4140 Warren Road, Flowery Branch, GA 30542 Map · Phone number

About Sara D Williams Photography

Sara D Williams Photography is a photography business based in Flowery Branch, Georgia, that serves the Atlanta, Albany, Augusta and Macon areas. The owner, Sara, is a professional photographer who has been photographing weddings for over five years. On your special day, Sara at Sara D Williams Photography will capture every second of your wedding celebration from beginning to end.

At Sara D Williams Photography, Sara’s approach to photography combines contemporary and traditional styles. Sara likes to shoot all wedding types, including different religions, LGBTQ ceremonies and interracial celebrations. Her wedding photography services include one event per day, boudoir sessions and engagement shoots. Sara D Williams Photography can also create beautiful save the dates that you can send out to all of your loved ones and wedding guests prior to your special day.

dsc0099
dsc0332
dsc0347

5 Reviews for Sara D Williams Photography

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

Sara Williams did a fantastic job photographing our wedding! She was very professional and adaptable to the hectic-ness that is the wedding day. A couple things that I thought were very helpful was her request of coming up with a picture list about a month in advance. That way, it is very easy for her to know what pictures need to be taken and when in order to gather everyone when the time comes. My mother and I arrived a little late to the church, and while we were both in a panic and Sara was there on the time we requested, she was very patient, understanding, and delivered a professional attitude along with some of my favorite pictures at that moment (the dressing room photos). She even took a day to drive out the church a couple week before the wedding per request of our priest in order to show her where she may and may not photograph. Again, with a great attitude she was happy to adjust to any of our church's requirements, which were strict considering we were married in a very traditional Catholic church. I'll always cherish our wedding pictures; I find myself scanning through all of them every now and again. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer. Sara Williams set the bar.

Sent on 09/04/2015

Monifa · Married on 12/13/2014

I cannot express enough how happy my husband and I are with the pictures of our wedding! It was very important to us to find someone who could capture our wedding in a way that was tasteful, elegant, and truly reflected who we are as a couple, and that’s exactly what Sara delivered. She did a spectacular job and was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. She is extremely professional and incredibly talented. She also has a wonderful calming presence, which is something that any bride will greatly appreciate on their wedding day! Sara is a fabulous photographer. I absolutely highly recommend her for your wedding or any other functions.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Sara did a great job with our pictures. She made us feel very comfortable and captured our personalities perfectly. She got our pictures to us very quickly without compromising quality. She did an amazing job capturing our special day.

Sent on 09/05/2015

Sara D Williams Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files