Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Garden Gate Flowers

As floral designers we are continually inspired by the beauty of nature. It makes our job feel effortless! We love the flexibility it allows us to create designs that match you and your own personal style. If you’re looking for unique floral design for your wedding or event contact us and we’ll start planning today.

You can reach us at (480) 518- 6282 or via email at gardengateflowersaz@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

Thanks for visiting!

Garden Gate Flowers 4
Garden Gate Flowers 5

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

Andrea was able to bring my pineapple tropical look come to life. Throughout our wedding planning process I had found many flower styles and colors that I thought I liked but I couldn't completely see the final product until our wedding because I was pulling colors and styles from multiple photos. She was able to combine our wedding colors, the flowers I adored, and my pineapple vase fantasy to make the perfect floral décor for our wedding. From our very first phone meeting (since we were planning a wedding from Illinois) she was very easy to talk to and helping me organize our beautiful floral arrangement. Andrea is very creative and will bring your dreams to life. I couldn't have imagined a better florist for our wedding day.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Sent on 05/30/2019

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Hi Meghan, I'm so glad that you were happy with your flowers! We loved being a part of your beautiful wedding. I can't wait to see the professional photos, I know they will be wonderful with all of the beautiful color that you wanted. Thanks so much for including us in your wedding day.

Alina · Married on 04/20/2019

My Gorgeous Garden Wedding!

We had nothing but amazing experience with Andrea! The flower arrangements and bouquets were spectacular! Our June 8th wedding was at Villa Siena Venue. Andrea really captured our romantic/garden theme using blush pink and creme flowers with flowy greenery and silky ribbon. I highly recommend Garden Gate Flowers for your most important day.

Garden Gate Flowers 6
    Garden Gate Flowers 7
    Garden Gate Flowers 8
    Garden Gate Flowers 9
    Sent on 06/19/2019

Madison · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing florals!

Andrea was recommended to me by a family member and I am so happy I had her for my wedding! ALL of the floral arrangements were gorgeous! My bouquet was beautiful, the sweetheart table arrangement was incredible, and the floral arrangement on our ceremony arch was EVERYTHING I envisioned it to be! She was so easy to work with and very accommodating with our budget. She created beautiful flowers that were even better than I imagined them to be. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Madison! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so glad that you were happy with your flowers. Wishing you all the best!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Garden Gate Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 150
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 55
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 12
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 55
    $ 150
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• April Maura Photography
    April Maura Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer it's always a joy to work with a vendor who is very responsive and talented! I have worked with Andrea on many occasions and it's always a delight! When I have worked with her on weddings she captures my vision and exceeds my imagination with her creations. Andrea goes above and beyond for her clients. When I have requested extra flowers to make the couple's wedding details glamorous she happily contributes to making your wedding day magazine worthy! Every time I have worked with her on a wedding I have been pleasantly amazed by the beauty of the bouquets, centerpieces, and other beautiful arrangements she has created. You will love the final product and receive so many compliments on your floral arrangement. Garden Gate flowers will make your wedding day spectacular!

• Western Skies Golf Club
    Western Skies Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Andrea at Garden Gate Flowers is amazing to work with. All the clients I have sent her way have never been disappointed. She is so sweet and easy to work with.

• Queen Creek, 85142 See on map