Rock You Entertainment Reviews

76 Reviews for Rock You Entertainment

• Alex

Alex A. · Getting married on 10/02/2021

Go DJ, that's my DJ!

BEST DJ EVER - and, he travels! If you want someone who will work closely with your schedule, your wedding planner, and who truly listens to your requests for your special day - Rock You Entertainment is where it's at. He knows how to keep the crowd entertained, pumped up and dancing the night away. Not feeling it? JJ reads the room impeccably. Thank you for bringing the party to our best day ever!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Leighann · Married on 01/23/2021

Hire JJ right now

JJ is hands down the best DJ out there. He went above and beyond in EVERYTHING and was so easy to talk to and made planning so easy. We met for the very first time on our wedding day and I immediately felt like I had known him for years. He was even on the dance floor teaching everyone moves. You will 100% not be disappointed with him!! The best in the biz.

Sent on 01/25/2021
  • Jill

Jill F. · Married on 01/01/2021

The BEST DJ for your wedding

Rock You Entertainment was one of the best vendors I booked for our wedding day. From the first phone call, JJ made me feel like we were old friends and that he truly understood the vision and vibe we wanted for our wedding. He was a dream to work with ahead of the wedding and was always responsive to emails and texts. His app for letting couples select songs ahead of time was fun and easy to use and made us feel involved in the process. At our wedding JJ was AMAZING! He got the crowd excited, made my husband and I feel like absolute stars of the show and played the best music. We are still hearing from guests that they have never had such a great time dancing and listening to their favorite songs at a wedding. I honestly didn’t worry about music, sound, mics, announcements or anything during our entire event. It was all handled for us! JJ even brought us beverages once we sat down for dinner! He was more than a DJ, he was a crucial part of our special day and we are lucky to now be friends with him and his wonderful wife. All around a phenomenal experience and one that we will want to relive over and over again. Rock You entertainment is well worth every penny and then some. JJ over delivered on every single thing in our package! Book him ASAP!

Sent on 01/10/2021
  • Kalynne

Kalynne D. · Married on 12/12/2020

Personable, FUN, Professional!

JJ is amazing. He is personable without even hardly knowing us. He was professional and made sure there were always people on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him to any bride and groom looking to have a GREAT party.

Sent on 11/24/2020

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

Kalynne, it was surely a doozy getting everything ready in such a short time with you moving from Michigan and not knowing anything about any of the vendors or what is expected to happen in a new state, but you pulled it off!
  • Sophia

Sophia W. · Married on 12/05/2020

Hire him. Now!

JJ was everything we could have asked for and more in a DJ!! We told him all we wanted to do was have a party and everyone have a good time... boy did we!!! He was responsive, communicative, easy to talk to, and just so much fun! He was even there before the ceremony to check on both my husband and I and calm our nerves! I could not have asked for a better DJ and all of our guest said they had the best time! If I could give 100 stars I could!

Sent on 01/17/2021
  • Beth

Beth R. · Married on 11/07/2020

Book him now!

JJ was the most incredible DJ we could have ever asked for. Not only did he keep the party going all night , but he made sure that we were having the time of our lives. He went out of his way throughout the evening and really made it a great experience. I will recommend him to all people getting married from here on out. You would be crazy not to book with him!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Taylor

Taylor N. · Married on 11/03/2020

Amazing to work with

From the very beginning JJ was extremely easy to work with. He was incredibly responsive and made our wedding experience one to remember. We received many compliments throughout the night from guests about the DJ. We would highly recommend JJ for your big day.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Taylor! It was such an honor to be a part of your special day! I appreciate the great communication and your amazing families! SWEET DANCE MOVES! :)
  • Kendal

Kendal · Married on 10/17/2020

Best wedding/event entertainment hands down

Cannot say enough good things about JJ and Rock You Entertainment! He went above and beyond to make sure things went smoothly throughout the day and everyone was enjoying their time. He has a natural talent of bringing people together, playing the right music to get the crowd going, and really just throwing an awesome party. I couldn’t be more thrilled with how everything worked out for my wedding and he was a big part of that. Thank you JJ!

Sent on 10/18/2020

Sarah S. · Married on 09/19/2020

AMAZING in every way

JJ was the most attentive, fun, hard working DJ ever! He made sure our night for our wedding was perfect in every way.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Logan

Logan · Married on 09/05/2020

Fun, Engaging and Amazing DJ

JJ was a great choice for our wedding. It was evident from the very beginning that he took a special interest in us as people - not just clients. His communication was exceptional and it felt as though he wanted to understand our personalities so that he could match them to his professionally selected musical selections. JJ brought a great amount of energy and excitement to our guests and did a phenomenal job making sure that our guests not only heard the party, but FELT the party! Thank you for a great night, JJ!

Sent on 10/19/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda S. · Married on 08/30/2020

Best DJ ever!

JJ is THE BEST! You will not regret booking him for your wedding! We had to reschedule our wedding and make quite a few changes because of COVID, and he was flexible and so nice throughout the whole process. On our wedding day, he had such an amazing ability to read the crowd and made the entire night so fun! He was also consistently checking on us to make sure we had everything we needed. Absolutely 100% highly recommend.

Sent on 09/01/2020
  • Amanda

Amanda D. · Married on 08/30/2020

You should hire JJ!

JJ made our wedding SO FUN! He was so attentive and made sure we had everything we needed all night. So many of our guests commented about how great of a job he did. Would give 6 stars if we could!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Miguel B. · Married on 06/11/2020

Simply The Best!

We were fortunate enough to have Jermaine from Rock You Entertainment for our wedding. Getting married in a Covid world did not make for an easy wedding. However, you would never know with Jermaine as our DJ. He was more than accommodating to our schedules and last minute changes. We wanted someone for our special day that could run the show, connect with our family and friends, and make the night memorable. Jermaine went above and beyond what we asked him to do. He picked up on cues from friends and family to fit the music to the mood. You hope that your wedding will go off without a hitch but something is bound to happen. We had planned for the Mariachi band to send us off after the ceremony but they were MIA. I glanced over with a concerned look on my face but Jermaine was already ahead of the game. He had a song queued up and ready to go. It's important to have someone in your corner who cares about you and your day. Someone that makes it all about you and your guests. Someone you can trust. Jermaine was so much more than the DJ or MC. He made a point to connect with family, check in on the bride and groom, and just be available. We gave him free reign on the music and he did not disappoint. The music was so good he had the party going and us dancing long into the night. If you're looking for the best, stop looking and book this man for your event. If you're looking for your friends to dance their hearts out and party like there is no tomorrow, this is the guy. When you and your guests reflect on your special day, they are going to be talking about how great your DJ was I promise you.

Sent on 01/28/2021
  • Melanie

Melanie D. · Married on 03/15/2020

Best DJ in the Valley!

JJ did not disappoint! He did everything he could leading up to my big day to calm my nerves, reassure me, etc. When the big day came not only did everything go smoothly but he was engaging, if the dance floor was empty he’d call for a group photo, get out there and dance with us and even knew when we needed a drink!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • Emmylou

Emmylou K. · Married on 11/07/2019

This dj was amazing

From the time I came across our DJ he seemed like a close friend or family member with just saying hi! JJ was so friendly and responsive!
    He made the night go smooth and stuck with my playlist while keeping everyone on their feet!
    I had a surprise for my soon to be husband by doing a speech of my vows to him! He took my recording and added music to it and let me tell you my guests were crying happy tears and he made my vision come true more then I could have ever imagined! I totally recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Adam O. · Married on 10/01/2019

Hire JJ. I repeat, HIRE JJ

The reviews speak for themselves. I would recommend JJ to any couple getting married. Our day will forever go down as the best days of our lives and JJ was a huge part of it. He got the crowd involved, always had a drink for my bride and I, and he made it memorable for every guest. He wasn’t just someone playing music. He was a part of the wedding and I wouldn’t have had it any other way. We got dozens of unsolicited praise about our DJ. Don’t think twice, the DJ is a huge part of the day, you won’t regret hiring him! Thank you JJ for outstanding service across the board.

Sent on 01/31/2020

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

Thanks so much for the review. It's a pleasure being a part of your special day. Those pictures are amazing as well! The love was felt in the room and I wouldn't have it any other way. Love you guys!
  • Bailey

Bailey S. · Married on 09/11/2019

The best DJ

Obsessed with JJ our DJ to be completely honest! And so were our guests, they are still talking about our DJ and how they all made personal connections with him! Not only was he interactive and getting every guest excited or dancing, but he literally checked in on my husband and I nonstop to make sure we had the BEST day ever. He kept us informed on what was coming next, greeted us the second we got back from ceremony with drinks, emceed the event flawlessly in a professional yet truly personal and extremely fun way, played our favorite songs yet added his own touches and read the crowd, I could go on and on! I think that the DJ/emcee is the MOST important part of a wedding and you cannot go wrong with him, I would choose JJ from Rock you entertainment over and over again! I cannot thank you enough JJ and Rock you entertainment! ❤️

Sent on 09/16/2020
  • Tammy

Tammy D. · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing DJ

Jermaine goes above and beyond what a DJ does. And he kept the party alive!!

Sent on 08/14/2019

Damein M. · Married on 06/06/2019

More than a DJ, a true Entertainer

I decided to go with JJ from Rock you Entertainment for my wedding DJ because from the pictures on the website he seemed like more then just a DJ that would sit in the corner and play music. I wanted a true Entertainer to interact with my guests as well, and I was not disapointed. JJ has a very charismatic personality that made him perfect for keeping our big day fun and exciting. Despite having to travel out of state to get to the wedding venue, he came early and was very prepared and professional. The wedding was magical and he was a central part of making that happen for us. We had several out of the ordinary requests for him from cultural music and dances, to a gender reveal event that took special care to execute and JJ was a vital part of making those things happen successfully for us.

If you're like me and looking for a DJ that not only knows what type of song to play for any occasion, but can also keep your guests engaged and having a good time, don't hesitate to book with Rock You Entertainment. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Dani

Dani W. · Married on 04/26/2019

Best DJ/MC/drink replenisher and now friend

Jermaine ROCKED it! He made sure to encapsulate every detail of our wedding from our first meeting through to the send off. He followed our timeline to a tee, got the wedding guests dancing (he even taught some of us a few moves), made sure we (as the bride and groom) always had a drink and consistently added life and fun to the night! I don't know how I stumbled upon Rock You Entertainment, but it was divine intervention that brought us together and we wouldn't have changed a thing! Thanks Jermaine!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Rock You Entertainment's reply:

It was a HOT day! I had to make sure you were hydrated! I have to give you a shout out too - Dani and John hired a line dance instructor to teach her crowd the Boot Scootin' Boogie, and I'm going to hire her on! She did such a great job getting everyone warmed up for the dance part of the reception! Everyone PARTIED! I loved your families, such a great time. Thank you for the kind words, Dani.

Brock A. · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Wedding DJ

Planning a wedding is a tough thing to do but choosing Rock You Entertainment was the best decision we could’ve made. We were in contact with Jermaine the entire time. He not only gave us tremendous confidence in his ability but also reassured us that every guest was going to have a great time. And he lived up to everything he said.

Our ceremony was beautiful and the reception was a party! The dance floor was packed the entire night with everyone from our youngest to oldest guests! All anyone could talk about was how great the music was and how much fun they had!

Afterwards, there were so many people asking who our DJ was! I’ve recommended so many people and will continue to do so! Thank you so much for making such a special day that much more memorable!

Sent on 04/16/2019

Erin · Married on 03/30/2019

Amazing DJ!

JJ was amazing! We had him for our wedding on 3/30/19 and he did not disappoint! The music was great and he was so professional throughout the whole process. JJ was incredibly responsive which was something I was so grateful for. He is well connected and gave great recommendations when I ran into any snags with other wedding planning items. All around, JJ was an amazing vendor! He was thoughtful, extremely timely, and really kept the party going. He also kept the dance floor full and great music going! Thank you for everything! You were awesome!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Shane K. · Married on 03/16/2019

Way too good!

Jermaine was absolutely amazing. Wouldn't even think about using anyone else.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Emma C. · Married on 03/14/2019

Our vendor was amazing.

He played awesome music and made sure it was exactly how my husband and I wanted it.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Andrew

Andrew P. · Married on 03/09/2019

When Only The Best Will Do

Jermaine is an incredibly capable DJ who handled every moment of our wedding day with an absolutely perfect touch. That allowed us to focus on everything else, which is truly priceless.

There are a million little things you have to plan for on your wedding day, and knowing you have a man on the mic who understands how to pull everything together seamlessly and effortlessly - even when things don't go exactly to plan - is exactly what we wanted. Jermaine delivered all day long, and I would recommend him for literally any event.

Sent on 04/06/2019