Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Garden Gate Flowers

I am excited to share my custom floral design expertise with you, whether it be for home decor, weddings, or a special event.

I began working with flowers in a small shop in 1984 and have thoroughly enjoyed my work in the floral industry. I was raised in the beautiful state of Michigan and my family is full of artists including architects, photographers, and painters. I enjoy surrounding myself with flowers every day — gardening and nature have always fascinated me and continually serve as inspiration for my work. I truly love what I do and hope to help my clients appreciate it as much as I do.

I currently live in Queen Creek, AZ with my husband of 30 years. I have three beautiful daughters and one beautiful granddaughter.

Feel free to contact me at (480) 518- 6282 or via email at gardengateflowersaz@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

Thanks for visiting!

Garden Gate Flowers 5
Garden Gate Flowers 6
Garden Gate Flowers 7

Kelli · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful creations and amazing experience

Annie is AMAZING with what she can create with her flowers. I had no idea how much of the décor detail for a wedding is done by the florist. Within our first meeting with her we knew that she was going to make our day beautiful and that it was! Thank you for all you did! 2 of my good friends are using Garden Gate too! Bonus: She travels!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli! I'm so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. You were a stunning Bride and we were so honored to be a part of your day!!! Annie

Tatiana · Married on 07/23/2018

EVERYONE LOVED THE FLOWERS!!! Flowers make the event magical! Flowers lasted for a week. We gave the table flowers to our guests and was thanked many many times. Andrea listened to what we were thinking about (more like dreaming about), she provided suggestions, then she did made it into a beautiful reality.

Colleen · Married on 07/23/2018

She is a flower artist! Truly beautiful person who creates masterpieces with flowers. I love how she listened to my needs and met several times to hash out details. She was so kind and even made my stress of planning so much more relaxing and enjoyable. You are getting the best with Annie McKay!

Garden Gate Flowers 8

Garden Gate Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,011.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings

• April Maura Photography
    April Maura Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer it's always a joy to work with a vendor who is very responsive and talented! I have worked with Andrea on many occasions and it's always a delight! When I have worked with her on weddings she captures my vision and exceeds my imagination with her creations. Andrea goes above and beyond for her clients. When I have requested extra flowers to make the couple's wedding details glamorous she happily contributes to making your wedding day magazine worthy! Every time I have worked with her on a wedding I have been pleasantly amazed by the beauty of the bouquets, centerpieces, and other beautiful arrangements she has created. You will love the final product and receive so many compliments on your floral arrangement. Garden Gate flowers will make your wedding day spectacular!

• Western Skies Golf Club
    Western Skies Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Andrea at Garden Gate Flowers is amazing to work with. All the clients I have sent her way have never been disappointed. She is so sweet and easy to work with.

• Queen Creek, AZ 85142 See on map