Bigelow Photography

5.0 out of 5 rating
1 review
$2,050 Most Popular Price

$2,050 Most Popular Price

My name is Jon, and along with my wife Aly, we form the Bigelow Photography team based out of Bellevue, Nebraska! As a husband-and-wife duo, we offer a close-knit connection and a seamless experience to couples for their special day. Our candid approach focuses on the sincere, preserving the priceless memories of wedding celebrations with a trained, artistic eye.

We offers a range of packages to couples, allowing you to choose the experience that best suits your celebration. Our services are tailored for capturing everything from intimate elopements to grand wedding celebrations and everything in between. We primarily use a documentary-style approach when photographing wedding days, but we are also experienced in guiding your friends and families for your timeless group portraits. This mixture of both choreographed and spur-of-the-moment captures will provide you with a treasured and expansive collection of photos. Along with documenting your wedding day, we offer an engagement or portrait session for you and your soulmate. Additional services include:

• Travel (Within 60 miles of 68123)
  • Secondary photographer
  • Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • One event per day
  • Asian-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,050

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,050

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

Team

Jon
Jon
Owner / Photographer

Hi there! I'm Jon, one of the owners and photographers at Bigelow Photography. I first got into photography after my daughter was born 9 years ago. Being a broke college student at the time, I scrounged up as much as I could to get my first Nikon DSLR camera. I've since grown to enjoy multiple styles of photography, ranging from working with people, product photography, and landscape photography. I would say having experience in different photography styles has shaped me into a well rounded photographer, perfect for creating fun and beautiful galleries for couples on their wedding day.

Aly
Aly
Owner / Photographer

Hello :) I am Aly, co-owner and photographer for Bigelow Photography! I have always had a passion for working with people and forming genuine connections. My full-time profession is driven by those passions: mental health therapist and clinical social worker. I have always had an interest in photography, which started in childhood with disposable cameras! When I became a mother, I sought to photograph my children to preserve as many memories as possible. Now, I am able to combine all experiences in this business with my husband Jon! As a photographer, I aim to capture authentic emotions and expressions and to highlight the connection shared between couples and families.

Bellevue, NE Bellevue, NE, 68123
Location of (Bigelow Photography)

Bigelow Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Bigelow Photography include in the starting price?

Bigelow Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Bigelow Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Bigelow Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Bigelow Photography offer?

Bigelow Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Bigelow Photography offer?

Bigelow Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Bigelow Photography offer for wedding events?

Bigelow Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Bigelow Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Bigelow Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Omaha for your wedding