8714 Wellington Road, Irving, TX 75063 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Sassybomb Photography

Brad and Rikki are a fun loving husband and wife team who have long held a passion for photography.

Brad successfully created and ran a video production company for 5 years. It’s primary focus was travelling across the nation filming paintball sporting events and producing DVDs. On a smaller scale he did journalistic style wedding videography.

Rikki started her photographic journey in highschool and the two photographed their first wedding in 2008. After several other events they decided to “make it official” and founded Sassybomb photography.

It has been said that “a picture is worth a thousand words”.

So some might think that 30 frames per second of video would capture it better. In reality it tends to speed past those moments of sincere emotion that can be observed only briefly. These moments are best captured in a photo where they are frozen, held timeless. This allows the observer to glimpse the soul of the person in the photo or if it is them, to relive those emotions. -Brad

We enjoy capturing those moments, and love the feelings they invoke in the viewer. We hope our love shows through in all of the photographs we capture for you. Thanks for visiting!

Brad and Rikki DeWees

Follow Sassybomb Photography on

7 Reviews for Sassybomb Photography

Linda · Married on 09/03/2016

When it came time to select a photographer for our wedding, I knew exactly who to go to - Sassybomb Photography! Brad and Rikki did my daughter's weddig two years prior and the professionalism, candid shots, attention to details, natural poses and capturing the moment were so spot on I knew I didn't want anyone else. Being in yuor 40's and getting married you may think you only want a few good photographs of you and your spouse and your family. They convinced me that I might want more than that and am glad they did! Brad and Rikki are like family. Knowing their skillset, we could make an already stressful event more at ease for us. Not only did they know what shots we wanted, but added so many beautiful arrangements we did not even consider. Thank you so much Brad and Rikki for making our day so special. We will be hiring you again for those Senior pictures for the youngest!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Wonderful people, wonderful photography, wonderful experience. I have used them for couples photos as well as the wedding and this team is just beyond amazing. So satisfied!!!!

Sent on 04/15/2014

Thuy · Married on 11/17/2012

Rikki & Brad were a pleasure with work with for my bridal protraits in Deep Ellum. They let me choose the location since I wanted a more urban vibe and took the time to scout the area before my arrival. They have to be the nicest and genuine out of all my vendors & I was so disappointed that I didn't meet them earlier to book them for my wedding. My pictures turned out stunning & was more than I hoped for. I 'm so glad I decided to get my bridals taken and fortunate to have them done by Sassybomb. LOVED IT!

Sent on 11/28/2012

• A and M Gardens
    A and M Gardens Park & Outdoor Weddings

Love their work! Beautiful images to remember your special day!

• Delaney Vineyards
    Delaney Vineyards Winery Weddings

I cannot express how much Delaney Vineyards LOVES Sassybomb Photography. Hiring the correct wedding photographer is so important because at the end of the day, all you will have left are the photos. They capture all the emotion and details and each photo is truly a work of art!

• Special Moments Wedding Chapel
    Special Moments Wedding Chapel Banquet Halls

Two of the nices folks in the photography business you will ever meet. You can't go wrong with Sassybomb! Love their work and dedication.

• 8714 Wellington Road Irving, 75063 See on map