310 Melvin Dr . Suite 11-12, Northbrook, IL 60062 Map · Phone number

About SaniMar Decor Studio

SaniMar Décor Studio is a full service event and Chicago wedding florist designer group using contemporary glass fusion, room drapery, flower design, lighting décor, and other custom touches that we blend together to make each event unique and timeless. We are Chicago’s expert in ethnic weddings as well as traditional weddings and events with a personal touch that you’ll cherish for many years to come, as each event is a celebration of life’s most precious memories and moments.

Follow SaniMar Decor Studio on

SaniMar Decor Studio 5
SaniMar Decor Studio 6
  • Umama

Umama Mahmud · Married on 08/03/2019

Best wedding decoration service with reasonable prices!

I loved everything about my stage decoration! Everything was so detailed and perfect! The whole Sanimar team are so kind, professional and very accommodating. We cannot wait to book them again for future wedding and events !

Sent on 08/06/2019
    SaniMar Decor Studio 7
    SaniMar Decor Studio 8
  • Palmo

Palmo Tenzin · Married on 07/20/2019

Magical Garden Themed Tented Reception

Renee + Oleg are a husband and wife duo that know how to make your vision come to life! I really appreciated their patience and flexibility to make it work with my tight budget. They knew the look I was going for and advised me on the types of florals I should use to stay within my budget (for example hydrangeas instead of peonies) to get the same look but more affordable. They took my random pinterest inspiration photos and created the most magical rustic nature themed tent wedding reception - it was even better than what I had envisioned in my head! All the decor was stunning from the tall floral centerpieces to the stunning backdrop complete with a huge green wall and chandeliers. I am so glad I worked with Sanimar Studios for my wedding decor - thank you Renee + Oleg for making my dream wedding come true!

Sent on 08/05/2019
    SaniMar Decor Studio 9
    SaniMar Decor Studio 10
    SaniMar Decor Studio 11
    SaniMar Decor Studio 12

Shree · Married on 09/03/2017

Oleg and Renee (and their crew) at Sanimar Decor were fantastic to work with - we had to change decorators pretty close to our date, and they were very accommodating. We had 2 ceremonies with quick turnarounds and a dinner reception all in one day - Sanimar did the staging, lighting, and flowers, and it was just so beautiful. Oleg took our basic ideas and turned them into an absolutely gorgeous mandap with draping and stunning flowers on the stage and in the aisle, and then he flipped the entire room to a completely different and beautiful stage and aisle for the 2nd ceremony. The reception hall was elegant and also beautiful - complemented the colors and the bride and groom just perfectly. Renee created HUGE flowers for the 1st ceremony and the reception, and the bouquets were just lovely too (they are still going strong). The crew who came to the venue was professional and so quick with turning things around, even when our schedule got tight. Sanimar was very accommodating to our budget (a very very good price - 1/2 as much as others, with twice as much glamour and gorgeousness), and to our requests, even at the last minute. I would not hesitate a minute to use Sanimar again. You and your guests will be floored by the beautiful draping, colors (bold and muted, whatever you want!), decorative items, and flowers. Thanks so much to Oleg and Renee for making our wedding and reception absolutely wonderful!

Sent on 09/06/2017

SaniMar Decor Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 7.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages

• Yakov's Studio
    Yakov's Studio Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for a beautiful design and flowers that will make your day even brighter and more colorful , kind of flowers that will go with your party , then look no further . We have been enjoying their work for number of years and we never heard a single complaint on their behalf , people love their flowers and decor and so will you.

• 310 Melvin Dr . Suite 11-12 Northbrook, 60062 See on map