively) modest budget she was provided. The shower, held at a friend’s home, was executed flawlessly by Satchel. It was festive and gorgeous, but most importantly, it ran smoothly and was largely in someone else’s hands. Thanks, Josie!

Satchel Planning & Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1