San Diego Party Rentals, Inc.

San Diego, CA View map

Everything you need for you next event: weddings, birthday parties, graduations, corporate events and even small gatherings at home.

At San Diego Party Rentals you will find everything you need for you next event, we not only specialize in weddings, we also have everything you need for birthday parties, graduations, corporate events and even small gatherings at home. You can count on good quality equipment at an unbeatable price.

As a family owned and operated business we are committed to our customers, our goal is to exceed your expectations in every way possible.

4.3
    4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.1 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating
    4.5 out of 5 rating
    4.3 out of 5 rating
  • User1539051 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Can't find anything wrong with this vendor. I used them for white lawn chairs for the wedding and linens for the tablecloths and chair covers with a lavender sash. Everything was delivered on time even though it was on a Sunday in Coronado (traffic) and also picked up on time. Had to make a lot of adjustments and last minute additions and all was completed with no hastles. This vendor made everything easier. By the way, competitively speaking, they were very affordable and I did a lot of comparisons beforehand.
    Jennifer Married on 06/24/2012
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had a small wedding (35 people) on Sunday. I called many rental companies who had delivery charges larger than the rental fee of the items we needed. We needed white wooden chairs, a table and linens. Then, I called San Diego Party Rental and received the most reasonable quote. Luis was responsive to changes in our contract and delivery and pick-up times. They called me the night before to confirm delivery and this was relieving to ensure correct delivery of items & times. I understand from my coordinator that everything arrived on time. After the ceremony while we were taking pictures, I saw them quietly sneak in on time and pick up the rentals. I was pleased with their professionalism & timeliness. I would use San Diego Party Rental again.
    Alyssa Married on 08/20/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Had an all around great experience. Great price and great service.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

2222 Verus St, Ste D San Diego, 92154
6194240007
800-709-8500

Mon - Sun: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Location of (San Diego Party Rentals, Inc.)

Other vendors in San Diego for your wedding