Rock You Entertainment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

• Caitlin
    Caitlin S. Married on 05/15/2022

Great DJ, great night

He was very responsive and understanding with all the wedding chaos, we appreciated that he even has an app to let us pick what songs and when to play them during certain moments of the night. That was honestly the coolest part as it streamlined the whole thing, but yeah I would totally recommend using him he's phenomenal.
  • Courtney
    Courtney P. Married on 05/13/2022

Book with them

I got married a few weeks ago, and JJ absolutely KILLED it at my wedding. He was incredibly easy to get in contact with, very transparent and honest if I ever had any questions, and made sure everyone was dancing and partying. Many of my guests came up and told me how much fun they had dancing at my reception. He truly was an absolute dream to work with and I cannot recommend him enough!
    Nathanael B. Married on 05/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Easy to work with and professional.

JJ did an incredible job at my wedding, and had really great energy throughout the whole day, and made sure to check on not just us if we needed anything, but our wedding party as well, and even took time to grab some drinks for us which is a really nice gesture and he didn’t have to do that but we appreciated that he did. Any recommendations for songs last minute, he would do them right away which was amazing. A lot of the people we invited had a kick out of him, and praises his sense of humor and work ethic and told me that he was a really big contribution to the wedding. The best part is how easy it is to communicate with him, and the app he recommends is super easy to add songs you want for certain events you want throughout your wedding. Would highly recommend JJ to any of my friends that get married someday for sure.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Alexis W. Married on 04/29/2022

The BEST there ever was.

We are still hearing from our guests that our dancefloor was the best they've ever seen, thanks to JJ! He is iconic. Number one: he is an incredible communicator, from the jump he was available for us to speak with and willing to answer any questions. Number two: he's very well organized. We loved his questionnaire and it really helped us to think about what we wanted and what we didn't want. Number three: he's FUN. He really got our people out on the dancefloor and I cannot think of a single time that the dancefloor was not simply, packed. Our people partied and the music fit the mood perfectly. JJ is the best in the business and we'd recommend him to absolutely anyone looking to ensure that their big day is nothing less than incredible.
  • Marrisa
    Marrisa V. Married on 04/23/2022

Rock you entertainment

Amazing DJ! We had Andre and I couldn’t have been more pleased. He was incredible! All my friends wanted him at their wedding too! Highly recommend.
    Calvin C. Married on 04/09/2022

Best wedding dj!

We were so lucky to have JJ as our DJ! He brought incredible energy, expertise, knowledge and ensured that everything about our day was perfect. We have gotten rave reviews from all of our attendees. We are so thankful for JJ and all that he and his team did to make our day perfect!
  • Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 02/26/2022

Best. Dj. Ever

IF YOU WANT THE PERFECT WEDDING THAN YOU NEED JJ TO BE YOUR DJ.

We can’t thank him enough for being the BEST DJ ever! In all seriousness our wedding would not have been what it was without him. He brought so much energy and had, literally, every single person on the dance floor.

He set up our lighting perfectly, he never let anyone in the bridal party walk around without a drink in their hand, and was a huge reason why our wedding was so special.

You NEED to have him be part of your special day because I promise there is no one better than him.
  • Jamin
    Jamin B. Married on 02/25/2022

Rock You Is phenomenal

Jermaine did an amazing job. We consistently heard rave reviews about his mix during the wedding. Everyone loved the energy he brought!
  • Alli
    Alli B. Married on 02/19/2022

Best Wedding DJ

Jermaine is the absolute best! If we had to do it all over we would absolutely book him again. He is so approachable & organized. He has an app that easily allows you to pick music for your ceremony and reception. He is timely & great at his job. Our big thing we wanted was a packed dance floor all night and we definitely got that! Jermaine was great at reading the crowd & we never had a lull-it was literally packed all night long! Our guests are still raving about him and his energy! He made sure to check on not just us, but our wedding party throughout dinner & none of us had to get up for a drink during the reception. He definitely went above & beyond for us and our guests! If my husband or I wanted a song, he played it right away. He was out there dancing along with us and our guests several times throughout the night. He is the best DJ we have seen & our family and friends think so too :) our guests were chanting for more at the end of the wedding, he is really that good. He made our wedding an incredible one. Thank you Jermaine!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor L. Married on 02/12/2022

Highly Recommend!

JERMAINE WAS AMAZING!! Our wedding truly would not have been as great as it was without him. He was timely and played exactly the music we asked when we asked him too. I also forgot to send a list of tables to release for dinner so he improvised and played a game that our guests loved! While everyone was paying attention to the game it gave us a chance to actually sit back and enjoy our food. The app he uses made the process of submitting our songs and timeline very seamless. If you need a wedding DJ, or a DJ for any event, Jermaine is the right choice! I would give 10 stars to RockYou Entertainment if I could.
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 02/12/2022

A Blast!!!

Dj JJ (Jermaine) was hands down, THE BEST. Our guests are still raving about how awesome he was - weeks after our wedding! He had everyone dancing all night long, so much so no one wanted the night to end. Rock You Entertainment has all of their couples download the app Vibo which enables you to upload songs or help them understand the vibe of music you want at the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, etc. which I loved being a part of that process!!

JJ was great at capturing our audience & keeping them energized throughout the evening. He didn’t feel like just any vendor, but truly like a good friend there to make our day everything we dreamed of! Which he absolutely did!

I highly, HIGHLY, recommend Rock You Entertainment…. And Jermaine specifically!!!
  • Mariah
    Mariah A. Married on 02/11/2022

Best dj company!

JJ was an incredible DJ for our wedding! Played music you could actually dance to, entertained the guests the whole night, and kept the good vibes going all night long, despite power outages! It was such a memorable and wonderful night and I couldn't recommend a better company and DJ to keep the good times rolling!
  • Cole
    Cole P. Married on 01/29/2022

Best dj ever

Rock You Entertainment is an amazing DJ company. Mike was the DJ for my wedding and he absolutely crushed it. People were dancing the entire time from start to finish. Mike also was extremely courteous of my bride, Jessica, and I. He went above and beyond the normal duties of a DJ, including mixing a special song for the mother-son dance, ensuring all bridal party names were correct and in the right order, and ensuring any of our needs or requests were met. Oh and how can I forget the table release game! They have the guests play a game to release tables for dinner, it kept everyone engaged and laughing.

Fantastic time and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a DJ to do their wedding right.
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin G. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Rock You Entertainment is EPIC!

Rock You Entertainment was absolutely amazing! They were so organized leading up to the event with a timelines of music selections. Andre made the night Epic and brought so much fun & vibrant energy! He knows how to get the crowd going and people engaged. He ran the show and helped run the night perfectly! We can't thank Rock You Entertainments enough for making it a night we will always remember and one our guests will always talk about!
    Grace M. Married on 01/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You NEED him for your event! Highly recommend!!

JJ was communicative, kind, funny, entertaining, and SUCH a great time!! I trusted him 100% with my entire reception and that is a difficult thing for me to do since I’m specific with what I like/need and am a people- pleaser. He took the burden of any stress I had and even told me he was going to do that when I first met him. He was awesome and everyone LOVED him. My fiancé and I plan to keep in touch because of how much of a genuine dude he truly is and how grateful we are to have had such a fun person be apart of our special day!! Thank you, JJ. We love and appreciate you!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
    Allison P. Married on 01/22/2022

Amazing experience

Rock you entertainment came highly recommended from multiple people. Andre was our dj and he was amazing. I can’t imagine anyone else being there with us for the day. He checked in with both of us throughout the night and made she things were on a smooth timeline. Andre made sure everyone had a great time and he was hilarious. He also made sure we ate, drank, and overall went above and beyond.
    I would recommend rock you to anyone! Every single friend and family member said how amazing he was.
    Thank you so much!
    Taylor Married on 01/22/2022

Perfect day made EPIC

This guy was amazing at keeping the party alive and making sure very special moment was perfect. Highly recommend.

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

Eye contact. ✅
    Limes. ✅
    Dancing. ✅

I miss you guys already. Let's start the day over, shall we? Your dance floor was on fire. Party of 2022 for sure!
    Mathew M. Married on 01/01/2022

Wedding night guest

He was absolutely amazing played all the songs we requested and was the life of the party!
    Annaise W. Married on 01/01/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further! Best dj out there!

LOOK NO FURTHER!! If you're looking for a fun but professional and amazing DJ- I couldn't recommend Rock You Ent and JJ more. I am a reviews bride. When looking for my vendors I looked at as many reviews as I could and they were very important in my decision. I was impressed at the reviews of Rock You Ent- the brides that used them seemed to love them, so I figured I'd reach out to learn more. I was SOO impressed, JJ reached out about 5-10 minutes after I submitted my info. He didn't hesitate to get on a call and answer all my questions. His service was the best of all my vendors- he even came to our venue the week before to walk through with us. The app they use was so much fun- it helped us be organized and make sure everything we wanted played got played. Then, the day of, JJ couldn't have been better! Not only was it so much fun, he was attentive to what my husband and I needed, had fun games to get all of our guests involved. It was exactly as I dreamt my wedding would be. We had a very mixed crowd and he played music for the young folks and my grandparents! If you're looking for a DJ- stop looking and reach out to Rock You Ent. One of my friends from CA came to the wedding and she loved it so much she wants to hire Rock You Ent for her wedding- they were that great. It made our wedding and our family is STILL talking about it. Thanks JJ and team- Mama Mia forever!!
    Teresa G. Married on 12/04/2021

Fantastic!

Communication was great, affordable, and Brenan was fantastic!
  • Paige
    Paige S. Married on 12/04/2021

If you want an amazing wedding HIRE Rock You

JJ is the best! If you want a reliable, professional yet fun DJ, he is your guy! Vetting vendors can be a daunting task but when I spoke with JJ I knew he understood what I was looking for in a DJ. My husband and I wanted to have FUN and did not want to worry about any sort of timeline. JJ did just that. He kept the night moving seamlessly. Prior to the wedding JJ helped me select songs and guide our timeline. With his expertise our wedding went amazing! I would highly recommend JJ!!!
    Joshua M. Married on 11/27/2021

Happy Married Customer!!

If you're having trouble selecting a Dj or not sure who to trust to make your special moment a memory, stop and use this company. I, myself am not a dancer and this guy had me on the dance floor. My wife and I couldn't have been more nervous, anxious, excited (you name it, we had it) about our wedding but the one thing we didn't have to stress about was this Dj. We talked prior to the day and he helped us understand that he had the music and any accommodation that we requested under control.
  • Amir
    Amir S. Married on 11/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We Love JJ & The Pickup Lines!!!

JJ and the Pickup Lines just performed at our wedding a few weeks ago and absolutely rocked the house! All of the band members are seriously so talented and can play a plethora of different genres and songs amazingly. JJ does a fantastic job of reading the room and keeping a high level of energy going for hours, which is the perfect example of just how talented and professional he really is! Everyone at our wedding commented on how much fun they were having and how awesome the band was. You can really tell that they all love what they do, which shines through in their performances! My wife and I couldn’t imagine celebrating our special day without them and are so grateful for all that they did to make our day so fun! If you want to take your wedding or upcoming event to the next level, look no further and go with the Pickup Lines!!!

Amir & Kelly Saad
    Alexis Married on 11/18/2021

Incredible

He’s the greatest. You don’t have to worry about about anything when he’s your DJ
    Katie Married on 11/06/2021

Fantastic!

If you are looking for a DJ, to be the best of the best look no further. THIS IS IT!! The Dj at my sisters wedding was a snooze fest and my only and most important part of planning my wedding was ensuring that my DJ was great! I can’t say enough about this company. They were fantastic! From the releasing of the tables for dinner to the dancing there was never a dull moment. He kept the party going all night long and I got so many compliments on how great my DJ was from my guests.

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

Katie! So happy to hear that your wedding was so awesome! Andre really enjoyed you and your families and friends. Please make sure you tell your friends!

- Rock You Entertainment