Dallas, TX 75204 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Landis Bridal

Samantha began her career in New York, where she earned her Cosmetology degree from the Aveda Institute in Soho and went on to train under the top salon and editorial hair stylists in the city, including Mario Diab and Jeanie Syfu. Working alo?ngside renowned bridal hair stylist Stacy Pitt, she has styled countless brides as a part of the Styles on B team and her bridal work can be seen on numerous blogs such as Style Me Pretty and Merci New York and on the covers of Magnolia Rogue and Southern Weddings Magazine. As a TRESemmé stylist, she has styled for many New York Fashion Week shows like Rebecca Minkoff and Tracy Reese, and The Fashion Show on Bravo. She has styled celebrities including Nicole Scherzinger and Cynthia Nixon.

?

Samantha recently relocated to Dallas, Texas.

?

Samantha is represented commercially by Seaminx Artist Management and her editorial work can be viewed at samanthalandis.com.

Follow Samantha Landis Bridal on

288fcc878475f623 FrouFrouED2016 RRP219
daniellesmit

15 Reviews for Samantha Landis Bridal

Mallory · Married on 09/23/2017

Hi my name is Mallory and Samantha did my hair/makeup for my 9/23 wedding. It was absolutely stunning and very traditional which was exactly what I asked her for, also my makeup got rave reviews from all the wedding guest! I am truly happy with the way everything came out for my wedding day! Samantha was on time and very professional! I would love to work with her again in the future! Thank you Samantha!

Sent on 10/04/2017

I could not have asked for a better experience for HAMU on my wedding day! I knew I struck gold when I found her. She was quick to respond with details and set up my appointment for my trial. She is the absolute SWEETEST! She is extremely professional and has so much experience in the industry. The day of my wedding, she met my bridal party and I at the hotel we were getting ready at and got to work right away. She works efficiently and quick, but is SO good at what she does. She set all of our hair before styling. SHe planned out a whole schedule and was great on timing. Her partner Ro did an incredible job on makeup and all of my girls and mom looked so stunning. I've never felt more beautiful. Samantha is completely worth the investment, and she is worth every penny. I would recommend her to anyone. I just love her! She was so personal and caring, I just adore her. Do yourself a favor and book her for your wedding, NOW!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/24/2015

Samantha was amazing!!!!!!!!!!! She did such an amazing job. She is one of the most talented hair stylist and make-up artist I have ever worked with. I was so lucky to have her to do my hair and make up for my big day. She always takes her job so seriously and listens to exactly what I want. I love that. She would listen to what I liked or didn't like at the trial and everything was flawless on my wedding day. The best part about having Samantha besides how insanely talented she is, is that she is so calming and kind. She will immediately put you at ease which is exactly what you need to be surrounded with on your wedding day. Nothing frazzles her. She is such a professional and made me feel so beautiful all while being adorable and kind. I love her! xoxoxo

Sent on 12/15/2015

Award

Samantha Landis Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 120
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 120.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Gratuity
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Dallas, 75204 See on map