Queen Creek, AZ 85142 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Garden Gate Flowers

I am excited to share my custom floral design expertise with you, whether it be for home decor, weddings, or a special event.

I began working with flowers in a small shop in 1984 and have thoroughly enjoyed my work in the floral industry. I was raised in the beautiful state of Michigan and my family is full of artists including architects, photographers, and painters. I enjoy surrounding myself with flowers every day — gardening and nature have always fascinated me and continually serve as inspiration for my work. I truly love what I do and hope to help my clients appreciate it as much as I do.

I currently live in Queen Creek, AZ with my husband of 30 years. I have three beautiful daughters and one beautiful granddaughter.

Feel free to contact me at (480) 518- 6282 or via email at gardengateflowersaz@yahoo.com if you have any further questions.

Thanks for visiting!

Garden Gate Flowers 6
Garden Gate Flowers 7

Madison · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing florals!

Andrea was recommended to me by a family member and I am so happy I had her for my wedding! ALL of the floral arrangements were gorgeous! My bouquet was beautiful, the sweetheart table arrangement was incredible, and the floral arrangement on our ceremony arch was EVERYTHING I envisioned it to be! She was so easy to work with and very accommodating with our budget. She created beautiful flowers that were even better than I imagined them to be. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Madison! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so glad that you were happy with your flowers. Wishing you all the best!!!

Michael Crook · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful Flowers/ Excellent Eye for Colors

Andrea was fantastic to work with, her work speaks for itself. She made herself available to go over every little detail we had, and she was excellent with communication. She was great at coming up with a color pallet that worked with what we wanted and was very affordable compared to other florist we looked at. It was a pleasure working with her for our wedding and cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

I'm so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day and for such a kind review. Wishing you all the best!!!

Briana Huber · Married on 12/28/2018

Wedding Flowers

Annie is amazing at putting together floral arrangements! She was super nice to work with and gave great advice and listened to everything we wanted! We got many compliments on our flowers!

Sent on 02/01/2019
    Garden Gate Flowers 8
    Garden Gate Flowers 9
    Garden Gate Flowers 10
    Garden Gate Flowers 11

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you Briana! It was my pleasure to design your flowers, I’m so glad you were happy with my work. Congratulations!

Garden Gate Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 60.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,011.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Real Weddings

• April Maura Photography
    April Maura Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer it's always a joy to work with a vendor who is very responsive and talented! I have worked with Andrea on many occasions and it's always a delight! When I have worked with her on weddings she captures my vision and exceeds my imagination with her creations. Andrea goes above and beyond for her clients. When I have requested extra flowers to make the couple's wedding details glamorous she happily contributes to making your wedding day magazine worthy! Every time I have worked with her on a wedding I have been pleasantly amazed by the beauty of the bouquets, centerpieces, and other beautiful arrangements she has created. You will love the final product and receive so many compliments on your floral arrangement. Garden Gate flowers will make your wedding day spectacular!

• Western Skies Golf Club
    Western Skies Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Andrea at Garden Gate Flowers is amazing to work with. All the clients I have sent her way have never been disappointed. She is so sweet and easy to work with.

• Queen Creek, 85142 See on map