100 N State St, Geneseo, IL 61254 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date

About Sarah Sunstrom Photography

We are a luxury wedding photographer for the sophisticated and refined couple in love. We are a hybrid wedding photographer which means that we use both digital and film to create a timeless look. Travel is our love language. Engagement sessions at the Eiffel Tower, weddings on the Amalfi Coast. Nothing is more romantic. Reach out to see which our custom collections is for you!

Follow Sarah Sunstrom Photography on

• Mandi Elder Images
  • Shana Rae May Photography
  • Love + Light Photo Co.

36 Reviews for Sarah Sunstrom Photography

• Maggie

Maggie Hingtgen · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Sarah is beyond AMAZING! From the moment I reached out to her for a inquiry I felt like I had made a new friend. She immediately sent us a video introducing herself and set up some time to get to know my husband and I. She was extremely flexible and even traveled up to Chicago to shoot our engagement session since that is where we met, fell in love, and currently live. She has a way of making you feel SO comfortable in front of the camera and her work is just stunning. We got our engagement and wedding photos back in record time. Sarah was the glue that held my wedding day together. She helped put together my timeline, coordinated with all of my vendors, and kept the day on track. I feel so blessed we found her, and could not recommend her enough!
    THANK YOU Sarah for being such a pleasure to work with. We love you!
    Xoxo,
    Maggie & Brandon

Sent on 12/12/2019

Kelcey · Married on 03/10/2020

The best of the best

Sarah is truly everything you could ask for and more! She shot our engagement photos at a dream location with so much ease. My fiancé gives Sarah endless compliments for making the photos feel so comfortable and natural. We both loved how she took the time to get to know us and how she seemed to perfectly capture our relationship in every photo.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

I wish I could Give her 10 stars!!!

Sarah photographed my wedding back in June 2019 and working with her was an absolute joy!
    Sarah is so sweet, relatable, organized, and professional (total package)! The forecast for my wedding day was rain all day which of course was a total stressor leading up to the wedding. Sarah was sweet enough to text me that week letting me know not to stress, she never trusts the forecast, and to just enjoy the wedding celebrations as she would find a way to get the most stunning pictures regardless of the weather. She truly made me feel 100 times better and at the end of the day, she was right! Sarah went above and beyond the role of a typical photographer. She supported me when she thought I needed it and she was always asking how she could serve us better. Our photos are breath taking and look like they could be in a bridal magazine!

Sent on 07/25/2019

• 100 N State St Geneseo, IL, 61254 See on map
    Location of (Sarah Sunstrom Photography)