Sarah's Garden Reviews

Sarah's Garden 6
Sarah's Garden 7

Dina Lopez · Married on 04/12/2019

Amazing!

We worked with Sarah of Sarah's Garden Wedding Flowers for our daughters wedding April 12, 2019. Sarah was incredible to work with and easily partnered with our wedding coordinator. Sarah is lovely to work with; genuine, flexible and honest. She is an incredible gifted, talent who takes pride in her work. The florals were stunning and far more beautiful than I could have imagined. It was a pleasure to work with Sarah and her work speaks for itself. I recommend Sarah's Garden with pleasure and without hesitation!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Sarah's Garden 8
    Sarah's Garden 9
    Sarah's Garden 10
  • Mishay

Mishay Taylor · Married on 04/12/2019

Sarah is the best

Sarah is an absolute gem. She takes her time to get to know her clients and their vision for their wedding. Truth be told, when I first started planning over a year ago, I knew the overall look and feel I wanted for the wedding. However, I didn't have any specific florals in mind and didn't know most names of flowers. Within about 30 minutes of talking with me, Sarah understood and showed me different pictures of flowers she thought would work well - she just got it. She is truly talented and has a way of making your vision even better than what you dream of. I got married last month at El Chorro and when I saw everything fully decorated and Sarah's wonderful florals I was blown away. Sarah also provided an arbor for the ceremony that was just beautiful and provided lanterns to give it a romantic feel.

Not only is Sarah super talented and creates absolutely beautiful floral arrangements, she is beyond sweet, accommodating, and professional. She has the best personality and was an absolute joy to work with. She is super flexible and even mentioned to me several times that if I changed my mind even a month or two prior to the wedding she could make changes. Sarah made great suggestions along the way and added her own special touch to my bouquet, along with the wedding parties bouquets. I feel so lucky I was able to book her for my wedding. You won't find a better florist than Sarah.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Alex · Married on 03/24/2019

Wonderful experience!

Sarah was so wonderful to work with! She created a killer floral arch for us, and all of the other flowers were of course beautiful as well! Sarah was very flexible and patient and she helped us turn our plethora of ideas into one cohesive vision. Her and her team took care of all of the setup and teardown and she even sent a bouquet of our leftover flowers to our room once the wedding was over. We're so grateful to have had such a great experience!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Sarah's Garden 11
    Sarah's Garden 12

Abby · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful!

OhMyGoodness! Sarah's flowers were SO beautiful, I c an't get over them! She is incredibly talented and I'm glad I didn't go with anyone else. If I had to do it over again, I would pick her in a heartbeat! Her arrangements were gorgeous, and she's a quick problem solver too. We had an outdoor wedding with a beautiful view of Superstition Mountain in the background, and we wanted some sort of floral arch. My fiance didn't want anything that would have horizontal lines, as it would break up the beautiful views behind us standing at the alter, so Sarah suggested a deconstructed arch that would frame us while we were standing there. We both loved the idea and wouldn't wait to see it person on our big day. However, the day of was 20mph winds and the arch wouldn't stay up, so Sarah reconstructed it to form a beautiful L shape that was honestly even more unique, and something we (nor our guests) have ever seen before. It was beautiful and we didn't regret not having the other option. Our guests commented on how beautiful everything was, and we got several comments on our L shaped arch. It was truly unique to our wedding and made our ceremony even more special. We love Sarah and her genuine spirit and passion for her craft. She's a true artist in every sense!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Sarah's Garden 24
    Sarah's Garden 25
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Helmer · Married on 09/15/2018

She is the floral queen!

I absolutely loved working with Sarah and the flowers at our wedding. She nailed exactly what I was looking for— Southern Garden romance (we are from ATL) meets Arizona desert fun. She was flexible, creative and awesome. I love that she did a free mock-up session beforehand and allowed me to make some last minute changes. It camenout beautifully!

Sent on 10/19/2018
    Sarah's Garden 32
    Sarah's Garden 33
    Sarah's Garden 34

Amanda · Married on 05/12/2018

Sarah made my flower dreams come true! She was great to work with right from the start and really helped bring my vision to life within our budget! She has beautiful designs that really made our day so special! She really took the time in our initial visit to get to know me and provided great advice on flowers and decor. She has such a warm, open, and friendly personality that made working with her easy and fun!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Kira · Married on 03/30/2018

Sarah is the most amazing florist and woman! I cannot say enough good things about her, her artistry, and how wonderful she is to work with. Sarah is so friendly and professional, and she was such a joy to work with over the year my husband and I spent wedding planning. She happily met me and my Mom for lunch on multiple occasions to discuss our visions for the wedding day, and each and every time my we walked away so thankful that we found the sweetest florist in the Valley. Sarah was flexible and patient with me, and gladly made changes and additions to our floral plan in the weeks leading up the wedding. Our wedding day was a dream, and it was due in large part to the beautiful floral arrangements that Sarah created! There are not enough sweet words for me to say about this incredibly talented lady, but what I can say is that I highly recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Neika · Married on 11/18/2017

Sarah is amazing! Our wedding florals turned out absolutely dreamy and truly exceeded my expectations. She took the time to discuss different floral options, arrangement possibilities, where we could cut and add to have the most impact, and for someone who didn't necessarily have a favorite flower or know exactly what I wanted it was exactly what I needed. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and we really enjoyed our meeting with her. She arranged both my rehearsal dinner and wedding and also included the candles and vases for our tables. It was absolutely gorgeous and I would truly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Sarah's Garden 35
    Sarah's Garden 36
    Sarah's Garden 37
    Sarah's Garden 38

ashley · Married on 10/29/2017

We planned our Sedona wedding from across the country, and Sarah was incredible to work with. The whole process was so incredibly easy, and her work couldn't have been more beautiful. I know almost nothing about flowers, and Sarah was able to take a look at the inspiration I had pulled together to suggest things I would have never thought of. A few months prior to our wedding, we decided everything Sarah does is incredible, and we wanted her to just do whatever she wanted and felt would work best for our wedding. This means it was all a surprise, and we LOVED it. The textures and colors she chose fit perfectly. My favorite thoughtful detail was the air plant that she added to my bouquet-- the perfect piece to be able to keep. THANK YOU, Sarah!

Sent on 12/18/2017
  • julie

julie · Married on 10/21/2017

It's pretty clear from all of her reviews that Sarah is an amazing florist and her creations are absolutely stunning. I used her for my wedding and she made my vision come to life. I could go on and on about how much I loved the flowers but instead I will mention a few other things about working with Sarah. The first one being that she is just a really wonderful person and her positive energy and kindness are apparent from the first moment you reach out to her. She was such a gem to work with and made me feel super excited about what she was going to create for us and also completely confident that she would create something I would love- so much so that I opted out of doing a "practice arrangement" because I wanted to be surprised on the day of the wedding to see what she created. Another huge plus is that Sarah uses the honeybook system which keeps everything very organized and also includes images of what she is referencing as her inspo for her creations, as well as costs associated with everything she is doing. And last, she was very flexible, as it got closer to the wedding I made some changes in what I wanted to do with the ceremony space as well and some little tweaks here and there to other aspects of my flowers and she easily made the adjustments to meet my requests.

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 05/28/2017

Sarah provided absolutely perfect flowers for my daughters wedding. When I walked into the venue (SoHo63) and saw her creations (bouquets, mantle and head table pieces, wedding sign flowers, etc.) I was blown away. It looked like my daughter's Pinterest board! Everything was so fresh and fragrant. Not only are Sarah's creations beautiful, she is an amazing person. So easy to work with, she truly loves what she does and it shows!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Sarah's Garden's reply:

Wendy! Thanks so much for the opportunity to be a part of such a great day!! Families like yours make my work such a joy!!! I wish you all the best!!
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 05/28/2017

Sarah is AMAZING!!! She is so creative and totally takes your vision and makes it even better! My 'secret garden' themed wedding was BEAUTIFUL... all because of Sarah's gorgeous pieces of floral art!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/13/2017

Sarah is amazing! When I first started searching for a wedding florist I was becoming so disappointed and frustrated. I wanted my dream wedding and it wouldn't be complete without massive amount of flowers, everywhere. But not just any flowers, I was very specific about the flowers I wanted as well. The other florists I made appointments with lacked enthusiasm and made me feel as though my vision was not possible within my budget. However, Sarah was a breathe of fresh air! She truly loves and enjoys her work. And she LOVES flowers, as much as me! :) She made my wedding floral dreams a reality all while staying in budget! From the bouquets, to flower crown, aisle markers, centerpieces and ivy hanging from the chandeliers.. it was all amazing! Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 08/03/2017
  • W

Whitney · Married on 02/20/2017

Sarah was great! She knew exactly what we envisioned for our day and brought it to life. We had to communicate via Skype and email since we were in Los Angeles, but she was very attentive and responsive. The arrangements looked absolutely beautiful the day of and I was taken away! Truly loved her work!

Sent on 03/21/2017

marissa · Married on 02/03/2017

Sarah was amazing! Two of my other friends used her and loved her so I used her too. She did not disappoint in the slightest.

Sent on 02/06/2017

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

I hired Sarah as my wedding florist. Her signature loose, garden aesthetic is very in vogue right now and she absolutely nailed it for our wedding day. I walked into the ballroom and felt like all my wedding dreams had come true! Our pictures turned out stunning with our flowers, especially my bouquet! My husband (who like most men are not into details) actually commented on how beautiful everything turned out! I was very pleased and definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/24/2017

Emily · Married on 11/11/2016

I can not say enough good things about Sarah's Garden. She made my wildest dreams come true. I met with Sarah about a year before our wedding to chat about colors, budget and the type of "vibe" we were looking for. She helped us brain storm numerous ideas while staying within our budget. After our meetings, Sarah started a pinterest page so we could upload some of our favorite images for inspiration. Such a great way to show someone what you're looking for! About two months before the wedding day, Sarah sent me a vision board of the types of flowers she planned on using and how she wanted to put everything together. It was BEAUTIFUL. Let me tell you though, nothing compared to the actual wedding day when I saw her creativity come to life. EVERYTHING was gorgeous. My bouquet was stunning, and she made our reception room come to life. Sarah uses unique flower combinations and truly made our day so so special. You will not regret working with Sarah's Garden.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Sarah's Garden's reply:

Emily! The joy was all ours to create for you! We wish you all the best!! xoxo Sarah

Emily · Married on 05/07/2016

On the day of the wedding when I saw Sarah walk in with my bouquets I literally almost started crying I was so happy. I will be the first to admit I have been a difficult client with my vision changing so much. We had to wait for over a year for a venue to be available so we had a long engagement. Over that time I went from wanting all white, simple and classic flowers to wanting tons of color and a wildflower feel. Sarah worked with me all along the way with all my changes. She created a Pinterest board that she and I both pinned images to which I felt was so helpful. By the end my flower vision had changed so much I wasn't sure if I was accurately describing the colors and the feel that I wanted so I was a bit nervous to see the final product. It was like Sarah took all my crazy Pinterst photos and combined them into the most beautiful flowers I could imagine! She even surprised me and included some of my favorite flower, dahlias, in the arrangements even though we originally thought they wouldn't last in this Arizona heat (they totally did!). The next morning we had a send off brunch and my Mom brought some of the centerpieces left over from the night before to the restaurant and the flowers still looked fresh and amazing even that next day! Sarah was very professional and responsive and just a super nice person to talk to and I felt like her prices were extremely reasonable. We gave Sarah our budget and she was able to to still get the beautiful peonies and dahlia's that I loved but also found great ways to use less expensive flowers to mixed in to help us meet that budget. I would recommend Sarah's Garden to anyone who is looking for unique, showstopping florals- you won't be disappointment!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Jodie · Married on 04/02/2016

I fell in love with Sarah's Flower as soon as I saw them. She has the exact style that I wanted for my wedding and was just a delight to work with from start to finish. The flowers were just stunning and still look beautiful in our house 5 days later.

Sent on 04/06/2016

I had my initial meeting with Sarah. She is fantastic!
    Sarah is very helpful in making suggestions or elaborating on your ideas for your wedding. Communication is awesome! She has been communicating with me since I first met her at a bridal open house at the Windmill Winery. I'm looking forward to the end results in February 2016.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Jennifer · Married on 02/27/2016

I am so glad we hired Sarah's Garden! We went to a friend's wedding who used Sarah and after that, we knew that was one vendor we wouldn't have to search for anymore! Sarah is so easy and fun to work with! Sarah was more than accommodating and had so many great ideas. When we walked into our reception, we were completely blown away with what she had done with the space! Sarah responded quickly to every question that came up and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. I would absolutely not hesitate to recommend Sarah's Garden to anyone! We can't say enough great things about her!

Sent on 04/12/2016

Sarah was a joy to work with from our first meeting forward. She genuinely cared about the outcome of my daughter's wedding and grasped the vision we had for the florals to a tee. During the planning stage, she graciously made changes in the flowers, color tones, and arrangement styles when we requested. Throughout the process she remained caring, helpful, and so friendly. On the wedding day the flowers were breathtaking and complimented the elegant, romantic vision we had for the wedding. Many guests commented on the beauty of the florals. Sarah was also the most reasonably priced florist that I met with and we definitely received lot of value for our expenditure. I would recommend Sarah to anyone and hope to someday cross paths with her again profesionally and personally.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Alicia · Married on 01/16/2016

Sarah was amazing! From the the first time we met I knew she was the person for my wedding. She was so professional but welcoming and friendly to where she felt like a friend. I was so confused about what I wanted for flowers but she made the whole process so easy. Very affordable for such beautiful arrangements and very prompt with communication. Her knowledge and experience in the wedding industry was extremely helpful as well. She gave me advice about other areas of my wedding that had nothing to do with flowers/decor but knew I needed the help and was happy to do it. On the day of my wedding, Sarah even went out of her way to help my bridesmaids with seating arrangements. She helped make the day beautiful and magical, and not once did feel like my wedding florals or decor was generic. Sarah genuinely cares about your wedding and making it unique and special for each of her brides. I would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/12/2015

Sarah was wonderful to work with! Flowers honestly stress me out and I was very grateful that I did not have to do much to get incredible flower arrangements. In our first meeting with her all we had to do was show her some things that we liked and she took care of the rest! I especially loved the flower crown that she made me. I really had no idea what I wanted but she created a crown that was better than I could have even described!

Sent on 02/23/2016

Carrie · Married on 11/14/2015

I cannot put into words just how INCREDIBLE Sarah was for our wedding. The decor overall "theme" of the wedding was important to me and to see it come into fruition and completely nail exactly what I wanted was amazing. From our initial meeting, I liked Sarah and knew she had an eye for creating gorgeous arrangements. We shared a Pinterest board and besides that, along with my invitation and a swatch of the bridesmaid dress, she took entire creative direction and as mentioned before just NAILED it. The flowers she chose were perfect for the dark, romantic look I wanted and I received so many compliments from guests. I loved my bouquet so much I hope to dry and save it forever it was that incredible. I would recommend Sarah in a heartbeat and wish I lived in Arizona so I could just have her create bouquets for me all the time she understood what I wanted so well. LOVE LOVE LOVE her work!!!!

Sent on 11/29/2015