San Antonio, TX 78210 Map · Phone number

About Sandra Ramirez Photo

Have you checked photographer off your list? You've dreamed of your wedding & who would be standing at the alter with you. Now you have found your true love & your dream is becoming a reality. Congratulations on your engagement! As you begin to plan your special day you will find many options for every detail you are planning. When you have finalized all the details of planning your wedding you can be sure that I will capture all of the love & emotion of your beautiful day for your family to cherish forever. Every wedding is different & every bride wants different things, although they all want amazing wedding pictures & you should expect nothing less. We will sit & chat about your wedding day, what will be taking place, what is especially important for me to capture, & any surprises you are planning. Meeting with you is very important to me, I will be your shadow for the day & I like to make sure our personalities mesh and you are comfortable with me. I will customize a package for you that will provide you with everything you want & nothing more. Call me to set up your free consultation. After you?ve said your I dos? After the cake has been eaten After the last song is danced All that will be left is your memories & your photographs

wIMG 2937
e9b8282a0a78dc72 1227188858907 wIMG 2937
hpIMG 4598

2 Reviews for Sandra Ramirez Photo

Kimberly · Married on 08/30/2008

Sandra Ramirez was wonderful to work with, overall. Her artistic eye gave us the most beautiful wedding pictures. I would definitely work with her again.

Sent on 08/03/2009

amy · Married on 10/29/2009

0.4
      0.5

We were at once happy to find Sandra to take our wedding photographs. She seemed very professional and conscientious. We were so disappointed to find out we were wrong. We are now almost two years past our wedding day and still we have not recieved our prints we paid for. We have made many attempts to speak with her and resolve this issue through multiple means. We wish we could go back and choose again.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Sandra Ramirez Photo FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, DVD