342 C Egg Harbor Rd., Sewell, NJ 08080 Map · Phone number

About S18 Photography

Two different styles, two different visions. The perfect combination.

Together, we are better… and so are you.

charismatic & laser focused, providing the “face of S18 Photography.” He specializes in wedding & portrait photography and loves working with off camera lighting. A hands-on photographer, he dives into the action and excitement, without interfering. Fred creates photos that make you look and feel great, and he knows how to set you at ease while doing it. He firmly believes you deserve to have photographs that make you feel amazing…

in touch with all of the details, and she is the “backbone of S18 Photography.” She specializes in wedding & newborn photography and loves working with natural sunlight in her images. Both as a mom and a photographer, Katie is a calming force, a source of comfort and understanding. Her personality is grounded, and her style is unobtrusive and observant, allowing her to create beautiful images with a keen attention to detail…

IMG7993bwweb
752bd994742dc3a3 1358916641286 IMG5205Rweb
jg0883WM

2 Reviews for S18 Photography

• User6019988 · 2+ years ago

We absolutely loved having S18 Photography capture our wedding day! They were extremely professional, responsive, and knowledgeable. Each step of the way they guided us so we knew when our big day arrive, everything was taken care of! Thank you Fred and Katie!

Sent on 12/04/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/21/2012

Mine and my husbands wedding, recently was the first ever wedding shoot for S18 Photography and I knew from the beginning that they would do just fine! Having seen their previous work I had full faith in both of the photographers and even more-so after they produced my husband and my engagement photos. They were incredibly easy to work with, very speedy in getting pictures posted as well as getting prints mailed to us, and extremely reasonably priced. I truly can't thank them enough for helping my husband and I document one of the most monumental times in our lives and I look forward to working with them again in the future, perhaps when we decide to start a family some day.

Sent on 01/08/2013

S18 Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• By Design Entertainment
    By Design Entertainment Wedding DJs

Fred does an awesome job and is great to work with! You should really check out all of his photos, not just weddings but all of them. I see them on my Facebook feed and Fred has a great eye for getting the best shot!

• 342 C Egg Harbor Rd. Sewell, 08080 See on map