San Diego, San Diego, CA 92199 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Saradpon Photography

We are Ron and Kris Saradpon. We are a local San Diego family owned business. Our photography business has thrived over the years because of clients who have used us for their engagements, weddings, and family portraits. Word of mouth and rave reviews have helped our business grow. Our fun, laid back, comedic and positive vibes is what brings us repeat clients. Read our reviews and see for yourself why people trust in us to capture and photograph their special day.

Our personalities and style of photography is reflected in our work. Using a combination of photojournalistic and raw candid photos, we are able to capture the love and laughter that is celebrated at Weddings. Whether you are engaged, married, or growing a family; we would love to be that photographer to capture your special day. We always look forward to working with clients who are a lot like us; fun, loving and passionate.

Follow Saradpon Photography on

Saradpon Photography 7
  • Bijan

Bijan Nowroozian · Getting married on 05/20/2020

Breathtaking photos!

The Saradpon's provided some of the greatest memories we've ever had in photographed form. I was so impressed by the sheer commitment they made to getting the right shots, angles, and lighting; not to mention their professionalism. Furthermore, they stayed far after the time they were hired for to get shots of us during the sunset. When we received the final versions of the photos, we were floored by them. My fiance spent the day looking through all of them crying in happiness. I can't begin to tell you how amazing the Saradpons are at their craft and we'll be hiring them again for our wedding. If you want some of the greatest photos imaginable, go out of your way to hire the Saradpons. We are forever thankful that we did.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Saradpon Photography 8
    Saradpon Photography 9
    Saradpon Photography 10
    Saradpon Photography 11
  • Cyndee

Cyndee Lou Carver · Married on 07/06/2019

Great Time for all

awesome and fun photo booth for our class reunion ;0)

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • Tina

Tina Le · Married on 06/28/2019

great photography

This is my first time having a professional photo shoot for my 6 year anniversary with my boyfriend and best believe I wanted my first exposure to photography to be the very best! Beloved images exceeded all the expectations I had for this photo shoot and clearly ron and kris captured every aspect of my love story behind camera! Their small business clearly depicts the quality vs quantity! I can say in confidence that their photography was worth every dollar and these 2 gentlemen made it my money’s worth for their quality service given to me and my boyfriend! They did not make this shoot awkward at all where it’s just snap snap = photo taken. But boyfriend and I laughed the whole time with them! It was like hanging out with old friends but while taking photos (: I’m very proud to say that I am definitely booking with them in the near future for my wedding and just for casual photo shoots! These guys are worth checking out for photography services! This Small business has earned my loyalty !!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Saradpon Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Proofs, Save the Date

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Saradpon Photography 1
    FREE ENGAGEMENT PHOTO SESSION

We are offering FREE Engagement Photo Sessions to anyone who is engaged with an upcoming wedding. We would like to provide our photography services to engaged couples. The session will include some edited high resolution digital images and a full online album with all of the digital images. If you decide to book one of our Wedding Photography packages, all of the Engagement digital images will be provided to you.

• San Diego San Diego, CA, 92199 See on map