114 E 2nd Street, Muscatine, IA 52761 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,899
Availability Check your date

About Sarah Siler Photography

I capture it all, Maternity photos, Birthing sessions, Milestones, Children, Seniors, Families, Boudoir, Engagement and Weddings. . All those moments and details? They're absolutely worth preserving. Right now, though, I want to tell you a little bit more about myself.

I'm a wife, dog mom, dental assistant and photographer. In 2010 is when I purchased my first camera. There has always been something about taking pictures that I have always enjoyed. 5 years later, here I am! I love capturing and preserving memories for so many throughout the years.I've recently opened a new studio location downtown Muscatine Iowa! I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store!!!

In addition to being a mom to two rambunctious, but lovable, doggies, I've also got a wonderful husband who's been with me for over 9 years. I couldn't do all this without him, that's for sure. Together we look after our two babes and make every effort to give them wonderful lives. We are currently expecting our first child! We are due in July and we can't wait for her arrival! Our favorite activities include traveling, working out and cuddling.

114 E 2nd st

sarahsilerphotograph
2e2a0798web

3 Reviews for Sarah Siler Photography

Kathy · Married on 09/19/2015

She is an AMAZING photographer!! She not only did our wedding photos but does also our family photos! Would recommend her to ANYBODY and EVERYBODY!!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2015

Sarah was amazing I couldn't have asked for a better person to help with the big day

Sent on 01/18/2016

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2011

Sarah is not a full-time photographer, but don't let that fool you! She was amazing and took wonderful pictures for us. She's creative and a lot of fun! We were very happy with our photos and she got them back to us 2 weeks ahead of when she thought she would get them out. We were able to get all of our edited pictures in digital format and a release form that allows us to print as many as we needed. Her rates are VERY reasonable, and yet you still get quality photos and a great experience! We highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Sarah Siler Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,899.00
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 114 E 2nd Street Muscatine, 52761 See on map