Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About SARZ ENTERTAINMENT

Welcome to Sarz Entertainment! We provide the best DJ's, Emcee's, Musicians, Dancers, Lighting, Confetti and much more!

We give 150% at every event! With Sarz, you can be assured that your special day will be an unforgettable one!

Call us anytime to set up an appointment! We look forward to hearing from you!

Michael Sarysz, President

SARZ ENTERTAINMENT 5
SARZ ENTERTAINMENT 6
SARZ ENTERTAINMENT 7

Andriana · Married on 06/01/2019

Wow! Where do i even begin? You must hire sarz entertainment!

Michael Sarysz is hands down the best DJ/MC I have ever seen and/or met. From start to finish, our wedding was incredible. Michael is charismatic, fun, happy, extremely professional, and an all around amazing person inside and out. He knew exactly which songs to play and when to play them to keep everyone (of all age groups) on the dance floor. I am an extremely particular person (very type A), and I forewarned Michael that I had specific moments of when I wanted a song to be played (literally down to the second), particularly when I was walking down the aisle during the ceremony and also, when my husband and I were to be introduced in the reception as Husband and Wife. Michael nailed it ALL perfectly. I will never forget the song he played when we had our first look in the reception (Now and Forever by Tiesto). It was one of the most exhilarating moments I had ever experienced, and I'll never forget it. He played EVERY song we asked him to play, and remembered exactly when to play them. Even writing this review brings me so much joy when I think back on how awesome our wedding was -- because of Michael. It is now almost 3 weeks later, and to this day were are still told by our guests how much of an amazing time they had at our wedding, and how incredible our DJ was. My husband, who is not at all into dancing, was out on the dance floor with me ALL night. I will never forget the smile on his face. In summary, you HAVE to hire Michael Sarysz of Sarz Entertainment --even if you are from out of town, and it requires travel - I promise you, he is the best out there. He will make your day an unforgettable experience. Michael, truly, we are so thankful to have met you -- thank you for giving us a day we will NEVER forget.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Matthew · Married on 06/01/2019

The best, went above and beyond expectations!

Sarz Ent was recommended to us by a friend and when we met with Michael for the first time we knew we had found the right guy. Not only is he extremely talented in what he does but he is also one of the nicest people you could work with. He stayed in touch throughout the planning process and was always happy to answer our questions. Obviously the most important part was our wedding night and he was UNREAL! From start to finish he put his heart into everything he did and everyone could literally feel his energy and positive vibe all night long. He kept the dance floor packed the entire evening and knew how to read the crowd. His lighting, sound system and mic were top notch as well. He helped the events flow smoothly and knew exactly what he was doing. I had multiple guests come up to me after saying how much they loved the DJ and that he even went out of his way before the event to introduce himself to some guests as they walked in and get them in the mood to celebrate and make them feel comfortable. If you are thinking about booking him for anything do yourself a favor and contact him now, he played a huge part in making it the best night of our lives! Thank You again Michael & Sarz Ent!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Caroline · Married on 05/24/2019

Best DJ ever

Michael is a fantastic DJ and entertainer - the best I have ever seen - and I feel so lucky to have found him! Our guests can't stop talking about how great he and the music were at our wedding. We had Michael add live saxophone and percussion music for the cocktail hour and reception, which everyone loved because it was fun and unique. He also took care of lighting for the reception and it turned out great. Throughout the entire process, Michael was extremely enthusiastic, professional and responsive at all times. We 100% recommend Michael for any wedding or event, he is the best!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019