Hi, I’m Lori, a Nebraska-based wedding photographer and videographer. What words first comes to mind when you think about your wedding photographs? If those words are natural, elegant, timeless, joyful and romantic, then I’ve got your back. It’s a natural to want your photos to be elegant, but don’t forget the fun part. If you want a little fun sprinkled into the elegance of your photos, then I’ve got your back there too.
There are so many wedding photographers out there competing for your business. You need to select the photographers who match your style and budget all the while giving you a great and fun experience. Secondly, look for a photographer who will laugh and cry with you while capturing the magic and bliss of your day. I will meet you on both counts.
Check out my reviews here and on Google. (Please note some reviews refer to Moments in Time. I was once known as Moments in Time and rebranded in 2019.)
My wedding day packages start at $2,200 and an engagement session is included in each package. I also offer videography and have discounts on video when you book a photography package. I travel 60 miles each way from Lincoln with no travel charges. My practice is to get your photos to you within two weeks of the wedding.
The amount of photographic coverage is up to you, but I can be with you to capture all the images from the time you start getting ready through your bouquet and garter toss.
This will include:
• Your hairdresser and makeup artist making you look absolutely stunning
• Sipping champagne in the bridal room as you laugh and have fun with your bridesmaids
• Slipping into your gown with assistance from your family and bridesmaids
• Groom getting ready with his groomsmen
• Detail shots of the rings, the dress and any special mementos.
• The look on your groom’s face as you see each other for the first time
• The moment you and your wedding party walk down the aisle
• Photos throughout the ceremony, including the ring and vow exchange and final kiss
• Exiting the ceremony as husband and wife
• All your family formal portraits
• Walking out to the well-wishes of your guests
• Photos with the wedding party and bride and groom in between the ceremony and reception
• Your reception grand entrance
• All the details, including your food, table centerpieces, cake, etc.
• The cake cutting
• The toasts
• Candid shots of your guests
• The first dances
• The bouquet and garter toss
• Candid shots throughout
Here's what you receive after the big day is done:
• All your well-exposed edited photos in an online gallery that allows you to download, share and post
• A print release allowing you to print as you please
• Opportunity to order prints from my lab at 75 percent off
Think we might be a good fit? Then contact me today!
27 Reviews for Lori Black Photography
Recommended by 96% of couples
4 User photos
Bethany N. · Married on 01/31/2021
More pictures than expected and so good!
Lori was professional and quick to communicate, she got the pictures edited so fast and made them look AWESOME! She exceeded our expectations for sure!Sent on 01/31/2021
Lori Black Photography's reply:Thanks so much Bethany. Taking engagement pictures in the snow was so much fun. I don't get to do that very often. I'm so happy you like them.
Lizzie · Married on 12/12/2020
If I need a photographer in the future, I will be using Lori.Sent on 01/03/2021
Lori Black Photography's reply:Thanks so much Lizzie for choosing me as your photographer! You're wedding was beautiful and you two were wonderful to work with.
Melissa D. · Married on 09/14/2019
Lori is amazing!!
Lori, I cannot say enough times how much of a joy it was to have you be our photographer on our wedding day. Thank you so very much for not only being our photographer, but also joining in and enjoying all of the shenanigans that took place throughout!! I really hope you enjoyed yourself, and thank you for all the amazing ideas and photos that you took! Thank you for staying a wee later to get the last of our photos done, and THANK YOU for taking on our circumstances! We cannot WAIT to see the pictures!!! =)Sent on 09/16/2019
Lori Black Photography's reply:I really enjoyed your wedding -- one of my favorites ever! Thanks so much! Everything went great and you looked beautiful.
Lori Black Photography Price Rates