Harlan, IA 51527 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,100
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Anna Brace Photography

I'm so excited to meet you!! I'm an Omaha-based wedding photographer who knows what it's like to be the bride who threw her heart into the details: a photographer who has come alongside brides of every personality, in every setting, passionate to document their stories. I photograph weddings all over the world for laid-back, adventurous brides who love hard and laugh a lot.

I believe that wedding photographs should tell a story. From the quiet moments getting ready with your girls, to the deep joy when you walk back down that aisle holding your brand new husband’s hand. These are the photos you want to show your grandchildren in 50 years - photos that capture you and your soulmate and your love for each other. This is my philosophy and my goal while capturing your wedding day.

• Native American-owned
Follow Anna Brace Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Complete Weddings + Events

Photos 18 Photos
Real Weddings 43 Photos

26 Reviews for Anna Brace Photography

Alicia M. · Married on 09/19/2020

Anna is a must for your wedding day!

If you're planning a wedding, Anna is an absolute must! She is the wedding planner, idea generator, dress fluffer, cheerleader, best friend you never knew you needed. She is so organized and communicative from the get go, from your engagement pictures to the big day and even after. Even if you have a detailed schedule, plans can change. She was extremely flexible and most importantly was able to keep me calm. My family is still in shock with how quickly the family photos went since my husband and I have large families. She had everyone in and out so quickly, we didn't even have to take a break to relax our faces from smiling so much. We drove around town to get wedding party photos and at each location she had so many ideas for us to capture the excitement, goofiness, and bond our wedding party shared. By the time we sat down at the reception, she was already showing us final pictures from the day! Her efficiency doesn't just end at capturing them, but also at editing them to the highest quality. The photos she shared with us in our gallery are absolutely stunning and so much more than we could have ever hoped for. We are so glad that we had Anna by our side on our wedding day capturing these special moments we will hold on to forever!

Sent on 11/11/2020
  • Mollie

Mollie W. · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing!!!

I could not have picked a better photographer than Anna! She always makes you feel comfortable and melts the awkwardness away. Her personality is so bubbly which makes your session fly by and makes your smiles more candid. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 07/30/2020

Hannah R. · Married on 07/27/2020

110% Satisfied!

Anna met and surpassed every one of my expectations! She was the best wedding photographer I have ever met. She was so fast and fun... no bored groom and groomsmen here! She was funny and made us laugh genuinely so I felt like our smiles were very authentic and not forced. Anna finished editing my wedding photos SO fast... I had them all before we were home from our honeymoon!
    Anna was very attentive to my needs as a bride-- helping me stay calm, getting me water, etc.
    I am BEYOND happy with the quality and quantity of my photos and feel like Anna captured everything I wanted.
    So stop your photographer search here and hire Anna. You WILL NOT regret it and she will be more than you even imagine. I will never stop recommending her!

Sent on 07/27/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Anna Brace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2400
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3100
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
    Slideshow
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

2 Real Weddings

• Harlan, IA, 51527 See on map
    Location of (Anna Brace Photography)