PO Box 334, Boys Town, NE 68010 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,100
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About 402 Event Services

402 Event Services, is an event planning and rental company for couples who want to think outside the box for their wedding events. With everything from wedding packages to individual rentals, the friendly and eager staff at 402 Event Services will make your planning easier and your event truly unique to your vision.

There are many facets to planning a wedding, and the team at 402 Event Services understand that they are all equally important. The staff can assist with full or partial planning for your events, as well as production items, such as lighting and draping (among much more!) 402 Event Services can take care of it all.

• Day of Coordination
    • Vendor coordination
    • Decor Install/take down
    • Timeline execution
    • Payment/gratuity distribution
  • Partial Planning
    • Preperation of detailed timeline
    • Vendor coordintation/logistics
      • rentals, arrival times, fees
    • Floorplan/layout design

402 Event Services 6
402 Event Services 7

Cassi Wigington · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing experience

402 Event services was absolutely wonderful to work with, they made our wedding day perfect. Steven and Jordan were so easy to work with and full of valuable information, they helped the process of planning go so much smoother and the day of the event stress free. I highly recommend their services. Cassi and Jason

Sent on 09/30/2019

402 Event Services's reply:

Cassi,
    It was such a pleasure working with, and getting to know you and Jason and your family! We were honored to be part of your day! Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!
  • Yolanda

Yolanda Harris · Married on 08/17/2019

Nothing short of EPIC

Nothing short of EPIC! We worked with 402 Event Services and purchased their Dream Wedding Package. Our wedding vision was executed beyond our expectations. I always joked that I wanted our wedding to be an event....it really was a true production.
    We were engaged on December 31, 2018 and I was diagnosed with Cancer shortly afterwards. The best thing I did after saying “YES” was hiring 402 Event Services. They were very professional yet very personable. Were contemplating postponing our wedding until I was better but they did EVERYTHING!! We would say Yes/No, approve and pay which was exactly what I needed since I was going through treatment and had surgery. They even came to the hospital and dropped items off to me allowing me to stay stress-free and heal!
    Working with their list of vendors was just as great. They executed the same level of professionalism! The florist implemented my Heavenly vision as I wanted all white flowers. It was breathtaking!! Our wedding wasn’t your typical wedding as our wishlist of entertainers, photographers and videographers were from different states. 402 Event Services executed their riders perfectly, as well as flights, accommodation, security, lighting, sound checks, equipment needs, menus and a host of other things.
    Our wedding day was EPIC! The rest of the staff were just as professional and nice. My father’s shirt did not make it to the venue, definitely a reason to panic and stress but 402 Event Services saved the day and got my father a shirt!! We are still receiving daily calls complimenting on how well things flowed, how beautiful everything was and that there was never a dull moment. We can’t thank you enough for everything that you all did for us!!! It was the wedding of our dreams and our guests say they have never seen and been apart of anything like it!!!

Sent on 09/17/2019

402 Event Services's reply:

Yolanda, we had so much fun working with you and Dwayne! We are so honored that we got to help you through the wedding process and are so grateful for this review. We wish you a lifetime of happiness and good health!

Award