Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About SARZ ENTERTAINMENT

Welcome to Sarz Entertainment! We provide the best DJ's, Emcee's, Musicians, Dancers, Lighting, Confetti and much more!

We give 150% at every event! With Sarz, you can be assured that your special day will be an unforgettable one!

Call us anytime to set up an appointment! We look forward to hearing from you!

Michael Sarysz, President

img2689

136 Reviews for SARZ ENTERTAINMENT

• Jon

Jon Pearlman · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing dj and true professional

Michael Sarz will ELECTRIFY your party with his DJ-ing skills, bring together your entire event with his MC-ing, and give you the confidence and peace of mind going into your wedding that it will be TOP CALIBER!! Literally, Michael is one-of-a-kind, and not just having to do with his DJ-ing, which without exaggerating was better than any nightclub I have ever been to (literally, for the last hour of my party, my guests were JUMPING up and down from Michael's epic mix). His experience as an MC, coordinating the flow of the wedding and intermixing the band with speeches, cake cutting, photos, couple's first dance and any and all moments that are crucial to the success of a wedding, as well as interfacing his own DJing with the band and your other professionals, must be DEEP, because I can tell you that from the moment he took the reigns of my 5 hour party, the entire thing flowed smoothly and effortlessly, to the point that literally every moment melded into the next in such a flow that guests were left completely dazzled by the magic of the evening. Our venue was a top one and not easy to manage, given that it's a large outdoor space, we weren't in a tent but rather in the open outdoors, and not to mention it's a majestic setting where the party needed to live up to the setting. Michael delivered on all fronts -- engaging guests with his deep, MC voice and interjecting at all the right times, to get our guests engaged, entertained, and wanting to dance the night away in Legendary Style. He got our guests amped up and ready for our first dance, he introduced and set the moment up for each of the speeches that were given that evening, he never missed a SINGLE detail in all the specifics we requested of him (the songs we wanted for mother-son and father-daughter dance, the few Russian songs we requested he play as my now-wife is Russian and it was so important to her, the request that we wanted the first dance song to be played at the end of the night to tie everything together -- and he even found a great remix of that song on his own volition, which was amazing). Not only that, but the people of our venue told us we had to end at a quarter of the hour -- but we told MIchael to just milk those last minutes and go as long as you can before security stops you -- which he did. He was literally elbowing security away from his DJ board to get us as many more minutes of our special night as possible. When someone does that for you, you know you've struck gold. Michael -- thank you for an amazing night and I plan to have you at my kids' Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and any other event we may have in the future that would require any type of Djing or MCing or even just someone to lead a nice family get together in the back yard (Yes, we know your skillset supercedes that, but to be honest I would make any excuse to have you at a party of mine again, even for the smallest family function because I know you would get the party started like none other and give us incredible memories). Michael is FIVE STAR TALENT, a pleasure to be around and work with, and an EPIC DJ -- I want your playlist to work out to it was so good!! Or just have on repeat as the background track to my life. SIMPLY LEGENDARY. If you're lucky enough to have Michael in your corner on your wedding day, consider yourself blessed. You have a true SHINING STAR -- a man you can count on. I don't event take the time to leave reviews often, and when I do, I'm not easily impressed, but for Michael I simply had to take the time to do this because he is AMAZING!! Thank you again man!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Krista Gentile · Married on 06/03/2020

I love this guy and their energy!

Michael is a class act. He was made for this industry. He is the absolute nicest human being, accommodating, high energy, hard working DJ I personally have ever experienced. Mark Gallo was the actual Emcee/DJ at our wedding and he killed it... obviously! We gave our guidance to Michael and he relayed the information perfectly. Our goal for our wedding was to keep guests of ALL AGES on that dance floor from the first to very last song and he did just that. When I spotted a few stragglers, he let me hop on his microphone and call them out (YES I DID THIS) to get their booty on the dance floor. SIMPLY. THE. BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 02/07/2020

Best wedding dj of all time

We had our wedding 3 days ago and people are still texting/ calling us telling us how incredible the music was all night- from ceremony, to cocktail, to dinner to reception, Michael kept a smile on everyone's faces. The night moved SEAMLESSLY and he played EXACTLY what we asked for. Not only were his wedding night skills on point, he was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with because he answered emails ninja fast, talked to me on the phone any time i needed and gave me advice when I was trying to make a decision about music and flow of the wedding. Having great music sets the tone for the whole night and Michael's great personality and warm nature just make him a spectacular addition to your wedding day. 100/100 would recommend. BOOK THIS MAN

Sent on 02/10/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

SARZ ENTERTAINMENT FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1650.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Consultation
    MC
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3550
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Sound/PA System
    MC
    Microphones
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?

Real Weddings

• Fort Lauderdale, 33301 See on map
    Location of (SARZ ENTERTAINMENT)