Garden Gate Flowers Reviews

48 | Queen Creek, AZ

48 Reviews for Garden Gate Flowers

B Reda · Married on 11/20/2020

Picture Perfect

Brooke was absolutely amazing. She brought my vision to life in the most magical way! I asked for a large bouquet and she delivered (this is heavy by the way for other brides who are interested in a big bouquet!) additionally I gave her a bunch of home decor and she set it up beautifully. I would HIGHLY recommend Garden Gate. Also, she is great at making your vision work in your budget while being honest about what is and isn’t possible.

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Samantha

Samantha Moreno · Married on 10/30/2020

Best Florist!

Brooke at Garden Gate Flowers made all my wedding flower dreams come true! She was so easy to work with and understood exactly what I wanted for our special day! I received so many compliments on the arrangements she put together. Flowers were a very important aspect of our big day for me and Brooke did not disappoint! Her arrangements were just magical and easily my favorite part of our wedding, besides marrying my best friend of course! In all the pictures I have seen so far from our wedding the flower arrangements are beyond gorgeous! I only wish I could enjoy these arrangements for even longer! Thank you so much Brooke! I will definitely use Garden Gate Flowers in the future for any special occasion arrangements!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Amber Brooks · Married on 10/09/2020

Brooks Wedding

Working with Garden Gate Flowers was an amazing experience. My flowers for my wedding turned out perfect. She really made my vision come to light. At drop off of my flowers she had all my flowers in water and helped place the charms onto my bouquet. I highly recommend Garden Gate Flowers for your big day!

Sent on 10/12/2020
  • Cassie

Cassie Woods · Married on 09/19/2020

Best in the Valley

Garden Gate Flowers was a perfect fit for our wedding. They made the planning process so easy and their florals were absolutely stunning. Brooke was so incredibly kind, responsive, and truly wonderful to work with! I would recommend them without hesitation to any bride in the Phoenix or surrounding areas!

Sent on 10/12/2020

Ann Malm · Married on 05/30/2020

Highly Recommend

Brooke was a pleasure to work with. She helped us find the right design and value for our daughter's wedding. She was professional and easy to work with. Flowers were delivered on time and were absolutely GORGEOUS. MY daughter was ecstatic about how her bouquet turned out. Thanks Brooke!

Sent on 09/01/2020

Ann,
    I’m so glad you loved the flowers! Thank you for letting us be a part of her wedding day. Wishing her all the best!!
  • Chante

Chante Mahone · Married on 03/21/2020

Pandemic Wedding

Our wedding fell on the weekend that everything began to shut down due to COVID-19. We were so worried that many of our vendors would cancel on us! BUT, Garden Gate Flowers came through for us and did an AMAZING job! We got so many compliments on our beautiful arrangements (they even through in some extras due to the circumstances). Absolutely perfect job!

Sent on 09/11/2020

Chante!

Thank you so much for the review. You truly were inspiring to me that week leading up to your wedding. You handle a tough decision with such calmness and grace. Thank you for letting me be part of your wedding day! Best wishes!!

-Brooke

Kristie Demaio · Married on 02/07/2020

Wedding florist

I can’t say enough amazing things about Garden Gate! If you are looking for a florist, look no further! I had one meeting with her and showed her a handful of pictures and she brought my vision to life and then some. EVERYONE complimented our flowers and wouldn’t stop talking about them, us included. She was super responsive and easy to communicate with. She stayed within my price range and never asked to go above. All in all, an amazing vendor, beautiful florals, great team to work with! I will never stop recommending them!

Sent on 09/12/2020

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you Kristie for the kind words! I loved working with you. Thank you so much for letting us be part of your wedding day!

Leslie S. · Married on 01/19/2020

Perfect flowers

Brooke at Harden Gate Flowers did an excellent job conceptualizing, selecting and arranging the flowers for my daughter's wedding day. They were beautiful, fresh and graceful. The flowers were one of my favorite parts of the wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Leslie-

Thank you so much for the review and letting us be part of Nicole’s wedding day! Her color palette and flowers were one of our favorites!
    We wish them all the best!
  • Brienne

Brienne Ross · Married on 12/12/2019

Garden Gate was Fantastic!

Garden Gate Flowers did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job with the floral for our wedding. We are so happy we went with them. Andrea and Brooke were so easy to work with. They made time to review everything with me a final time before the big day. I sent them pictures of bouquets I liked on pinterest because I don't know anything about flowers and they made everything more beautiful then I could ever imagine!!

Sent on 03/07/2020

Brienne,
    Thank you so much for the review and letting us be part of your wedding day! I’m so glad you loved your flowers!!

Best wishes!!
    -Brooke

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2019

Best Day Ever 5.26.2019

Andrea was able to bring my pineapple tropical look come to life. Throughout our wedding planning process I had found many flower styles and colors that I thought I liked but I couldn't completely see the final product until our wedding because I was pulling colors and styles from multiple photos. She was able to combine our wedding colors, the flowers I adored, and my pineapple vase fantasy to make the perfect floral décor for our wedding. From our very first phone meeting (since we were planning a wedding from Illinois) she was very easy to talk to and helping me organize our beautiful floral arrangement. Andrea is very creative and will bring your dreams to life. I couldn't have imagined a better florist for our wedding day.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith

Sent on 05/30/2019

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Hi Meghan, I'm so glad that you were happy with your flowers! We loved being a part of your beautiful wedding. I can't wait to see the professional photos, I know they will be wonderful with all of the beautiful color that you wanted. Thanks so much for including us in your wedding day.

Alina · Married on 04/20/2019

My Gorgeous Garden Wedding!

We had nothing but amazing experience with Andrea! The flower arrangements and bouquets were spectacular! Our June 8th wedding was at Villa Siena Venue. Andrea really captured our romantic/garden theme using blush pink and creme flowers with flowy greenery and silky ribbon. I highly recommend Garden Gate Flowers for your most important day.

Sent on 06/19/2019

Madison · Married on 03/08/2019

Amazing florals!

Andrea was recommended to me by a family member and I am so happy I had her for my wedding! ALL of the floral arrangements were gorgeous! My bouquet was beautiful, the sweetheart table arrangement was incredible, and the floral arrangement on our ceremony arch was EVERYTHING I envisioned it to be! She was so easy to work with and very accommodating with our budget. She created beautiful flowers that were even better than I imagined them to be. I would HIGHLY recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Madison! It was an honor to be a part of your wedding day. I'm so glad that you were happy with your flowers. Wishing you all the best!!!
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 02/09/2019

the EXACT flowers I dreamed of!

Garden Gate was the absolute perfect florist!

I met with Andrea and described her my vision- I wanted big wild flowers with lots of greenery. I gave her my color scheme and told her to run wild. Boy, oh boy did she HIT IT OUT OF THE PARK! She did such an amazing job, and I could not have asked for anything more! We opted to purchase our centerpiece vases and send them home with our guests- people were SO thrilled.

She even made the most beautiful flower collar for our "Flower Dog." She also made a few last minute wrist corsages for the Grandmas! (They both happened to wear delicate lace dresses, and we couldn't pin their corsages like we planned.) Our flowers were absolute perfection, and Andrea is a true professional! Look no further for the best florist around!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Michael Crook · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful Flowers/ Excellent Eye for Colors

Andrea was fantastic to work with, her work speaks for itself. She made herself available to go over every little detail we had, and she was excellent with communication. She was great at coming up with a color pallet that worked with what we wanted and was very affordable compared to other florist we looked at. It was a pleasure working with her for our wedding and cannot recommend her enough.

Sent on 03/11/2019

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

I'm so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding day and for such a kind review. Wishing you all the best!!!

Briana Huber · Married on 12/28/2018

Wedding Flowers

Annie is amazing at putting together floral arrangements! She was super nice to work with and gave great advice and listened to everything we wanted! We got many compliments on our flowers!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you Briana! It was my pleasure to design your flowers, I’m so glad you were happy with my work. Congratulations!

Kelli · Married on 07/28/2018

Beautiful creations and amazing experience

Annie is AMAZING with what she can create with her flowers. I had no idea how much of the décor detail for a wedding is done by the florist. Within our first meeting with her we knew that she was going to make our day beautiful and that it was! Thank you for all you did! 2 of my good friends are using Garden Gate too! Bonus: She travels!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Kelli! I'm so happy that you were pleased with your flowers. You were a stunning Bride and we were so honored to be a part of your day!!! Annie

Tatiana · Married on 07/23/2018

EVERYONE LOVED THE FLOWERS!!! Flowers make the event magical! Flowers lasted for a week. We gave the table flowers to our guests and was thanked many many times. Andrea listened to what we were thinking about (more like dreaming about), she provided suggestions, then she did made it into a beautiful reality.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Colleen · Married on 07/23/2018

She is a flower artist! Truly beautiful person who creates masterpieces with flowers. I love how she listened to my needs and met several times to hash out details. She was so kind and even made my stress of planning so much more relaxing and enjoyable. You are getting the best with Annie McKay!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Shazia · Married on 06/10/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I can't say enough great things about Annie! I have unrealistically high expectations and she exceeded every single one! She took the vision in my head and made it even more beautiful than I imagined it would be, even on the budget that I gave her! I'm so grateful to her for making my wedding so beautiful, and she is the nicest person you will ever meet!

Sent on 12/13/2018

Deena · Married on 03/04/2018

Our experience using Andrea with Garden Gate Flowers for our wedding was flawless. She did an amazing job with every aspect from my bouquet, to the flowers on the chuppah, to the flowers on the cake! In addition to her beautiful work, she is personable and easy to communicate with. PERFECTION!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Deena! It was an honor to be involved in the planning of your wedding day. I'm so glad that you were happy with your flowers! Andrea

Rebecca · Married on 01/27/2018

Andrea is a magician with flowers! The most compliments I've received on my wedding day were how amazingly beautiful the flowers were and how they complimented our venue & attire so well. We wanted succulents in the bridal bouquet and boutonnieres, and she delivered the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. The groom's boutonniere was stunning and a great demonstration of her crafting abilities.

Andrea is very easy to work with and communicates well. She helped me realize my vision and translated the photos I showed her into true works of art. I recommend meeting with her in person if you can, her shop is absolutely adorable!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so very much Rebecca for the kind review. It was my pleasure, I am so grateful to have been included in your very special day! All the best!! Andrea

M. · Married on 04/22/2017

As nature, outdoors and plant lovers, flowers were a very important thing for our wedding day. Andrea is an amazing, very talented florist who was able to take all of our millions of ideas and make them work for what flowers were in season and within our set budget. She created an amazing custom place card setting table and our table centerpieces turned out fantastic. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and honestly I have never seen more beautiful flowers at a wedding! Andrea exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your flowers, I had such a great time working on the natural style theme for you. You were such a sweetheart to work with, I wish you all the best!
  • Kymi

Kristine Isabel · Married on 04/04/2017

Andrea was a match made in heaven for me! I just love her! The most difficult part I had when I was planning my wedding was looking for my Florist, I had specific designs I wish to accomplish but was working on a tight budget. I talked to several florists for 2 months and after carefully considering what we can have vs the money we’ll be spending, I went with Andrea.

It was a decision I am so grateful for and happy about when my wedding day came and saw my bouquet, my wedding arch, the garlands, head florals and reception table. Everything was just how I imagined it would be, ALL her florals were breath taking, fresh and beautiful. Andrea accommodated us last minute (wedding was set in 2 weeks) and worked with us and the budget we had patiently.We only met her once, and she gave us honest comments about which flowers we should work on to stay within our budget and still get what we want, she answered my emails and calls and got back to me quickly despite her busy schedule. After the wedding, she was even honest enough to let us know we overpaid her.

She’s like an angel. We love her, we love her work and I told my husband we’ll definitely travel far to buy flowers from her again.

Sent on 04/18/2017

Heather · Married on 01/21/2017

I can't rave enough about Andrea's work! She did such a fabulous job with my wedding day floral!! We met only a few times and she still managed to grasp exactly what we had in mind. Floral can be challenging because sometimes you're not sure what you may be getting until that day comes. We just went over colors and a look I had in mind and boy were they BEAUTIFUL when I saw them show up on my wedding day! Even my family and bridesmaids were extremely impressed! I am so very pleased with her work, professionalism, and communication. I couldn't have asked for anyone better that day! Thank you so much Andrea!!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Heather! It was such a joy getting to know you and working on your wedding floral. I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers.

Laura · Married on 11/28/2016

Andrea and Cassie were wonderful to meet with for our consultation in their beautiful shop, asked great questions, and truly understood the look we wanted. All communication was clear, accurate, and timely. The finished product was beautiful and and we were very pleased with the entire experience.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Laura! It was such a pleasure to be your wedding florist. I hope we can stay in touch. All the best, Andrea