7221 Glynoaks Drive, Lincoln, NE 68516 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lori Black Photography

Getting married can be an adventure - a fun adventure. There's so much to do, so many decisions to make. I'd love to go on this adventure with you and help you every step of the way as much as I can.

Photography is a part of me. My number one goal is to find adventurous clients willing to take me on their ride. And I promise, it will be a fun one. You'll find me devoted to my craft but fun to be around as well.

You deserve the best, and no one is going to work harder than me. I study my craft everyday to make sure that I can bring my very best to you.

I will always put you first. So let's do this adventure together.

Follow Lori Black Photography on

Lori Black Photography 2
Lori Black Photography 3

Shannon H · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing work!!

Lori was great to work with! She had great ideas for unique photos and was very good at giving direction! We just got our photos back from our wedding and they are amazing! Her editing is natural so it doesn’t look fake or over-done. I would definitely recommend her!! Thanks so much, Lori!!

Sent on 04/28/2019

Ryan Onstad · Married on 01/05/2019

Flexible and caught the right moments!

We love working with Lori. We have had 3 photo sessions with her. Our wedding was our 3rd. She is easy to work with. She took the shots we asked her to as well as her own ideas. Weddings can be chaotic, ours was no different. But Lori was mindful of our space and was a big help. We will continue to work with her for all future pictures. We love all the photos she took and all the attention they get from others.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lori Black Photography's reply:

I had a great time at your wedding and am so happy you love the photos. You both were so much fun to work with. Thank you for choosing me to be your photographer.

Award

Lori Black Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Video, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• 7221 Glynoaks Drive Lincoln, NE, 68516 See on map
    402-378-9118 (Phone number)
    4027705198 (Other Phone Number)
    8-8 every day