Garden Gate Flowers Reviews

31 | Queen Creek, AZ

31 Reviews for Garden Gate Flowers

31 Garden Gate Flowers Reviews

Tatiana · Married on 07/23/2018

EVERYONE LOVED THE FLOWERS!!! Flowers make the event magical! Flowers lasted for a week. We gave the table flowers to our guests and was thanked many many times. Andrea listened to what we were thinking about (more like dreaming about), she provided suggestions, then she did made it into a beautiful reality.

Colleen · Married on 07/23/2018

She is a flower artist! Truly beautiful person who creates masterpieces with flowers. I love how she listened to my needs and met several times to hash out details. She was so kind and even made my stress of planning so much more relaxing and enjoyable. You are getting the best with Annie McKay!

Garden Gate Flowers 1

Deena · Married on 03/04/2018

Our experience using Andrea with Garden Gate Flowers for our wedding was flawless. She did an amazing job with every aspect from my bouquet, to the flowers on the chuppah, to the flowers on the cake! In addition to her beautiful work, she is personable and easy to communicate with. PERFECTION!

Sent on 06/12/2018
    Garden Gate Flowers 2
    Garden Gate Flowers 3
    Garden Gate Flowers 4
    Garden Gate Flowers 5
    Garden Gate Flowers 6
    Garden Gate Flowers 7

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Deena! It was an honor to be involved in the planning of your wedding day. I'm so glad that you were happy with your flowers! Andrea

Rebecca · Married on 01/27/2018

Andrea is a magician with flowers! The most compliments I've received on my wedding day were how amazingly beautiful the flowers were and how they complimented our venue & attire so well. We wanted succulents in the bridal bouquet and boutonnieres, and she delivered the most beautiful bouquet I've ever seen. The groom's boutonniere was stunning and a great demonstration of her crafting abilities.

Andrea is very easy to work with and communicates well. She helped me realize my vision and translated the photos I showed her into true works of art. I recommend meeting with her in person if you can, her shop is absolutely adorable!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Garden Gate Flowers 8
    Garden Gate Flowers 9
    Garden Gate Flowers 10
    Garden Gate Flowers 11

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so very much Rebecca for the kind review. It was my pleasure, I am so grateful to have been included in your very special day! All the best!! Andrea

M. · Married on 04/22/2017

As nature, outdoors and plant lovers, flowers were a very important thing for our wedding day. Andrea is an amazing, very talented florist who was able to take all of our millions of ideas and make them work for what flowers were in season and within our set budget. She created an amazing custom place card setting table and our table centerpieces turned out fantastic. My bouquet was absolutely gorgeous and honestly I have never seen more beautiful flowers at a wedding! Andrea exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 05/14/2017

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! I'm so happy that you enjoyed your flowers, I had such a great time working on the natural style theme for you. You were such a sweetheart to work with, I wish you all the best!
  • Kymi

Kristine Isabel · Married on 04/04/2017

Andrea was a match made in heaven for me! I just love her! The most difficult part I had when I was planning my wedding was looking for my Florist, I had specific designs I wish to accomplish but was working on a tight budget. I talked to several florists for 2 months and after carefully considering what we can have vs the money we’ll be spending, I went with Andrea.

It was a decision I am so grateful for and happy about when my wedding day came and saw my bouquet, my wedding arch, the garlands, head florals and reception table. Everything was just how I imagined it would be, ALL her florals were breath taking, fresh and beautiful. Andrea accommodated us last minute (wedding was set in 2 weeks) and worked with us and the budget we had patiently.We only met her once, and she gave us honest comments about which flowers we should work on to stay within our budget and still get what we want, she answered my emails and calls and got back to me quickly despite her busy schedule. After the wedding, she was even honest enough to let us know we overpaid her.

She’s like an angel. We love her, we love her work and I told my husband we’ll definitely travel far to buy flowers from her again.

Heather · Married on 01/21/2017

I can't rave enough about Andrea's work! She did such a fabulous job with my wedding day floral!! We met only a few times and she still managed to grasp exactly what we had in mind. Floral can be challenging because sometimes you're not sure what you may be getting until that day comes. We just went over colors and a look I had in mind and boy were they BEAUTIFUL when I saw them show up on my wedding day! Even my family and bridesmaids were extremely impressed! I am so very pleased with her work, professionalism, and communication. I couldn't have asked for anyone better that day! Thank you so much Andrea!!

Sent on 01/28/2017

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Heather! It was such a joy getting to know you and working on your wedding floral. I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers.

Laura · Married on 11/28/2016

Andrea and Cassie were wonderful to meet with for our consultation in their beautiful shop, asked great questions, and truly understood the look we wanted. All communication was clear, accurate, and timely. The finished product was beautiful and and we were very pleased with the entire experience.

Sent on 11/12/2017

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Laura! It was such a pleasure to be your wedding florist. I hope we can stay in touch. All the best, Andrea
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/10/2016

Am I that bride that had to get on a computer right away to write a review about their vendor? Yes I am. I was beyond excited to see our flowers on our wedding day. Andrea did an amazing job and she totally captured the vision I was going for for our wedding flowers. Everything was so beautiful and so unique. I've never seen a bouquet like mine, ever. Seriously, you will not be disappointed in Andrea's work. She is seriously an artist with how she puts her arrangements together.

Thank you Andrea, thank you soo soooo much!

Sent on 09/11/2016

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Wow! What a wonderful review, so sweet of you to say such sweet things. I'm so glad you loved your flowers. Thanks so much, I'm happy to have been a part of your day!

Charissa · Married on 07/01/2016

All I can say is "Wow!"
    Andrea from Garden Gate Flowers was able to take my ideas and make them happen! The flowers were absolutely amazing, we had so many compliments on them.
    I would highly recommend Andrea & Garden Gate Flowers to anyone needing flowers for a special event or wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Charissa! I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers. It was so nice to work with you on such a very special day.

Marissa · Married on 03/14/2016

Andrea was great to work with during the planning process of the wedding. She created the most beautiful bouquets for my wedding and I received so many compliments on them throughout the day. The best part is they look heavenly in our wedding photos. Highly recommend her!

Stephanie · Married on 03/06/2016

Andrea hands down makes the most beautiful Bouquets and centerpieces. When I met with her, I totally admitted to not knowing much about flowers but she walked me through everything, She even has a cute little shop in downtown gilbert where we met with her and she showed me different flowers, vases, and décor options. Andrea perfectly incorporated our coral, mint, & rustic theme down to the lace that matched my dress. She truly loves her flowers and her job and it shows in every way through her work. Anyone needing flowers has to go to Garden Gate!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you Stephanie! It's so nice of you to write such a kind review. I'm so happy that you were pleased with your flowers, I really loved being a part of your wedding day!

Andrea was an absolute dream to work with. She was the only vendor out of dozens that I spoke with that stayed within our budget and still captured every single detail that we asked for. I wanted her to have some freedom and fun with all of our arrangements, so I gave her a basic guideline of greenery and to incorporate food elements. Out final product was better than I could have every imagined. She also delivered to 2 separate venue locations and let us keep all of the arrangements and vases to give away to our friends and family afterwards. We cannot recommend Annie enough!

Sent on 02/24/2016

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for such a great review! It was such a pleasure to work with you. I'm so happy that you picked me, and so glad that you were happy with your flowers. Again, Thanks so much. Annie

Kari · Married on 02/19/2016

Andrea was so sweet and I absolutely loved working with her, she is so incredibly talented. I loved my bouquet, it was more beautiful than I could have imagined!!My bridesmaids also loved their bouquets, each were a little bit different and I absolutely loved that. Andrea did an incredible job setting up my tables for the reception and she really brought my vision to life. I highly recommend hiring Garden Gate Flowers to do your florals. She is truly an incredibly talented artist!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Kari! It was such a pleasure working with you, I'm so honored that you chose me to design your flowers for such an important day. I'm so glad you were happy with your flowers! Andrea

Paloma · Married on 11/20/2015

Andrea is AMAZING! It was truly a blessing to find her. The bridesmaid bouquets were beyond beautiful, the floral crowns were so unique, and my bridal bouquet was absolutely STUNNING. I know that our bouquets were unique to only our wedding. I would highly highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/25/2015

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you Paloma! So sweet of you to leave such a nice review! I can't wait to see pictures of your wedding day. Andrea

Andrea is phenomenal. Everyone loved the flowers especially me. She was a joy to work with from start to finish and made the experience of planning truly special. She did some last minute arrangements for some MOG gifts that turned out beyond expectations. Her pricing is so affordable and attention to detail truly amazing. I will be using her for any flower needs in the future.

Sent on 11/11/2015

Garden Gate Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you. I hope we can stay in touch. Andrea

Michele · Married on 10/03/2015

Andrea did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding ceremony. It was a small order but she still was happy to work with us. She was understanding when I changed the order a couple times (pre-wedding second guessing!). The flowers were beautiful beyond my imagination! I would highly recommend working with Andrea!

Sabrina · Married on 06/18/2015

Andrea was so easy to work with. She took our vision and turned it into reality. I am not good with knowing specific flowers but was able to show Andrea pictures of the flowers that I wanted and she quickly had the bouquet of my dreams. With our wedding being in June in Arizona it was tricky to keep anything alive but Andrea worked her magic to pull off some amazingly beautiful creations. She is a master creator and we would highly recommend her.

Michelle · Married on 04/11/2015

Andrea at Garden gate was amazing! She is patient, and will do what it takes to make your vision come to life! I was floored at the quality and beauty of her bouquets as they arrived on my wedding day! She also sets you up for success as she has the arrangments delivered as close to you ceremony as possible! This extra care makes a huge difference, giving you the fresh-picked look. I am so happy I stumbled into her shop! Five stars all around!

Carly · Married on 11/08/2014

Andrea is absolutely amazing!! When planning our November wedding, I was looking for a particular color scheme, and I was working within a set budget. Andrea is such a sweet lady, and she was willing to work with any ideas I had. And most importantly, she was totally able to work within our budget! Andrea was able to provide us SO much for our budget!! She designed and arranged our guest dinner table centerpieces, cocktail table centerpieces, head table centerpiece, both mothers and grandmothers corsages, the fathers and grandfathers boutonnieres, and bouquets and boutonnieres for the 14 person wedding party! She even decorated our ceremonial cake! Talk about amazing! Andrea has the most beautiful romantic style, and I was so excited to see the arrangements in person the morning of the wedding. They were breathtaking! I would HIGHLY recommend Andrea to any future bride and groom! I interviewed several florists before Andrea, you won't find anyone else like her!

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2014

Andrea is a true pleasure to work with and a very talented florist. She was able to take my vision and make it more beautiful than I could have every imagined. Her flexibility, creativity and ability to fit within my budget were all very appreciated. I received so many compliments on my bouquet and table centerpieces. I highly recommend Garden Gate. You won’t be disappointed! THANK YOU Andrea!!

Heather · Married on 11/23/2013

Andrea's flowers were beautiful! Her ability o take your vision and make it more beautiful than you imagined is an incredible skill.

brittany · Married on 11/16/2013

Andrea was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. She is such a sweet heart and was always calming and relaxing to be around during a normaly stressful time! Our flowers were gorgeous! I showed her pictures of the bouquet I wanted and she recreated it even better than I imagined. She delivered all of the flowers on time, decorated the cake beautifully, and also lined the aisle with rose petals. Couldnt have asked for a better floral experience!

Garden Gate provided beautiful arrangements, bouquets, corsages, and boutonnieres for my November wedding. Their willingness to go the extra mile, meet at my convenience, work within my budget, and stay as long as necessary to arrange everything was truly a bonus. I loved working with them and will definitely use them again.

Wonderful all around! Couldn't have asked for a better florist