Hatboro, PA 19040 Map · Phone number

About Sarah Anne Photography

Sarah Anne here! First off congratulations on your engagement if you are searching my site!! I am a local photographer who specializes in portraits, and moving forward into the wedding business. I love capturing those special moments in my clients lives, and it has been my passion for over ten years. I am not the typical photographer and am very easy going and easy to work with. If you have dream photos I can make them happen!

dress 2
fbimg1473438059790

4 Reviews for Sarah Anne Photography

Nicole Behrndt · Married on 05/25/2019

Great to Work With

Sarah was able to get all the pictures we wanted done in a timely manner. She also help get pictures my husband and I didn’t even think of. Sarah and her team are great to work with! We would suggest her to anyone who needs a good photographer.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 08/25/2018

Stunning Photographer and Human

Sarah was above and beyond what we could have ever hoped for in our wedding photographer. She is professional, prepared, extremely talented, full of creative inspiration, and above all a friendly/calming face on an otherwise hectic day! She fit right in among our bridal party during getting-ready photos, and was so wonderful to have around to lighten the mood!

Sarah shot both our wedding and engagement photos, and our pictures came out drop-dead gorgeous. My husband and I are not super comfortable in front of a camera, but Sarah made the experience natural, way less awkward, and fun! We have received endless compliments on our stunning pictures, and would recommend Sarah to any couple -- we look forward to working with her again in the future!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Brenda · Married on 08/20/2016

Sarah Anne was a pleasure to work with. We had a small wedding this past August, and she captured so many precious moments for us. My now husband tends to not smile at all in pictures, but she managed to get so many shots of us when we had no idea she was shooting, he was grinning, and they came out fabulous. We had pictures done before the ceremony in a park and they are wonderful. Still trying to decide which to put into an album, a very hard choice. Sarah Anne always responded to my inquiries quickly, was very professional, and flexible. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Sarah Anne Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

• Hatboro, 19040 See on map