Harlan, Defiance, IA 51527 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,780
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anna Brace Photography

You want a photographer who can be more than just a photographer; on your wedding day, I become a professional dress fluffer, organizer, direction giver, hair fixer, makeup checker. I am the one who is there capturing your most intimate, heartfelt moments.

My style is known to be fun, bright, and full of love! My photography has brought me to Washington, Iowa, Illinois, South Africa, and beyond! Photography has also earned me awards in several local photography contests as well as the international photo contest "Shoot and Share."

Please contact me through my website: www.annabracephotography.com

Follow Anna Brace Photography on

Anna Brace Photography 6
Anna Brace Photography 7
  • · Married on 07/27/2019

Anna was a dream!!

My husband and I loved working with Anna for our engagement and wedding photos! She was super organized and made us feel so comfortable! Our photos were perfect and did a great job of capturing who we are!

Sent on 10/02/2019
    Anna Brace Photography 12
    Anna Brace Photography 13

Allison · Married on 03/16/2019

Overall Satisfied!

Anna was super flexible and accommodating for our wedding photography! We LOVE our 'lifestyle' shots from our wedding - the photos that were more action shots, as we went to two outdoor locations (before wedding and after reception). We felt totally comfortable taking pictures and it was way easier than I ever thought! Anna is a great person and was so fun to have around on our wedding day!

Sent on 07/11/2019
    Anna Brace Photography 14
    Anna Brace Photography 15
    Anna Brace Photography 16
    Anna Brace Photography 17

Madison Morrett · Married on 10/06/2018

Oct. 6th wedding/ Des Moines, IA

I cannot say enough nice words about Anna and her work! Personally, she is kind, outgoing, warm, and fun. She is exactly the person you are looking for to be by your side on your wedding day, capturing all your most special moments. Professionally, she is timely, motivated, driven, and beyond passionate about her work. Anna goes above and beyond for her clients and it shows from the moment you contact her. She scouted areas, planned thoughtfully, and was receptive and open to ideas. She gave great advice and suggestions. She even offers to get you coffee! :) I was the most impressed with the quality of her work and how quickly she does it! Anna gave us a sneak peak the next day and had our gallery ready to view in two weeks. TWO WEEKS! She was everything I wanted in a photographer. I am so happy to have worked with her and I will cherish her photos of our wedding for lifetimes to come.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Award

Anna Brace Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,160.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,780.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files