908 Coventry Way, Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 Map · Phone number

Sarah Elizabeth Photography 5
Sarah Elizabeth Photography 6
Sarah Elizabeth Photography 7

Megan · Married on 12/01/2017

Sarah is a dream to work with. She led us through the entire day with such ease. She knew exactly when to give us encouragement and direction, and exactly when to allow the moment to simply unfold naturally in front of her lens. Our Wedding was at the Knowlton Mansion in Philadelphia, and Sarah has such an artistic eye and spotted so many beautiful, fun, and unique photo ops throughout the venue. And when it came to our group/formal shots (which can often times turn out to be very stiff/boring photos), Sarah and her crew directed us with the perfect amount of humor and ease, and produced the warmest, loveliest posed wedding pictures I have ever seen. Her entire team was just so easy and fun to work with, it truly felt like they we part of our wedding party! The photos from our wedding (and our engagement session, which was done at our home) are beyond beautiful- Sarah’s style and skill are breathtaking. I’ve never seen such beautiful wedding (or engagement) photos, and I just can’t believe they are mine! Like, I was contacted by random people from HS (you know, those HS people that you've never talked to ever, but you're friends on FB) who just felt the need to reach out and tell me how much they loved my photos. THAT's HOW PHENOMENAL SARAH'S WORK IS!!! But the best part about Sarah- her phenomenal personality and how wonderful she was to work with. Your photographer plays such a large part of your day, and I wish for every bride and groom to have someone as lovely and as talented as Sarah to be by their side.

Sent on 02/23/2018
    Sarah Elizabeth Photography 15
    Sarah Elizabeth Photography 16
    Sarah Elizabeth Photography 17

Kelly · Married on 06/10/2016

Wow. Just wow. We are completely blown away by our wedding pictures. We hope Sarah knows how insanely talented she is! Anyone can buy a camera, line people up and ask them to smile, make it black and white and call themselves a photographer. Sarah has a serious gift and natural ability to take beautiful pictures. After I got engaged, I did a ton of research on local photographers and different wedding photography styles. The second I saw Sarah’s work, I knew we had to have her! I love how her style is so romantic and timeless. From sun up to sun down, Sarah managed to not only capture the happiness of our day but also captured the raw and intimate moments too. She was very personable, friendly, and most importantly, REAL. My favorite part of the day was when Sarah was shooting our bride and groom formals immediately after the ceremony. She was having so much fun and was getting so excited by the pictures she was taking of us that we too we’re having so much fun. My husband and I felt so special in that moment and will never forget it! It's so evident when we looked at these picture that our happiness was shared with the most important people in our lives that day. It's going to be so difficult deciding which ones to print, enlarge, and make into gifts and special things - there truly is not one picture we don't LOVE. I highly recommend Sarah Elizabeth Photography and will cherish her work forever!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Liana · Married on 12/13/2014

Sarah did a beyond exceptional job for photographing our winter rustic surprise wedding! She has a great eye for photos with a very fun personality that was friendly and professional. We loved her sophisticated yet fun pics from her past portfolios as reasons why we chose her. All her wedding packages come with a second shooter and the woman who was the second shooter had similar personality as well.

During our wedding formals she was very patient and we didn't feel rushed or pressure from her when we had our moments with trying to pin the boutonnieres and my dress taking a bit longer to bustle than we anticipated. We used her photo booth and so many guests loved their photos and the backdrop she provides.

I would def recommend her talent for any professional photos one would need for! Her editing is beautiful and I have gotten so many positive comments and feedback. I can't stop looking at my photos! You won't be disappointed!! Photos are one of the best investments you can make with your wedding whether its an elopement or a 200 person wedding.

Sent on 02/04/2015

Sarah Elizabeth Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• 908 Coventry Way Mount Laurel, 08054 See on map