100 N State St, Geneseo, IL 61254 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $5,200
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About Sarah Sunstrom Photography

We are a luxury wedding photographer for the sophisticated and refined couple in love. We are a hybrid wedding photographer which means that we use both digital and film to create a timeless look. Travel is our love language. Engagement sessions at the Eiffel Tower, weddings on the Amalfi Coast. Nothing is more romantic. Reach out to see which our custom collections is for you!

Follow Sarah Sunstrom Photography on

Sarah Sunstrom Photography 5
Sarah Sunstrom Photography 6
Sarah Sunstrom Photography 7

Sarah · Married on 06/15/2019

I wish I could Give her 10 stars!!!

Sarah photographed my wedding back in June 2019 and working with her was an absolute joy!
    Sarah is so sweet, relatable, organized, and professional (total package)! The forecast for my wedding day was rain all day which of course was a total stressor leading up to the wedding. Sarah was sweet enough to text me that week letting me know not to stress, she never trusts the forecast, and to just enjoy the wedding celebrations as she would find a way to get the most stunning pictures regardless of the weather. She truly made me feel 100 times better and at the end of the day, she was right! Sarah went above and beyond the role of a typical photographer. She supported me when she thought I needed it and she was always asking how she could serve us better. Our photos are breath taking and look like they could be in a bridal magazine!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Paige · Married on 11/03/2018

Truly a Five Star Experience!!

Sarah goes above and beyond expectations in every way!!! She is a person who truly lives to serve others and that mentality shines through her work. We had an amazing experience with her, and now we have the most wonderful photos that will live on for generations! The quality of her work is top notch - she captured every event of our wedding day beautifully! She works very efficiently as well - I was amazed at the number of photos (like bridal party photos, family portraits) that she fit in in a short amount of time! On top of great quality, she has the sweetest personality and is truly a joy to work with. Thank you so much Sarah for all you have done for us!!! You are a true blessing!

Sent on 12/24/2018
    Sarah Sunstrom Photography 8

Meredith · Married on 07/28/2018

Sarah was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire process of our wedding planning. She was always in contact with us and ready to answer any and all questions. She made the planning process so easy by taking care of writing our day-of-timeline. Not even three weeks after the wedding and we already have our entire wedding gallery.
    Our friends and family were raving about her expertise and professionalism at the wedding and now they are raving about our photos.
    I would choose Sarah to do any pictures we need in the future and would recommend her to anyone for their wedding/engagement photos.

Sent on 08/14/2018