Garden Gate Flowers

Queen Creek, AZ View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Typical Price

As floral designers we are continually inspired by the beauty of nature. It makes our job feel effortless! We love the flexibility it allows us to create designs that match you and your own personal style. If you’re looking for unique floral design for your wedding or event contact us and we’ll start planning today.

You can reach us at (480) 518- 6282 or via email at gardengateflowersaz@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

Thanks for visiting!

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$55

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$55

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Karlee
    Karlee R. Married on 05/13/2022

Garden Gate is the best!

Brooke gave me exactly what I was looking for. I did not have specifics, I kind of just told her the “feel” which was a Hacienda style and she understood the assignment! All my guests were in love with her work. Her way of business is stress free, she’s responsive and super nice!
    Lila Married on 04/09/2022

The flowers for my wedding were exactly what I wanted and so beautiful!

We used Garden Gate Flowers for our wedding in April and loved everything about it. Brooke was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, patient, and professional. She listened to what I wanted for our flowers and delivered (I wanted all white flowers, white roses, and some greenery). The bouquets she made were exactly what I described and were beautiful. Brooke worked with my wedding planner as well and their excellent communication made our wedding day go so smoothly. THANK YOU BROOKE!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth H. Married on 03/19/2022

Beautiful flowers and professional Team

Helping my daughter plan the flowers for her wedding from afar was not easy, but Garden Gate completely understood what we wanted and executed beautifully, Brooke was very accessible throughout the planning stage and extremely professional. She took the time to speak with us at length and sent photos of her work and her suggestions so we could make informed decisions. She was very flexible and made a lot of changes to the plan as we got closer based on our modified plans. The final presentation was exactly what we wanted and exceeded our expectations. The bouquets were particularly beautiful and were full of very fresh flowers and minimal filler greenery. Additionally, the ceremony flowers were repurposed so perfectly into the reception decor so there was little waste. The entire team was nice, accommodating and professional. I would highly recommend them when planning your big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

13 photos · 06/08/2019
  • Brandon & Stephanie
    18 photos · 03/06/2016

April Maura Photography April Maura Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer it's always a joy to work with a vendor who is very responsive and talented! I have worked with Andrea on many occasions and it's always a delight! When I have worked with her on weddings she captures my vision and exceeds my imagination with her creations. Andrea goes above and beyond for her clients. When I have requested extra flowers to make the couple's wedding details glamorous she happily contributes to making your wedding day magazine worthy! Every time I have worked with her on a wedding I have been pleasantly amazed by the beauty of the bouquets, centerpieces, and other beautiful arrangements she has created. You will love the final product and receive so many compliments on your floral arrangement. Garden Gate flowers will make your wedding day spectacular!

Western Skies Golf Club Western Skies Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Andrea at Garden Gate Flowers is amazing to work with. All the clients I have sent her way have never been disappointed. She is so sweet and easy to work with.

2104 E. Connemara Dr. Queen Creek, AZ, 85140
Location of (Garden Gate Flowers)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding