Humble, TX 77346 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $4,000
Availability Check your date

About Sarah McKenzie Photography

Your wedding is one of the most important day's in your life . Family from all over comes to celebrate your big day, therefore, the most important thing is photography. You want someone who is experienced in the art of capturing the right moments at the right time! My favorite thing to capture at a wedding is the special romantic moments between a couple, these moments make for amazing, photojournalistic pictures that last a lifetime.

Follow Sarah McKenzie Photography on

b09cae08eb14c5b8 1287521540036 DSC0093
DSC0032

19 Reviews for Sarah McKenzie Photography

Sara · Married on 06/18/2016

Choosing to work with Sarah as our photographer was one of the easiest things we had to do for our wedding! She was such a joy to work with, and she knows how to perfectly put everyone at ease with her friendly demeanor. She is extremely good at what she does, and it truly shows in the quality of her work. Everything from our engagement shoot to our wedding day was absolutely perfect! She worked quickly and efficiently on the day of our wedding to ensure all important details and people were accounted for. And not only was she so helpful to us, however, she worked so well with all of our other vendors! My husband and I could not be happier with Sarah’s services! Thank you so much to Sarah and her incredible team of second shooters for making our day so special!

Sent on 06/28/2016

Kaileigh · Married on 04/10/2015

Sarah is extremely talented, sweet, caring, responsive, helpful, and thoughtful. We have only taken our engagement photos so far, but I was blown away at how well they turned out. Although I wasn't too surprised after seeing her amazing portfolio. Sarah goes above and beyond when it comes to answering questions, and truly makes her clients feel like friends. She helped with posing, but made all our photos look natural and sweet. I HIGHLY recommend Sarah and have been recommending her to everyone I know!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Sharon · Married on 10/20/2013

Sarah was beyond perfect in all the services she provided me. From engagement photos to the entire wedding day, all of our pictures came out well past our hopes. She was super easy to work with, me being uncomfortable with my picture being taken you could never tell. She put me at ease on the most stressful day ever haha. Beyond that even since our wedding has long been done with, she has been easy to contact regarding prints etc, which I think is fantastic as a lot of people would consider the job 'finished'. She is a professional in every aspect. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Sarah McKenzie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Humble, 77346 See on map