8205 Burt Plz, Omaha, NE 68114 Map · Phone number

About Samantha Gollehon Photography

I am a natural/available light photographer who specializes in lifestyle portraiture. I love to shoot in rural and urban locations. I also do indoor work in natural/available light in your home or location of your choice!

My artistic eye and attention to detail allow me to create images I hope you find breathtaking. I want your photos to capture your individual style, natural expressions and most importantly your connection to each other! Expect to have fun on your shoot and feel comfortable and relaxed.

Follow Samantha Gollehon Photography on

MG7253
MG7106

3 Reviews for Samantha Gollehon Photography

Jenny · event on 10/25/2012

Samantha took our family pictures and also pictures of our son and they all turned out great! She is very miticulous and makes sure each picture is just right before handing them over! :)

Sent on 02/07/2013
  • User3055066 · event on 08/10/2012

Samantha Gollehon was so flexible with our engagement session and was willing to go to various locations. She was professional and was knowledgeable with her equipment/lighting and had different poses and options for us. I would recommend her to any of my family or friends, she did a great job!! We both felt extremely comfortable and can't wait for her to take pictures of our family in the future!

Sent on 02/09/2013

Jessica · event on 12/08/2012

I came across Samantha Gollehon Photography after seeing a friend’s pictures on facebook. These pictures were truly one of a kind, and much of what grabbed my attention was the photographer’s use of natural light and the vibrant outdoor settings. I had wanted some ‘first-year’ photos with my groom and the holiday season happened to be right around the corner. I got in touch with Samantha, gave her my ideas and the ONLY Saturday in December that we had free. Samantha made herself available for that entire Saturday afternoon and evening. Despite the chilly temperatures, Samantha was patient about capturing the moments, while still mindful that I was in a dress in the middle of winter in Nebraska :). The three of us had a great time strolling to our “must have” photo settings and even managed to find some great locations that we found in passing. By the end of the night we were snapping photos of my husband and me playing Mario cart arcade games. It was truly a unique and fun experience, which came across in our pictures - we were relaxed. I hadn’t felt that even with our wedding photographer – a man who had made this his profession for years! Not only were we totally comfortable and even enjoying the session, I was confident that by the third (yes we filled three memory cards in no time), we were going to have plenty of images from which to select for our albums and holiday cards. To the Brides-to-Be out there, and I can say this because I’ve been there, you would be wasting your budget to go with any other photographer. Samantha is professional, accommodating, very complementing, and brings the perfect amount of focus and fun to her sessions.

Sent on 02/06/2013