San Antonio, TX 78213 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,500
Availability Check your date

About David Constante Photography

SATX Portrait and Wedding Photographer.

www.constantephoto.com

Instagram: @davidconstantephoto

Follow David Constante Photography on

b16a7bc5094f265f 1466816305157 dsc0648
b16a7bc5094f265f 1466816305157 dsc0648

16 Reviews for David Constante Photography

Jennifer · Married on 06/03/2017

We hired Constante films for our wedding on June 03, and could not be happier with the service!
    David always maintained good communication with my now husband and I, considering we live in Houston and had to plan our whole wedding via email/phone. He was always open to answering our questions, and flexible in meeting with us to review details. He also made us an engagement highlight video that EVERYONE loved! We aren't the sappy kind of couple, so he worked with us in making it more of a fun video and even included our dog!
    On the day of, he was very creative in capturing the best moments! We can't wait to see our wedding video and highlight!
    We would recommend Constante films over and over again!

Sent on 06/10/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

Jennifer did a wonderful job at my wedding. She served as the make-up artist for me, my bridesmaids and my mother. We all looked amazing! She is a professional and listens to what you want your "look" to be, and makes it happen. I recommend doing a trial run. Jennifer applied my makeup and then David took some photographs in various lights to ensure that the makeup matched and the colors/lashes were not too heavy/not heavy enough. It also helped save time on my wedding day because Jennifer had everything set aside for me.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Kristina · Married on 08/06/2016

I highly recommend booking Constante! David and his wife are a fabulous team and completely exceeded my expectations- and may I say I am a very picky bride! I am so happy To have worked with them - We will have a beautiful video for the rest our lives, and the memories of our special day. All my guests family and friends were amazed by the quality and professionalism. Book with them/ you won't be disappointed, it's worth the investment trust me!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Award

David Constante Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,499.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Blu-Ray, Digital Download, DVD

• Sweetheart Shout Out
    Sweetheart Shout Out Wedding Invitations

David has great skill as a photographer. We have no problem sending our brides his way to get amazing engagement and wedding day photos. 5 stars for sure!

• San Antonio, 78213 See on map