Chandler, Chandler, AZ 85225 Map · Phone number

About Rock You Entertainment

Rock You Entertainment is a wedding DJ company based in Chandler, Arizona. The team works hard to create an ambiance that keeps guests and couples enjoying the evening on the dance floor. Rock You Entertainment has a large music selection, and a custom song request website can be provided so guests can choose from over 250,000 options. The team wants your special day to go as smoothly as possible, so they handle all set up of the equipment. All you have to do is enjoy yourselves!

Rock You Entertainment knows how important every detail of your wedding day is, so they schedule consultations with couples ahead of time to discuss package options. These include MC services, karaoke, projectors, microphones, and sound and lighting systems. Rock You Entertainment provides extremely professional customer service, and only books one event per day. Their music library has a genres for every taste, including:

• Country

Rock You Entertainment 4
  • Taylor

Taylor Nienaber · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Amazing to work with

From the very beginning JJ was extremely easy to work with. He was incredibly responsive and made our wedding experience one to remember. We received many compliments throughout the night from guests about the DJ. We would highly recommend JJ for your big day.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Taylor! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day! I appreciate the great communication and your amazing families! SWEET DANCE MOVES! :)

Damein Morgan · Married on 06/06/2019

More than a DJ, a true Entertainer

I decided to go with JJ from Rock you Entertainment for my wedding DJ because from the pictures on the website he seemed like more then just a DJ that would sit in the corner and play music. I wanted a true Entertainer to interact with my guests as well, and I was not disapointed. JJ has a very charismatic personality that made him perfect for keeping our big day fun and exciting. Despite having to travel out of state to get to the wedding venue, he came early and was very prepared and professional. The wedding was magical and he was a central part of making that happen for us. We had several out of the ordinary requests for him from cultural music and dances, to a gender reveal event that took special care to execute and JJ was a vital part of making those things happen successfully for us.

If you're like me and looking for a DJ that not only knows what type of song to play for any occasion, but can also keep your guests engaged and having a good time, don't hesitate to book with Rock You Entertainment. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Dani

Dani Weaver · Married on 04/26/2019

Best DJ/MC/drink replenisher and now friend

Jermaine ROCKED it! He made sure to encapsulate every detail of our wedding from our first meeting through to the send off. He followed our timeline to a tee, got the wedding guests dancing (he even taught some of us a few moves), made sure we (as the bride and groom) always had a drink and consistently added life and fun to the night! I don't know how I stumbled upon Rock You Entertainment, but it was divine intervention that brought us together and we wouldn't have changed a thing! Thanks Jermaine!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

It was a HOT day! I had to make sure you were hydrated! I have to give you a shout out too - Dani and John hired a line dance instructor to teach her crowd the Boot Scootin' Boogie, and I'm going to hire her on! She did such a great job getting everyone warmed up for the dance part of the reception! Everyone PARTIED! I loved your families, such a great time. Thank you for the kind words, Dani.

Rock You Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 799.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What services do you offer? Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Cactus Wedding Films
    Cactus Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is an excellent wedding vendor. We highly recommend!

• Chandler Chandler, AZ, 85225 See on map