Lori Black Photography

• Photos & Videos 33
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lori Black Photography

I'm Lori Black, and I'm extremely excited you found me. My goal is to be your wedding day partner, capturing all those fun, intimate and formal moments; through photography and videography that you've dreamed amount your entire life.

I've been a Nebraska photographer, photographing weddings for nearly seven years, and have met a lot of fabulous couples during that time. I love meeting couples who are so in love and beaming with anticipation for their wedding day. My job as a photographer is to take your excitement and deliver it in the form of gorgeous, natural-looking images that you will love and treasure forever.

(Formerly Moments in Time Images)

Follow Lori Black Photography on

Lori Black Photography 1
Lori Black Photography 2
Lori Black Photography 3

Ryan Onstad · Married on 01/05/2019

Flexible and caught the right moments!

We love working with Lori. We have had 3 photo sessions with her. Our wedding was our 3rd. She is easy to work with. She took the shots we asked her to as well as her own ideas. Weddings can be chaotic, ours was no different. But Lori was mindful of our space and was a big help. We will continue to work with her for all future pictures. We love all the photos she took and all the attention they get from others.

Sent on 02/13/2019

Lori Black Photography's reply:

I had a great time at your wedding and am so happy you love the photos. You both were so much fun to work with. Thank you for choosing me to be your photographer.

Brianna · Married on 12/22/2018

I would rate 6 out of 5 stars if possible

MIT photography blew me out of the water! Lori was quick to resond to any message I sent, and was very flexible about last minute wedding detail changes. Lori is incredible at what she does, our pictures are phenomenal. She caught some of the most heartfelt moments of our ceremony, I am so grateful. The portraits we received looked amazing too!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Lori Black Photography 4
    Lori Black Photography 5
    Lori Black Photography 6

Lori Black Photography's reply:

I'm so happy you liked your photos Brianna. It was a pleasure being your wedding photographer. Thanks for the nice review!

Award

Lori Black Photography Pricing

Lori Black Photography Price Rates

Lori Black Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• 7221 Glynoaks Drive Lincoln, NE, 68516 See on map
    402-378-9118 (Phone number)
    4027705198 (Other Phone Number)
    8-8 every day