SaniMar Decor Studio

Northbrook, IL View map

SaniMar Décor Studio is a full service event and Chicago wedding florist designer group using contemporary glass fusion, room drapery, flower design, lighting décor, and other custom touches that we blend together to make each event unique and timeless. We are Chicago’s expert in ethnic weddings as well as traditional weddings and events with a personal touch that you’ll cherish for many years to come, as each event is a celebration of life’s most precious memories and moments.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$50.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$7.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Event Design

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Corsages

• Nadia
    Nadia A. Married on 07/24/2021

Beautiful work!

Sanimar decor Is very good at what they do. They were highly experienced and knew how to help with our vision. We had a two night event and they decorated both evenings so beautifully. Highly recommend.
    Anum Married on 06/20/2021

A Dream Wedding Reception

My family & I were referred to Sanimar Decor by the banquet hall owners where my brother’s reception took place. After our first meeting with Oleg, I was sure that we would be a client of his for LIFE. His work has to be some of the most beautiful designs I have ever seen, not to mention he also treated us like family. Oleg mentioned that he likes to create different decor and not repeat any of the same designs within clients; he likes to always create something better which is something I was really impressed by. After picking out all of the details, fast forward to the day of the event - Oleg blew our expectations out of the water! I felt like I was in a dream! He went above and beyond for us, listening to every little detail we discussed. I never imagined for the decor to turn out the way it did. Even the owner of the banquet hall told us he had never seen his banquet look this beautiful (that says it all). Numerous people at the event were asking about the decor and telling us it was the most beautiful decor they have ever seen. Thank you, Oleg for making my brother’s reception feel like a TRUE fairytale for him and his wife!
  • Umama
    Umama M. Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding decoration service with reasonable prices!

I loved everything about my stage decoration! Everything was so detailed and perfect! The whole Sanimar team are so kind, professional and very accommodating. We cannot wait to book them again for future wedding and events !

Team

Elena  Masherava
Elena Masherava
Senior Designer

Hello,

I am a floral/event designer with more than 15 years experience with decorating all kind of special events with both fresh and artificial flowers and drapery/upligting.

I'll be happy to chat with you via email at sanimarstudio@gmail.com or phone 224-645-7139 Elena

Looking forward speaking with you

Yakov's Studio Yakov's Studio Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a beautiful design and flowers that will make your day even brighter and more colorful , kind of flowers that will go with your party , then look no further . We have been enjoying their work for number of years and we never heard a single complaint on their behalf , people love their flowers and decor and so will you.

330 Melvin Dr.Suite 5 Northbrook, IL, 60062
Location of (SaniMar Decor Studio)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding