SARZ ENTERTAINMENT Reviews

136 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

136 Reviews for SARZ ENTERTAINMENT

• Jon

Jon Pearlman · Getting married on 11/01/2020

Amazing dj and true professional

Michael Sarz will ELECTRIFY your party with his DJ-ing skills, bring together your entire event with his MC-ing, and give you the confidence and peace of mind going into your wedding that it will be TOP CALIBER!! Literally, Michael is one-of-a-kind, and not just having to do with his DJ-ing, which without exaggerating was better than any nightclub I have ever been to (literally, for the last hour of my party, my guests were JUMPING up and down from Michael's epic mix). His experience as an MC, coordinating the flow of the wedding and intermixing the band with speeches, cake cutting, photos, couple's first dance and any and all moments that are crucial to the success of a wedding, as well as interfacing his own DJing with the band and your other professionals, must be DEEP, because I can tell you that from the moment he took the reigns of my 5 hour party, the entire thing flowed smoothly and effortlessly, to the point that literally every moment melded into the next in such a flow that guests were left completely dazzled by the magic of the evening. Our venue was a top one and not easy to manage, given that it's a large outdoor space, we weren't in a tent but rather in the open outdoors, and not to mention it's a majestic setting where the party needed to live up to the setting. Michael delivered on all fronts -- engaging guests with his deep, MC voice and interjecting at all the right times, to get our guests engaged, entertained, and wanting to dance the night away in Legendary Style. He got our guests amped up and ready for our first dance, he introduced and set the moment up for each of the speeches that were given that evening, he never missed a SINGLE detail in all the specifics we requested of him (the songs we wanted for mother-son and father-daughter dance, the few Russian songs we requested he play as my now-wife is Russian and it was so important to her, the request that we wanted the first dance song to be played at the end of the night to tie everything together -- and he even found a great remix of that song on his own volition, which was amazing). Not only that, but the people of our venue told us we had to end at a quarter of the hour -- but we told MIchael to just milk those last minutes and go as long as you can before security stops you -- which he did. He was literally elbowing security away from his DJ board to get us as many more minutes of our special night as possible. When someone does that for you, you know you've struck gold. Michael -- thank you for an amazing night and I plan to have you at my kids' Bar and Bat Mitzvahs and any other event we may have in the future that would require any type of Djing or MCing or even just someone to lead a nice family get together in the back yard (Yes, we know your skillset supercedes that, but to be honest I would make any excuse to have you at a party of mine again, even for the smallest family function because I know you would get the party started like none other and give us incredible memories). Michael is FIVE STAR TALENT, a pleasure to be around and work with, and an EPIC DJ -- I want your playlist to work out to it was so good!! Or just have on repeat as the background track to my life. SIMPLY LEGENDARY. If you're lucky enough to have Michael in your corner on your wedding day, consider yourself blessed. You have a true SHINING STAR -- a man you can count on. I don't event take the time to leave reviews often, and when I do, I'm not easily impressed, but for Michael I simply had to take the time to do this because he is AMAZING!! Thank you again man!!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Krista Gentile · Married on 06/03/2020

I love this guy and their energy!

Michael is a class act. He was made for this industry. He is the absolute nicest human being, accommodating, high energy, hard working DJ I personally have ever experienced. Mark Gallo was the actual Emcee/DJ at our wedding and he killed it... obviously! We gave our guidance to Michael and he relayed the information perfectly. Our goal for our wedding was to keep guests of ALL AGES on that dance floor from the first to very last song and he did just that. When I spotted a few stragglers, he let me hop on his microphone and call them out (YES I DID THIS) to get their booty on the dance floor. SIMPLY. THE. BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2020
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 02/07/2020

Best wedding dj of all time

We had our wedding 3 days ago and people are still texting/ calling us telling us how incredible the music was all night- from ceremony, to cocktail, to dinner to reception, Michael kept a smile on everyone's faces. The night moved SEAMLESSLY and he played EXACTLY what we asked for. Not only were his wedding night skills on point, he was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with because he answered emails ninja fast, talked to me on the phone any time i needed and gave me advice when I was trying to make a decision about music and flow of the wedding. Having great music sets the tone for the whole night and Michael's great personality and warm nature just make him a spectacular addition to your wedding day. 100/100 would recommend. BOOK THIS MAN

Sent on 02/10/2020

Carla · Married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING! Kept us partying all night!

Michael was recommended to us by a friend and we are so thankful that we hired him as our wedding DJ! He was so positive and helpful from the very first meeting. We gave a few requests
    beforehand on what we would like to hear/not like to hear and everything was taken care of. He was great at reading the crowd to know what everyone was feeling & playing whatever would keep everyone up and dancing, especially during our after-party/rave. All of our guests continue to talk about how amazing the music was at the wedding and we couldn't agree more! Thank you so so much for everything, Michael! You are awesome at what you do!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Davis · Married on 10/14/2019

Music will make or break your party - Sarz for the win!

We are so happy that we had Michael Sarz as our DJ! He took the time to listen to what we wanted and put together a great mix of music we like (even my random/obscure stuff). My friend that sang during our ceremony said he was super helpful in getting her situated so it was seamless from recording to vocals. We're really glad that he could read the room and adapt without much input from us too. He's super friendly and has great energy so it was a pleasure from the first phone call to the last dance. 💗

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Stan

Stan Guberman · Married on 09/22/2019

Micheal Sarz is the greatest DJ of all time

Sarz is the greatest DJ/Showmen on the planet. We had a farm wedding and he rocked the house for over 4 hours. His sound system, lighting, etc. was the best ever. I would recommend him to anyone on this earth. We will love him forever.

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Alexandra

Alexandra · Married on 08/10/2019

Best part of the wedding!

Hiring Sarz was the best decision I ever made for my wedding. I had heard about him through word of mouth and booked him without seeing him perform since we live out of state. I was nervous but speaking to Sarz prior to the event totally put my mind at ease. He understood and executed my vision better than i could have imagined. the dance floor was packed the entire night! Absolutely best decision ever! We did the confetti, sparkler lights, instrument add ones, all absolutely fantastic. Sarz thank you so so so much! You made our wedding incredible! You’re a true pro!!! I really wish you the all the success in the world you truly deserve it!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Andriana · Married on 06/01/2019

Wow! Where do i even begin? You must hire sarz entertainment!

Michael Sarysz is hands down the best DJ/MC I have ever seen and/or met. From start to finish, our wedding was incredible. Michael is charismatic, fun, happy, extremely professional, and an all around amazing person inside and out. He knew exactly which songs to play and when to play them to keep everyone (of all age groups) on the dance floor. I am an extremely particular person (very type A), and I forewarned Michael that I had specific moments of when I wanted a song to be played (literally down to the second), particularly when I was walking down the aisle during the ceremony and also, when my husband and I were to be introduced in the reception as Husband and Wife. Michael nailed it ALL perfectly. I will never forget the song he played when we had our first look in the reception (Now and Forever by Tiesto). It was one of the most exhilarating moments I had ever experienced, and I'll never forget it. He played EVERY song we asked him to play, and remembered exactly when to play them. Even writing this review brings me so much joy when I think back on how awesome our wedding was -- because of Michael. It is now almost 3 weeks later, and to this day were are still told by our guests how much of an amazing time they had at our wedding, and how incredible our DJ was. My husband, who is not at all into dancing, was out on the dance floor with me ALL night. I will never forget the smile on his face. In summary, you HAVE to hire Michael Sarysz of Sarz Entertainment --even if you are from out of town, and it requires travel - I promise you, he is the best out there. He will make your day an unforgettable experience. Michael, truly, we are so thankful to have met you -- thank you for giving us a day we will NEVER forget.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Matthew · Married on 06/01/2019

The best, went above and beyond expectations!

Sarz Ent was recommended to us by a friend and when we met with Michael for the first time we knew we had found the right guy. Not only is he extremely talented in what he does but he is also one of the nicest people you could work with. He stayed in touch throughout the planning process and was always happy to answer our questions. Obviously the most important part was our wedding night and he was UNREAL! From start to finish he put his heart into everything he did and everyone could literally feel his energy and positive vibe all night long. He kept the dance floor packed the entire evening and knew how to read the crowd. His lighting, sound system and mic were top notch as well. He helped the events flow smoothly and knew exactly what he was doing. I had multiple guests come up to me after saying how much they loved the DJ and that he even went out of his way before the event to introduce himself to some guests as they walked in and get them in the mood to celebrate and make them feel comfortable. If you are thinking about booking him for anything do yourself a favor and contact him now, he played a huge part in making it the best night of our lives! Thank You again Michael & Sarz Ent!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Caroline · Married on 05/24/2019

Best DJ ever

Michael is a fantastic DJ and entertainer - the best I have ever seen - and I feel so lucky to have found him! Our guests can't stop talking about how great he and the music were at our wedding. We had Michael add live saxophone and percussion music for the cocktail hour and reception, which everyone loved because it was fun and unique. He also took care of lighting for the reception and it turned out great. Throughout the entire process, Michael was extremely enthusiastic, professional and responsive at all times. We 100% recommend Michael for any wedding or event, he is the best!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie DeFelice · Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing experience! We loved dj mark gallo!

EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!! We hired Sarz Ent for our Marathon, FL Keys Wedding after my friend has Mike as their wedding DJ. DJ Mark Gallo KILLED IT AT OUR WEDDING!!!!!!!!! We met with him before, he gave us suggestions on timeline, and REALLY took our preferences into consideration. I was pretty particular about what I like and don't prefer, and he just made my (our) day freaking awesome. He facilitated the flow so well and went above and beyond to keep us on track (for things outside of his responsibility). We are sooooo happy with our choice and feel like it really made the event that much better. And Mike was incredible to plan with, super responsive and reasonable! Thank you so much!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Taylor Conti · Married on 04/27/2019

We highly recommend Sarz Entertainment!

Hiring Sarz Entertainment to DJ our wedding was the absolute best choice we made! We got married on 4/27/2019 at The Addison and Mark Gallo was our DJ for the night. Mark was super professional, fun, and did an excellent job! When picking music, Mike was the one who recommended a lot of songs to us and took a lot of time planning the night with us. From the first minute of speaking with Mike we realized how awesome and genuine he is! We HIGHLY recommend Sarz Entertainment and would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/01/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren B. · Married on 04/26/2019

Party of the year - all thanks to sarz entertainment!

Okay, so I'm biased and think our wedding was the best (who doesn't!?) but, I have to thank Michael and his brother for absolutely bringing it! From the lighting, to the sound system, everything was spectacular!! He not only met our expectations but exceeded them and we could not be happier with our choice! My only regret was that the party had to end at 10, because we probably could have danced all night! There were guests at the resort the next day, raving about how great the music was at that wedding the night before (ours of course) and looking back at videos, you can see people enjoying the party from their balconies. Michael, thank you again for making our day even more special! If we have another event near the Keys or Miami, you will absolutely be our go-to guy!

-Lauren & Keith

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Andy

Andy Burkley · Married on 04/13/2019

Hire the Best forget the Rest

When it came to my wedding the only thing I was adamant about was the DJ and alcohol. I realized afterwards I could have cut down on drinks because no one had time to go to the bar since they were on the dance floor. If you want a DJ that guarantees that you will sweat through your shirt and even gets grandma Betsy to cut a rug than hire Sarz. My reception was like a concert that had the energy of a tiger that just did speed. If you want non-stop action, adrenaline that will last for weeks, and feet that require an ice bath due to you dancing your heart out than hire Sarz. If you want some lame entertainment that only has your guests saying, “We had fun” instead of, “It was the best night of my life”, then hire someone one else. Disclosure: If you do make the best decision you can make and hire Sarz for your event be sure to allow two days of sleep afterwards to recover from the Rage!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Katlin · Married on 03/09/2019

Best all around dj - words cannot describe

Michael is the BEST DJ alive, he has the biggest heart, he is attentive, he is creative, he is EVERYTHING! I cant say enough about him. If you are looking anywhere else DON'T - STOP HERE. HE will make your wedding and party the BEST NIGHT OF YOUR LIFE. Not only is he kind and caring, he is just an all around amazing guy. MICHAEL I AM FOREVER INDEBITED. The Father/Daughter dance you helped me with took so much time and effort and you never complained, you stuck with me until the end. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS.

- Katlin and Alex

Sent on 03/12/2019

Katie · Married on 02/01/2019

The Best DJ Around

Mike is absolutely amazing at what he does. He really knows how to keep the crowd up and dancing the night away and he knows how to read cues from the guests which makes him an amazing crowd pleaser! He took care of our wedding at the Addison on 02/01/2019 and I can tell you he astonished our group of family and friends! Everyone was on their feet dancing the night away! He is super organized and responsive to emails. He knows the right questions to ask when you meet before the wedding- I mean things my hubby and I didn't even think about! Mike is kind of person you want entertaining you and your guests! He is worth every single cent and I would do it all over again but ONLY if Mike Sarz is the DJ! He is going to be my go to DJ for any future events! Don't miss out on the BEST!!!!!!!!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Jennifer Feld · Married on 01/26/2019

Michael sarz is the absolute best!

From the first time we talked, I knew I made the right choice choosing Sarz. Michael is passionate, caring and my absolute favorite vendor to work with during my planning. Michael MADE our wedding! The dance floor was full the entire time and everyone has not stopped talking about how amazing he was, how fun it was and how he was hands down the best they've seen at any wedding. If you want to have the most amazing, energy filled wedding that everyone will talk about for months to come, choose Michael Sarz!!!! We truly do not have the words to describe how amazing he is!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Johnny and Anthony

Johnny · Married on 01/19/2019

Do not use anyone but sarz entertainment

DO NOT USE ANYONE ELSE BUT SARZ ENTERTAINMENT!!! Michael Sarysz is not only an UNBELIEVABLE DJ, he is a kind, warm, passionate, professional person! He not only did our lighting, logo, and music, he MADE our wedding unforgettable! Our wedding went from 5pm-2am and had everyone dancing the entire time!!! We had to pull people off the dance floor to eat their dinner! We were hoping for an amazing atmosphere and we got an incredible atmosphere. Literally, DO NOT USE ANYONE ELSE, you 100% will be ecstatic with Michael Sarysz!

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 01/13/2019

Best DJ EVER! Look no further!

My wedding was bumping all night and its all thanks to DJ Michael! I don't think one person sat down (except to eat dinner) the entire night. He was a pleasure to work with. So professional and personal. He made sure all the little details we wanted were included. His DJ booth we selected had a tv screen in it and he provided fog for our grand entrance. All of our guests raved about how they had such a wonderful time and enjoyed the music selection. He mixed the oldies, classics, present day all together to make sure guests of all ages were happy and having a good time. He was there throughout the entire wedding from ceremony to cocktail to reception and didn't hesitate when we asked him if we could book him for an additional hour. His prices are very reasonable for the quality work you will receive. I can't say enough nice things about Sarz Entertainment! If you want an action packed wedding that everyone will be talking about for years to come, this is the DJ for you!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Sabrina · Married on 12/15/2018

Best DJ Ever!

I loved working with Michael and his team! We spoke with Michael a few weeks before the wedding to identify the vibe of the night and to review the wedding timeline. He understood exactly what we wanted and gave us great suggestions along the way. His team was excellent the night of and kept the party going! Thanks so much!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Krisa · Married on 09/10/2018

I would definitely recommend Sarz to anyone! They worked with my price range and exceeded my expectations! The DJ Mark Gallo was incredible: super friendly, had the whole crowd involved from start to finish and anything we asked him to do he more then delivered!! You can’t go wrong with picking this company and we strongly recommend Mark!! Will never forget that night!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Matt · Married on 07/14/2018

Michael is a wonderful person and an amazing DJ. He had our guests on the dance floor from the moment he started until the lights went on. As soon as people started to lose interest in a song, he would switch it up to keep people going. We would recommend him to anyone that asked, and even those that don't! You can tell that he absolutely loves what he does. Hope to work with him again at some point in the future!

-Matt & Josh

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Honestly, if you should spend your hard earned cash on one thing for your wedding, it would be this guy! Michael Sarz exceeded our wildest expectations for our wedding. His energy and organization of our wedding left us so happy. Hire him.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Leslie · Married on 06/01/2018

11/9/19, He is the best! Hands down! Stop looking, and hire him right now. You will not leave the dance floor all night

We initially saw Sarz perform at one of our friends weddings about 2 years ago. At the time we weren’t engaged, but we said to ourselves, if we made that step, he was going to be our DJ, since we loved every minute of his set. We were even more assured of our initial impression after going to other weddings...he had to be our DJ after seeing other people perform at other weddings. As a matter of fact, after we booked our venue, our first call as we were leaving the venue was to him.

Fast forward to 11/9/19...he put on a magnificent show. Words can’t describe how lit he had our dance floor. Sarz even had 80 year old grandpa on the dance floor making moves to house music.

We have countless of friends and guests still talking about our wedding and it’s been one week since then...and it was all due to him. Everyone is like we have never been to a wedding like this, this was such a party, who’s the dj? He was amazing. One of our friends recently had her wedding...and her own parents were like our wedding was definitely not this fun. Again, all due to Sarz, their vision, and effort.

My fiancé met with him, went over what type of music we wanted him to play, how we wanted our reception to run, and what was important to us...which was to party.

He delivered on everything, and more. Our cocktail hour got rained out outside, and it got moved inside. He made sure the lighting in the new cocktail area was spot on, and it was right on the money, and totally unplanned, all improvised by Sarz. That attention to detail and desire for everything to come out perfect was why we love him.

Stop looking at other people...trust me...he will make your wedding alive. The DJ and music, makes or breaks the wedding. People aren’t going to remember how many candles you had in your tables. But they will remember how much fun they had or didn’t have.

Sarz will deliver in what you want...and allow him some leeway so he can put his touch. If you want to party and have a great time, Sarz is who you want.

We literally danced the whole night away. Thank you Sarz for giving us such an amazing party. Can my brother or groomsmen get married already? We will do it again when it’s time!!!

Miami to Ibiza :)

Sent on 11/16/2019

Brad · Married on 05/27/2018

Michael was an absolute pleasure to work with! He made my wife Stephanie and I's wedding on 5/27/18 a wonderful experience at the Conrad Fort Lauderdale Beach. From the beginning of the process until our wedding day, Mike was in constant communication with us throughout and was very responsive to any questions/concerns we had. Most importantly, he helped nail our playlist down to the exact way we wanted it. Our friends and family loved his infectious energy, the out of this world special effects, and his music, of course! There was never a dull moment and I loved how he played my favorite 90's rock songs at the end of the night...I was seriously jamming out! DJ Sarz is a vendor I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/24/2018