Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sarah Burns Photography

Creative-Simple-Eloquent

Sarah Burns Photography provides timeless photographs that are artistic and original in style. The photographers capture classic, candid and traditional images which create a total story of your special day. Sarah Burns Photography works with clients on all budgets and offers several packages to meet your specific wedding day needs.

ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHER

In 2005, I graduated from Ohio University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Visual Communications, Commercial Photography. I then studied with other portrait and wedding photographers in Wheeling, WV and, in 2006, I moved to Frederick, MD, where Sarah Burns Photography was started. My photographic approach reflects both my professional training and my personal style.

I take pride in getting to know my clients! I would be happy to sit down with you to see how I can make your wedding day even more memorable. Thank you for taking interest in Sarah Burns Photography!

Please visit

www.sarahburnsphotography.com

for more information.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Sarah Burns Photography on

24 Reviews for Sarah Burns Photography

Wonderful! So happy I chose Sarah. After doing some searching around, I found Sarah's website and loved her work. I reached out to her and she offered a very reasonable package since I was having a tiny and casual wedding. She was the first photographer I interviewed, and I felt completely comfortable with her and we really connected from the start. Everyone says that you spend a ton of time with your photographer, so I decided to look no further. She came to my house to meet my now husband, and they got along great too. Sarah seems to be the type of person that anyone will like on a personal level and be able to get along with very easily. She was not overly worried about paperwork and formalities (we did have a contract of course), which I really liked. The day of the wedding she came out with an assistant, Jody (at no extra charge) and they both did an awesome job blending in with the crowd and being in the right place at the right time. They stayed past the # of hours I had paid for at no extra charge as well. We just got the photos back and are SO impressed. They look incredible, and she really captured every little detail and moment that I will want to look back on for very many years. If you like her style, look no further. She's absolutely wonderful!!!

Profile Picture Kayla , 9/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

It was such a pleasure working with Sarah. She was extremely professional and friendly. She met with us before the wedding to make sure she understood what we were looking for in our pictures. On the day of the wedding she was organized when it came to taking he group photos. They all went by smoothly without any fuss. She made the whole process highly enjoyable. We couldn't have been more happy with how the photographs turn out.

Profile Picture User3104299, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have been more pleased with Sarah. She and her staff were wonderful. They were everywhere but never in the way. They took pictures of everything we could have thought of and more. Sarah was delightful and professional. She was very flexible with her packages so that we could order exactly what WE wanted and didn't end up with things we really didn't want. I could go on and on and on....by far, she was our favorite vendor!! We have referred friends to her and will continue to refer anyone we can!!

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/15/11, 3 Reviews

4 AWARDS

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

Military Discount

Redeem In-Store
All military are offered a discount of 5% off the package of their choice.
#WW57f96be2062b0455

Free 8x10

Redeem In-Store
Please present coupon to receive a free 8x10 enlargement with any package.
#WWd3bd07c106b25633

5% OFF

Redeem In-Store
Enjoy 5% OFF any wedding package if your wedding falls between Sunday- Friday and for all weddings November- February, with the mention of this ad.
#WWc7025c70b7fd862f