SARZ ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

152 Reviews for SARZ ENTERTAINMENT

• Amy

Amy G. · Married on 05/15/2021

We love DJ Sarz!!

Michael was always responsive, accommodating, and ready to rock! He was available anytime we wanted to set up a call and we felt super secure leaving our wedding in his hands. The most admirable thing was the energy he brought into the wedding. He kept everyone on the dance floor, literally ALL night! I didn't have to give him a billion songs to figure out what we wanted, he just picked up on what should be played it was great. Highly recommend if you're looking for a party at your wedding!!

Sent on 06/07/2021

Dianna J. · Married on 05/06/2021

The Absolute BEST!!!

The reality is, I did not have high expectations. Not because I completed the paperwork 2 days before the wedding and forgot to call them to discuss the music selections. This did not stop them!!! From start to finish, it was like they had spent years with our family and knew exactly what everyone wanted to hear. From 90’s hip hop and R&B to salsa & bachata; none of us have ever danced so hard. We asked the DJ to play soft jazz during dinner, however two minutes in to the reception I realize what a mistake this was. It didn’t matter, the DJ recognize this as well and got the party going the minute he saw people wanted to dance, not eat. Our families are complete music snobs and he exceeded everyone’s expectations. Covid may have delayed our wedding but Sarz Entertainment made it a night to remember!

Sent on 05/11/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea R. · Married on 05/01/2021

Best Miami Wedding DJ!

Sarz is such a nice, easy going guy who truly cares about his clients. He had the crowd going all night and had a smile on his face the whole time. You can tell he is truly passionate about his craft. Myself and my now husband felt like we became friends with him during the planning process. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • Natalie

Natalie F. · Married on 04/24/2021

The absolute BEST!

We could not imagine our wedding day without SARZ! Without a doubt the best DJ in South Florida! From our very first phone call to the very last minute of our reception, he brought so much energy. Everyone was on the dance floor the whole time, and he captured the music we were hoping for exactly. The live musicians were a great touch as well! Wish we could go back and re-live it all over again.

Sent on 05/03/2021
  • Jon

Jon A. · Married on 04/17/2021

Incredible. I have no words

Michael Sarz from the getgo set the atmosphere for an incredible reception that simply did not stop from beginning to end. Many people that I have known for decades who avoid the dance floor like the plague spent the entire night on the floor from beginning to end dancing the night away. I cannot explain it, but the experience that Michael and his team were able to provide was simply incredible. He truly incorporated our unorthodox music genre requests, considering the cultural differences from the bride and grooms’ families. Thank you Michael so much for everything you truly made our wedding one to remember!!!

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • Jenifer

Jenifer B. · Married on 04/16/2021

The ABSOLUTE BEST Choice for your special occasion, hands down.

SARZ entertainment was the BEST choice my husband and I could have picked for our wedding DJ!! From the big moments, down to the smallest details, it was like he literally READ MY MIND on how I wanted the night to go. I didn't have to spell out everything, he just KNEW! He created the most memorable moments for us that we will cherish for our lifetime. We got SO many compliments from our wedding guests on how phenomenal our DJ was! I want to plan another random party just to have him come DJ lol. I would 100% recommend him to anyone looking to have the time of their life with a DJ who completely gets them and sets the vibe!

Sent on 04/20/2021

Amanda · Married on 04/11/2021

Hands down Sarz is THE best!

“Professional” is selling it short. Sarz and team were perfect from beginning to end. He was our first vendor we booked, and the one we worried about the least. He is organized listens to preferences coordinates with other vendors, he prepped and confirmed pronunciation of names, our reception went from romantic ambiance during dinner to a full dance floor party.
    He mixed songs so well and no one had a chance to go sit down because the next song was even better.

Sent on 04/13/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley A. · Married on 03/27/2021

Incredible!!

We hired Sarz because we knew he was amazing and he definitely delivered! From the moment you meet him, he brings such a wonderful attitude and this energy that makes you so excited for your big day! He goes over everything and really gets to know you to customize his musical styling to your needs! On the day of, he really can captivate an audience. We knew with him he would be able to move the crowd whether with his music or when announcing. You are sure to have a spectacular time with Michael Sarysz as the DJ! I would whole heartedly recommend him and you surely will not be disappointed. He thinks of everything! From lighting, to musical styling, and ambiance he is the man for the job!

Sent on 04/09/2021
  • Megan

Megan S. · Married on 03/06/2021

Amazing, perfect, the absolute best! Just do it hire SARZ!

I recently got married in March 2021 and hired SARZ Entertainment for my wedding entertainment and was lucky enough to have Michael Sarysz as my DJ and MC!  Having the right music and DJ for our wedding was so very important to me and my husband.  We wanted the atmosphere and mood to be just right, fun but not cheesy, unique but recognizable. We had a very intangible vision and seemed to have more specific do-not wants than special requests.  Michael somehow took what little we were able to explain and verbalize and figured out exactly what we wanted and turned our vision into a reality.  The wedding was held at an intimate outdoor venue in Key Largo and he ensured the day flowed from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception seamlessly, each portion having its own feel even though it was all at the same place.  Michael arrived early in the day to set up and played music from when guests started arriving on property to when they left at the very end of the event. He was a huge part of our wedding day. He perfectly incorporated our requests into the event and built off of them to create the exact mood and feel we wanted. Michael has such a fun, genuine personality and he exudes confidence and passion for what he does. Planning a wedding during the pandemic was so stressful and we were constantly second guessing every decision, but after our phone meeting with Michael a few weeks out we both knew it would somehow be perfect because of him.

I don’t normally put a lot of confidence in online reviews and maybe you are reading all of these reviews for SARZ Entertainment right now and thinking it must be too good to be true, but not so! SARZ really IS this good and then some! Thank you Michael for your professionalism, promptness, kindness, and impeccable attention to detail. I hope I have the opportunity to work with you and experience one of your events again in the future!

Sent on 04/21/2021
  • Tatiana

Tatiana S. · Married on 02/13/2021

Your must hire for DJ Entertainment team hands down!

This is one of my favorite reviews to write! I can not stop reliving our wedding day and Michael and his team with Sarz Entertainment is one of those reasons that made our day the BEST! Sarz was recommended to me by many vendors and family members who had him at their wedding, and the trend continues as he will be at my cousin's wedding next January! It was a no brainer he was going to be my DJ. The music and energy is what makes the wedding most memorable and keeps it going all night. No one remembers what they ate, what color the napkin was etc but they will always remember the experience they had at your wedding. I can GUARANTEE you that Michael and his team deliver. They are so professional in making sure all your wishes are taken care of, they are on time and great at keeping on the wedding timeline. They work so well with your other vendors (wedding planner, photographer/videographer in making sure the lighting is what they need).

Not to mention they also provide all your lighting, uplights, spot lights for special dances, decoration lighting on the walls, those party dance floor lights everyone loves, and all the wedding entertainment from sparklers, confetti, smoke machines, and Hora Loca, etc! They are the full package and make it so easy walking you through it.

We had a FaceTime call to review every song request for the special dances, intros, and wedding events. Michael listens to what you envision at your wedding/event and makes his best suggestions. Having them MC the wedding as well was perfect, they know how to read the room and crowd to keep the party and flow going.

This is one vendor you don't have to worry about, we wanted a 'Miami' themed wedding with the lights, music, and environment and we got just that and more! I told Michael to just 'do their thing' and it was so perfect! Check them out on Instagram @sarzentertainment

Can't wait to dance the night away again in January with you guys! Xo

Sent on 03/29/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle A. · Married on 11/20/2020

Michael is the best dj/mc ever!

Kevin and I tied the knot on November 20, 2020 in Islamorada, Florida Keys and hiring Michael as our DJ/MC was one of our BEST decisions of the entire process! From the moment we got connected, Michael made it SO easy and was so transparent with us from the start! Our friends and family still talk about him about how awesome and friendly he was from beginning to end. Michael was so accommodating with what we wanted ESP. planning a wedding during Covid- we changed our guest count often and our needs and he worked with us and our changes even up until the week of the wedding.

Prior to our wedding day, Michael set up a FaceTime to meet Kevin and I and we collaborated on the music and vibe we wanted and envisioned for our wedding day. That was so helpful because he knew exactly what we wanted and what we didn’t want and we trusted him completely. Music was SO important to us so we did NOT want to book just anyone for our big day! He transitioned every song so perfect that you didn’t have a chance to pause for one second :) Michael had us dancing ALLLLL night and played the best jams ever!

On top of Michael’s AMAZING customer service, responsiveness, ENERGY and passion for what he does, Michael is a TRUE professional and the absolute sweetest! He’ll give you 150% to make your day EXTRA special! So happy we chose you!

Hire SARZ!- you won’t regret it!

Xoxo! M&K

Sent on 01/19/2021
  • Taylor

Taylor D. · Married on 11/07/2020

Run don’t walk to book the best Entertainment for your wedding!!

Absolutely exceeded my expectations and made my fairytale wedding come true! I do not have enough kind things to say about Michael and his team. I felt he was the only vendor for my wedding I didn’t have to stress about because he was so on top of things and such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 12/04/2020
  • Jon

Jon P. · Married on 11/01/2020

Amazing dj and true professional

Michael Sarz will ELECTRIFY your party with his DJ-ing skills, bring together your entire event with his MC-ing, and give you the confidence and peace of mind going into your wedding that it will be TOP CALIBER!! Literally, Michael is one-of-a-kind, and not just having to do with his DJ-ing, which without exaggerating was better than any nightclub I have ever been to (literally, for the last hour of my party, my guests were JUMPING up and down from Michael's epic mix). His experience as an MC, coordinating the flow of the wedding and intermixing the band with speeches, cake cutting, photos, couple's first dance and any and all moments that are crucial to the success of a wedding, as well as interfacing his own DJing with the band and your other professionals, must be DEEP, because I can tell you that from the moment he took the reigns of my 5 hour party, the entire thing flowed smoothly and effortlessly, to the point that literally every moment melded into the next in such a flow that guests were left completely dazzled by the magic of the evening. Our venue was a top one and not easy to manage, given that it's a large outdoor space, we weren't in a tent but rather in the open outdoors, and not to mention it's a majestic setting where the party needed to live up to the setting. Michael delivered on all fronts -- engaging guests with his deep, MC voice and interjecting at all the right times, to get our guests engaged, entertained, and wanting to dance the night away in Legendary Style. He got our guests amped up and ready for our first dance, he introduced and set the moment up for each of the speeches that were given that evening, he never missed a SINGLE detail in all the specifics we requested of him (the songs we wanted for mother-son and father-daughter dance, the few Russian songs we requested he play as my now-wife is Russian and it was so important to her, the request that we wanted the first dance song to be played at the end of the night to tie everything together -- and he even found a great remix of that song on his own volition, which was amazing). Not only that, but the people of our venue told us we had to end at a quarter of the hour -- but we told MIchael to just milk those last minutes and go as long as you can before security stops you -- which he did. He was literally elbowing security away from his DJ board to get us as many more minutes of our special night as possible. When someone does that for you, you know you've struck gold. Michael -- thank you for an amazing night and I plan to have you at my kids' Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and any other event we may have in the future that would require any type of Djing or MCing or even just someone to lead a nice family get together in the back yard (Yes, we know your skillset supercedes that, but to be honest I would make any excuse to have you at a party of mine again, even for the smallest family function because I know you would get the party started like none other and give us incredible memories). Michael is FIVE STAR TALENT, a pleasure to be around and work with, and an EPIC DJ -- I want your playlist to work out to it was so good!! Or just have on repeat as the background track to my life. SIMPLY LEGENDARY. If you're lucky enough to have Michael in your corner on your wedding day, consider yourself blessed. You have a true SHINING STAR -- a man you can count on. I don't event take the time to leave reviews often, and when I do, I'm not easily impressed, but for Michael I simply had to take the time to do this because he is AMAZING!! Thank you again man!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Angelica R. · Married on 10/24/2020

Best night ever!!

Absolutely the best! Mark and Michael went above and beyond to help make my wedding everything I wanted and more! I devised a plan to play a surprise video for my soon to be husband and mark and michael helped me, not only re-render the entire project in record time, but also play it where so that everyone could see and hear it and it was a huge hit! They are tech geniuses! A blast to work with, high energy, nicest humans on the planet, helpful, accommodating, and they genuinely care about you, your experience, and their work. Wish I could do it all over again so they could DJ another night!! Definitely recommend!! Love them!!

Sent on 11/08/2020

Sarah E. · Married on 10/10/2020

Made our night amazing!

Sarz entertainment was fantastic! We had both Mark & Michael help us pick our songs & give us advice on the wedding's timeline & flow. Music was very important to us and Sarz Entertainment did not disappoint! They were very responsive and helpful whenever needed. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly (even if rain caused a change of plans). They had everything set up perfectly & incorporated the songs we requested flawlessly. Now for the fun part: DJ Mark was AWESOME! He did a great job as our MC & got all the guests involved & on the dance floor! I mean really, EVERYONE was dancing, including our 85-year-old grandma! The dancing continued ALL night, and everyone said it was an AWESOME party. We opted for the party favors provided by Sarz Entertainment, and they were a HUGE hit! It was such an amazing evening and so fun, thanks to DJ Mark! We danced so much that our feet hurt the next day, but you know that is a good sign! Don't hesitate to book Sarz Entertainment; they are so worth it, and they will make sure you have the best night of your life! I cannot thank them enough for making our wedding perfect!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Rachelle

Rachelle C. · Married on 10/03/2020

I have no words. He is so special.

There are a lot of people out there that do things well but without passion and perfection. Michael was one of the best humans I’ve ever met. I planned my wedding during a pandemic and so much chaos. He cared about our story and entire night. Not only did he stay on the phone countless times, he cared for my family and husband to be. He orchestrated the whole night perfectly. Just seeing and knowing he was there, I was able to rest and just enjoy every moment because I trusted him. Very few vendors listen to you and deliver your style. He from the moment we spoke, really listened and created it entirely around us. He brought so many unique touches so many fun glow sticks and had my entire party dancing the entire night. I wouldn’t paid anything for him to be there. He is worth everything. Loved him so much and honestly owe him our whole night!!!!!!!!!!!!! He took away all our nerves and helped us have so so so much fun. Michael we love you and so want to hangout!!! Best dj out there. Not because he’s insanely talented but because he has a heart the size of the world and would do anything for you to feel at peace and have fun. He’s committed to you. What a gift in today’s world.

Sent on 10/09/2020

Krista G. · Married on 06/03/2020

I love this guy and their energy!

Michael is a class act. He was made for this industry. He is the absolute nicest human being, accommodating, high energy, hard working DJ I personally have ever experienced. Mark Gallo was the actual Emcee/DJ at our wedding and he killed it... obviously! We gave our guidance to Michael and he relayed the information perfectly. Our goal for our wedding was to keep guests of ALL AGES on that dance floor from the first to very last song and he did just that. When I spotted a few stragglers, he let me hop on his microphone and call them out (YES I DID THIS) to get their booty on the dance floor. SIMPLY. THE. BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 02/07/2020

Best wedding dj of all time

We had our wedding 3 days ago and people are still texting/ calling us telling us how incredible the music was all night- from ceremony, to cocktail, to dinner to reception, Michael kept a smile on everyone's faces. The night moved SEAMLESSLY and he played EXACTLY what we asked for. Not only were his wedding night skills on point, he was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with because he answered emails ninja fast, talked to me on the phone any time i needed and gave me advice when I was trying to make a decision about music and flow of the wedding. Having great music sets the tone for the whole night and Michael's great personality and warm nature just make him a spectacular addition to your wedding day. 100/100 would recommend. BOOK THIS MAN

Sent on 02/10/2020

Brie G. · Married on 01/25/2020

You need to book this DJ!

Sarz Entertainment was extremely professional and I would recommend them as they highly exceeded my expectations. From working with us to move our wedding date due to Covid to assisting in helping make the day an absolute dream, I was happy I chose Sarz Entertainment. The dance floor was never empty and everyone has raved about how great our DJ was. Thank you!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Carla · Married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING! Kept us partying all night!

Michael was recommended to us by a friend and we are so thankful that we hired him as our wedding DJ! He was so positive and helpful from the very first meeting. We gave a few requests
    beforehand on what we would like to hear/not like to hear and everything was taken care of. He was great at reading the crowd to know what everyone was feeling & playing whatever would keep everyone up and dancing, especially during our after-party/rave. All of our guests continue to talk about how amazing the music was at the wedding and we couldn't agree more! Thank you so so much for everything, Michael! You are awesome at what you do!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey D. · Married on 10/14/2019

Music will make or break your party - Sarz for the win!

We are so happy that we had Michael Sarz as our DJ! He took the time to listen to what we wanted and put together a great mix of music we like (even my random/obscure stuff). My friend that sang during our ceremony said he was super helpful in getting her situated so it was seamless from recording to vocals. We're really glad that he could read the room and adapt without much input from us too. He's super friendly and has great energy so it was a pleasure from the first phone call to the last dance. 💗

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Stan

Stan G. · Married on 09/22/2019

Micheal Sarz is the greatest DJ of all time

Sarz is the greatest DJ/Showmen on the planet. We had a farm wedding and he rocked the house for over 4 hours. His sound system, lighting, etc. was the best ever. I would recommend him to anyone on this earth. We will love him forever.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/10/2019

Best part of the wedding!

Hiring Sarz was the best decision I ever made for my wedding. I had heard about him through word of mouth and booked him without seeing him perform since we live out of state. I was nervous but speaking to Sarz prior to the event totally put my mind at ease. He understood and executed my vision better than i could have imagined. the dance floor was packed the entire night! Absolutely best decision ever! We did the confetti, sparkler lights, instrument add ones, all absolutely fantastic. Sarz thank you so so so much! You made our wedding incredible! You’re a true pro!!! I really wish you the all the success in the world you truly deserve it!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Andriana · Married on 06/01/2019

Wow! Where do i even begin? You must hire sarz entertainment!

Michael Sarysz is hands down the best DJ/MC I have ever seen and/or met. From start to finish, our wedding was incredible. Michael is charismatic, fun, happy, extremely professional, and an all around amazing person inside and out. He knew exactly which songs to play and when to play them to keep everyone (of all age groups) on the dance floor. I am an extremely particular person (very type A), and I forewarned Michael that I had specific moments of when I wanted a song to be played (literally down to the second), particularly when I was walking down the aisle during the ceremony and also, when my husband and I were to be introduced in the reception as Husband and Wife. Michael nailed it ALL perfectly. I will never forget the song he played when we had our first look in the reception (Now and Forever by Tiesto). It was one of the most exhilarating moments I had ever experienced, and I'll never forget it. He played EVERY song we asked him to play, and remembered exactly when to play them. Even writing this review brings me so much joy when I think back on how awesome our wedding was -- because of Michael. It is now almost 3 weeks later, and to this day were are still told by our guests how much of an amazing time they had at our wedding, and how incredible our DJ was. My husband, who is not at all into dancing, was out on the dance floor with me ALL night. I will never forget the smile on his face. In summary, you HAVE to hire Michael Sarysz of Sarz Entertainment --even if you are from out of town, and it requires travel - I promise you, he is the best out there. He will make your day an unforgettable experience. Michael, truly, we are so thankful to have met you -- thank you for giving us a day we will NEVER forget.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Matthew · Married on 06/01/2019

The best, went above and beyond expectations!

Sarz Ent was recommended to us by a friend and when we met with Michael for the first time we knew we had found the right guy. Not only is he extremely talented in what he does but he is also one of the nicest people you could work with. He stayed in touch throughout the planning process and was always happy to answer our questions. Obviously the most important part was our wedding night and he was UNREAL! From start to finish he put his heart into everything he did and everyone could literally feel his energy and positive vibe all night long. He kept the dance floor packed the entire evening and knew how to read the crowd. His lighting, sound system and mic were top notch as well. He helped the events flow smoothly and knew exactly what he was doing. I had multiple guests come up to me after saying how much they loved the DJ and that he even went out of his way before the event to introduce himself to some guests as they walked in and get them in the mood to celebrate and make them feel comfortable. If you are thinking about booking him for anything do yourself a favor and contact him now, he played a huge part in making it the best night of our lives! Thank You again Michael & Sarz Ent!

Sent on 08/09/2019