Winter Park, FL 32792 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Sarah Hearts

Sarah Hearts is the hand crafted wedding line by Sarah Khandjian. As the daughter of a print expert and a graphic designer, Sarah has always had a strong interest in design. She honed her skills at Florida State University, where she received a Bachelor or Fine Arts in graphic design.

Sarah uses her keen sense of design and eye for color to help couples' create a unique wedding experience. She believes that beauty is in the details and every wedding should reflect the couple's love and personality. Sarah Hearts offers custom digital offset, silk screened, and letterpress stationery.

Sarah Hearts is currently based in Orlando, Florida. However, we create for and ship to brides all over the world.

treeleavesinvite1
fb1
navylimeinvite1

5 Reviews for Sarah Hearts

Alyssa · Married on 09/08/2012

Sarah was absolutely amazing. She designed us the most beautiful wedding stationary I have ever seen. I have received tons of compliments from our guests about our invitations and I love her work so much. She was a joy to work with, very responsive to email, and kept delivering her products earlier than expected! I cannot recommend her enough. If you are looking for your invitations, stop looking and contact Sarah right now. You will not be disappointed.

Kathleen · Married on 08/11/2012

I found Sarah Hearts Design when searching for navy and lime green invitations for my August 11th wedding. Sarah's designs immediately caught our attention and were actually one of the things my husband was the most excited about. We contacted Sarah after getting engaged and she couldn't have been easier to work with. Everything that I asked of her, she did and she went above and beyond. We looked at a few other vendors, but we didn't find anything close to what Sarah offered us for her prices and style. So many people commented on how fun and vibrant our invitations were. While we never met in person, I felt a connection to Sarah through working with her over the last 10 months. She is kind and responsive and a true professional. I absolutely loved all of our wedding stationary and it will be a great reminder of a truly perfect day. I can't recommend Sarah enough!

Ellie · Married on 02/10/2012

I worked with Sarah on my wedding invitations and I honestly couldn't be happier, she was not only professional but gave her design input when needed. The easiest part of my wedding process were the invitations, she has a passion for design and you can really see that in her work. I did a lot of searching around for the type of invitation I wanted and I never found "it". Sarah designed for me invitations that no other vendor could do, it was unique to my personality while also keeping in theme with my wedding. Working with Sarah made it more than an just ordering invitations, it was personal because you could tell she truly cared about making sure you got exactly what you wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to use her services again.

Sarah Hearts FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Letterpress, Printing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Sarah Hearts 1
    FREE consultation
    Call or e-mail today to schedule a free consultation. See samples in person and discuss your ideas for your wedding. Let us make your wedding even more special!

• Winter Park, 32792 See on map