Rock You Entertainment Reviews

Rock You Entertainment 5
  • Taylor

Taylor Nienaber · Getting married on 11/03/2020

Amazing to work with

From the very beginning JJ was extremely easy to work with. He was incredibly responsive and made our wedding experience one to remember. We received many compliments throughout the night from guests about the DJ. We would highly recommend JJ for your big day.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Taylor! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day! I appreciate the great communication and your amazing families! SWEET DANCE MOVES! :)
  • Tammy

Tammy Difilippe · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing DJ

Jermaine goes above and beyond what a DJ does. And he kept the party alive!!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Rock You Entertainment 6

Damein Morgan · Married on 06/06/2019

More than a DJ, a true Entertainer

I decided to go with JJ from Rock you Entertainment for my wedding DJ because from the pictures on the website he seemed like more then just a DJ that would sit in the corner and play music. I wanted a true Entertainer to interact with my guests as well, and I was not disapointed. JJ has a very charismatic personality that made him perfect for keeping our big day fun and exciting. Despite having to travel out of state to get to the wedding venue, he came early and was very prepared and professional. The wedding was magical and he was a central part of making that happen for us. We had several out of the ordinary requests for him from cultural music and dances, to a gender reveal event that took special care to execute and JJ was a vital part of making those things happen successfully for us.

If you're like me and looking for a DJ that not only knows what type of song to play for any occasion, but can also keep your guests engaged and having a good time, don't hesitate to book with Rock You Entertainment. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Dani

Dani Weaver · Married on 04/26/2019

Best DJ/MC/drink replenisher and now friend

Jermaine ROCKED it! He made sure to encapsulate every detail of our wedding from our first meeting through to the send off. He followed our timeline to a tee, got the wedding guests dancing (he even taught some of us a few moves), made sure we (as the bride and groom) always had a drink and consistently added life and fun to the night! I don't know how I stumbled upon Rock You Entertainment, but it was divine intervention that brought us together and we wouldn't have changed a thing! Thanks Jermaine!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

It was a HOT day! I had to make sure you were hydrated! I have to give you a shout out too - Dani and John hired a line dance instructor to teach her crowd the Boot Scootin' Boogie, and I'm going to hire her on! She did such a great job getting everyone warmed up for the dance part of the reception! Everyone PARTIED! I loved your families, such a great time. Thank you for the kind words, Dani.

Brock Atkins · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ

Planning a wedding is a tough thing to do but choosing Rock You Entertainment was the best decision we could’ve made. We were in contact with Jermaine the entire time. He not only gave us tremendous confidence in his ability but also reassured us that every guest was going to have a great time. And he lived up to everything he said.

Our ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a party! The dance floor was packed the entire night with everyone from our youngest to oldest guests! All anyone could talk about was how great the music was and how much fun they had!

Afterwards, there were so many people asking who our DJ was! I’ve recommended so many people and will continue to do so! Thank you so much for making such a special day that much more memorable!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Erin · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing DJ!

JJ was amazing! We had him for our wedding on 3/30/19 and he did not disappoint! The music was great and he was so professional throughout the whole process. JJ was incredibly responsive which was something I was so grateful for. He is well connected and gave great recommendations when I ran into any snags with other wedding planning items. All around, JJ was an amazing vendor! He was thoughtful, extremely timely, and really kept the party going. He also kept the dance floor full and great music going! Thank you for everything! You were awesome!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Shane Keilty · Married on 03/16/2019

Way too good!

Jermaine was absolutely amazing. Wouldn't even think about using anyone else.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Emma Cooper · Married on 03/14/2019

Our vendor was amazing.

He played awesome music and made sure it was exactly how my husband and I wanted it.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew Pasc · Married on 03/09/2019

When Only The Best Will Do

Jermaine is an incredibly capable DJ who handled every moment of our wedding day with an absolutely perfect touch. That allowed us to focus on everything else, which is truly priceless.

There are a million little things you have to plan for on your wedding day, and knowing you have a man on the mic who understands how to pull everything together seamlessly and effortlessly - even when things don't go exactly to plan - is exactly what we wanted. Jermaine delivered all day long, and I would recommend him for literally any event.

Sent on 04/06/2019
  • Colton

Colton Ruddy · Married on 02/17/2019

Thank you Jermaine!

Jermaine was very professional and helpful throughout the whole experience and his music selection was excellent. His timing was spot on all night and we would highly recommend him to anyone

Sent on 04/09/2019

Matiana · Married on 02/09/2019

BEST DJ ! We love you JJ

I have worked with JJ everywhere, he has traveled to many of my clients events . Then when it came to mine I knew we needed him! He Made our event amazing, let me throw him behind a tinsel bar and he even dressed up in a fun bow tie to add to the experience! We love JJ

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 02/08/2019

Amazing!

We recently had JJ DJ our wedding and he made this experience my fairytale come true! Not only was he amazing before the wedding making sure everything was in order and offering help, he helped the wedding day run as smoothly as possible! A little touch that was a surprise and so caring was he took a video of myself before I walked down the aisle with a little message to my now husband. He can not stop watching the video and it truly is something we will both treasure forever. He really knew how to get the guests on the dance floor and he even danced with us quite a few times! I would never recommend anyone else! Thank you for making our day perfect!! 🖤

Sent on 02/12/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Wong · Married on 12/31/2018

Best dj ever!

JJ is honestly the best DJ I've ever seen at a wedding and I've been to alot of weddings. We actually hired him after meeting him at a cousin's wedding he was working. When it came to planning a wedding of our own, JJ was the first thing we booked. After the wedding, we got so many compliments on how amazing our DJ was. We danced for almost 7 hours straight! BOOK HIM...YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Moreno · Married on 12/01/2018

Best DJ in the east valley

Jermaine is very professional and responsive. He played all the music we liked and did not disappoint our guests.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Rock You Entertainment 7
    Rock You Entertainment 8
    Rock You Entertainment 9

Julie · Married on 10/20/2018

Great DJ with personalized services!

Jermaine did a great job personalizing services for us. We interviewed several DJ's from bigger companies and the other guys seemed very cookie cutter and impersonal. Jermaine listened to our ideas about what we wanted for our wedding and offered great suggestions for interactive games and activities with our guests. The music selection was great and he incorporated all our requests. He got out on the dance floor and led some of the group dances for the guests. He was on time and followed through with everything he said he would do. Jermaine even wore a burgundy suit to match our wedding color scheme! After my husband and I left for the night, he continued to play music for our friends and the clean up crew. We would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 11/07/2018

Thomas Sandner · Married on 10/13/2018

Best hire from our wedding!

JJ was an absolute professional, funny, and complete entertainment for the whole crowd. He went above and beyond when the venue was lacking in areas. Solid DJ! 11/10 stars. You rock!!

Sent on 03/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

Married 9/29/18

Jermaine was absolutely AMAZING! He’s very flexible and was available to meet up with us numerous times! Everything went accordingly on our special day and he made it so much fun at our reception! It was a phenomenal experience and we received many compliments from our guests on how much fun he was and how much fun our guest had! He also showed off some of his dance moves.........and dang he can dance! Jermaine is so easy going and organized! We highly recommend him for any type of events, especially weddings!!!!!!!!! Oh yes! One more thing! His equipment was top notch the way the music and lighting filled the room, it really made it an epic wedding dance party! Thank you again Jermaine! We love you!
    Jess and John

Sent on 10/24/2018

Dorinda · Married on 09/14/2018

Jermaine was beyond our expectations! He helped coordinate our reception. All the guest raved at how fun and entertaining he was! We have already booked another event with him, thanks again!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Danielle · Married on 06/30/2018

Jermaine traveled all the way to Brainerd, MN for our wedding and did a killer job!! He was born to DJ and to entertain the crowd! He can roll with the punches, he is attentive, he will play your requests and he will throw on great music to get the crowd on the dance floor. Thank you, Jermaine!!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Joey · Married on 06/16/2018

Jermaine was absolutely amazing. He never hesitated to fulfill any requests that we had. He was smiling the entire time and seemed to be genuinely having fun. All the guests loved him and complimented me on my Dj choice. I would definitely recommend him to anybody looking for a fun professional Dj for their event. A+++++

Sent on 06/17/2018

Thomas · Married on 05/12/2018

This DJ brought the party and kept it going all night. He was fun, entertaing and helpful throughout the evening.

Sent on 05/13/2018
    Rock You Entertainment 10

Michelle · Married on 04/13/2018

I have been to my fair share of weddings and know the difference of a good dj and great dj. Jermaine is a great dj! Not only did he have a great music selection but he also interacted with the crowd. Jermaine was my dj for my wedding and I have no regrets at all! He was able to keep my guests entertained when it hit that slow bump during the evening and helped pick things back up and got everyone laughing and having a good time. Thanks Jermaine!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Tony · Married on 02/17/2018

Jermaine was amazing to work with, he was easy to get a hold of and was very responsive and flexible to any and all requests we had. He made the atmosphere of our wedding fun and exciting and had everyone dancing and having a good time on the dance floor. I would highly recommend using him again. If I ever get married again he will definitely be the DJ at that wedding.

Sent on 03/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 01/27/2018

Jermaine with Rock You Entertainment was absolutely amazing! We had guests from ages 1-80+ and literally every single one of them were out on the dance floor having the best time! Jermaine got everyone involved and even got out and danced with our guests!! Highly recommend and would absolutely have him at our next event!!!! Thank you for making my daughters wedding a night to remember!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

kaitlyn · Married on 11/10/2017

Jermaine was awesome! He had everyone singing and dancing ALL night. He even got down and sang and danced with us! Thank you so much for making the best day of my life even better. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/28/2018