310 Melvin Dr . Suite 11-12, Northbrook, IL 60062 Map · Phone number

About SaniMar Decor Studio

SaniMar Décor Studio is a full service event and Chicago wedding florist designer group using contemporary glass fusion, room drapery, flower design, lighting décor, and other custom touches that we blend together to make each event unique and timeless. We are Chicago’s expert in ethnic weddings as well as traditional weddings and events with a personal touch that you’ll cherish for many years to come, as each event is a celebration of life’s most precious memories and moments.

Follow SaniMar Decor Studio on

OLG6054
DSC5476

8 Reviews for SaniMar Decor Studio

Shree · Married on 09/03/2017

Oleg and Renee (and their crew) at Sanimar Decor were fantastic to work with - we had to change decorators pretty close to our date, and they were very accommodating. We had 2 ceremonies with quick turnarounds and a dinner reception all in one day - Sanimar did the staging, lighting, and flowers, and it was just so beautiful. Oleg took our basic ideas and turned them into an absolutely gorgeous mandap with draping and stunning flowers on the stage and in the aisle, and then he flipped the entire room to a completely different and beautiful stage and aisle for the 2nd ceremony. The reception hall was elegant and also beautiful - complemented the colors and the bride and groom just perfectly. Renee created HUGE flowers for the 1st ceremony and the reception, and the bouquets were just lovely too (they are still going strong). The crew who came to the venue was professional and so quick with turning things around, even when our schedule got tight. Sanimar was very accommodating to our budget (a very very good price - 1/2 as much as others, with twice as much glamour and gorgeousness), and to our requests, even at the last minute. I would not hesitate a minute to use Sanimar again. You and your guests will be floored by the beautiful draping, colors (bold and muted, whatever you want!), decorative items, and flowers. Thanks so much to Oleg and Renee for making our wedding and reception absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 09/06/2017
  • F

Fiona · Married on 05/14/2016

Renee and her team are AMAZING!!!!! My husband I hired Renee to decorate the ceremony and reception room at our wedding in downtown Indianapolis. Like every bride, I wanted the beautiful draping, uplights, flowers etc. Ladies, let me say, it's expensive!!! and honestly I was taken aback when I was quoted the cost of my dream list. My wedding was in May 2016 and we were in February and I still hadn't found a decorator who I felt was reasonable in their pricing or at least worth the $$$ they were charging us. Renee is not only super affordable and reasonably priced, but her work is phenomenal and worth every penny. She was the ONLY vendor I hired and signed my contact without meeting her first. I felt really comfortable with her and I didn't want someone else to book her for my date!!! We had wanted ALOT of color in our wedding and Renee assured me that she would find a way to make it work. The day of the wedding the first thing I saw was my bouquet. When I saw it, my jaw literally dropped to the floor:) It was one of those drop bouquets and it was huge and GEORGEOUS! Lots of oranges, red, blues, purples with greens mixed in. Renee didn't lie when she said she would give me color and make it work...lol. I couldn't stop smiling. My bouquet was the 'template' for all the flowers, centerpieces, aisle runners in my wedding. Everything was so cohesive and stunning. Renee also did our draping and uplighting. We chose 2 different draping styles off their website (1 for ceremony; 1 for reception), and it was done with expertise. I had ALL my walls draped and with Renee still managed to remained on budget for decor. One of the great things about Renee is that she tells you the decor items/flowers etc. you can move from your ceremony room and reuse in your reception space to cut cost. I saw the final reception room during our entrance and all I can say....breathtaking. Renee knocked every aspect of our wedding out of the park and I would hire her for any event. She is the BEST!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Katie · Married on 08/15/2015

Sanimar made my wedding the most memorable day of my life. They were extremely accommodating and listened to my ideas to help bring them to life and then some. They were able to work with my union operated venue without any issues. My flowers were out of this world amazing!

Sent on 10/27/2015

SaniMar Decor Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

• Yakov's Studio
    Yakov's Studio Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a beautiful design and flowers that will make your day even brighter and more colorful , kind of flowers that will go with your party , then look no further . We have been enjoying their work for number of years and we never heard a single complaint on their behalf , people love their flowers and decor and so will you.

• 310 Melvin Dr . Suite 11-12 Northbrook, 60062 See on map