W. Vineyard Plains Drive, Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Map · Phone number

About Sarah's Garden

Sarah's Garden believes that every special day deserves beautiful floral designs that suit your vision and personality. We listen to your wishes and make them come true with a custom design made just for you. We are located in Queen Creek, but provide service Valley-wide.

Contact us today for a complimentary consultation!

480-323-6272

Sarah's Garden 6
Sarah's Garden 7

Dina Lopez · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing!

We worked with Sarah of Sarah's Garden Wedding Flowers for our daughters wedding April 12, 2019. Sarah was incredible to work with and easily partnered with our wedding coordinator. Sarah is lovely to work with; genuine, flexible and honest. She is an incredible gifted, talent who takes pride in her work. The florals were stunning and far more beautiful than I could have imagined. It was a pleasure to work with Sarah and her work speaks for itself. I recommend Sarah's Garden with pleasure and without hesitation!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Sarah's Garden 8
    Sarah's Garden 9
    Sarah's Garden 10
  • Mishay

Mishay Taylor · Married on 04/12/2019

Sarah is the best

Sarah is an absolute gem. She takes her time to get to know her clients and their vision for their wedding. Truth be told, when I first started planning over a year ago, I knew the overall look and feel I wanted for the wedding. However, I didn't have any specific florals in mind and didn't know most names of flowers. Within about 30 minutes of talking with me, Sarah understood and showed me different pictures of flowers she thought would work well - she just got it. She is truly talented and has a way of making your vision even better than what you dream of. I got married last month at El Chorro and when I saw everything fully decorated and Sarah's wonderful florals I was blown away. Sarah also provided an arbor for the ceremony that was just beautiful and provided lanterns to give it a romantic feel.

Not only is Sarah super talented and creates absolutely beautiful floral arrangements, she is beyond sweet, accommodating, and professional. She has the best personality and was an absolute joy to work with. She is super flexible and even mentioned to me several times that if I changed my mind even a month or two prior to the wedding she could make changes. Sarah made great suggestions along the way and added her own special touch to my bouquet, along with the wedding parties bouquets. I feel so lucky I was able to book her for my wedding. You won't find a better florist than Sarah.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Alex · Married on 03/24/2019

Wonderful experience!

Sarah was so wonderful to work with! She created a killer floral arch for us, and all of the other flowers were of course beautiful as well! Sarah was very flexible and patient and she helped us turn our plethora of ideas into one cohesive vision. Her and her team took care of all of the setup and teardown and she even sent a bouquet of our leftover flowers to our room once the wedding was over. We're so grateful to have had such a great experience!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Sarah's Garden 11
    Sarah's Garden 12

Sarah's Garden FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Rock You Entertainment
    Rock You Entertainment Wedding DJs

The detail Sarah puts into each wedding is incredible! She makes every event look like a movie!

• Annie Randall Photography
    Annie Randall Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah is the best! No other words to describe her talent and ethic. She never ceases to amaze me!

• KDP Events
    KDP Events Wedding Planners

I love working with Sarah's Garden! The quality of flowers, the artistic craftsmanship, the friendly attention to her brides all make Sarah's Garden the top in the business in Arizona.

• W. Vineyard Plains Drive Queen Creek, 85142 See on map
    Please contact us for a complimentary consultation Tuesday- Friday. *During wedding season we are busy with weddings on the weekends.