Salon Tas

Richmond, VA View map

We cater to all your needs from eyebrow threading to hair and makeup. Over 27 years of experience allows us to boast of our expertise in bridal events. Our cutting edge team is excited to serve your needs. We are happy to travel to destinations.Come check us out!!

• Brishna
    Brishna H. Married on 10/01/2021

The best hairstylist in RVA

Tasneem is one of the best hairstylist in Richmond Virginia. I wish I knew her earlier. Not only she’s talented but she’s very sweet and have a great personality. She understood my vision so well and she highlighted my hair so perfectly. I received so many compliments and thanks to her magical hands and most importantly her patience with each single client. Thank you for all the services you did on my hair today. I can’t stop looking at the mirror. My hair looks amazing and healthy.

Salon Tas's reply:

You were an absolute pleasure to work with.
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Appreciate immensely!
  • Aditi
    Aditi B. Married on 10/14/2018

Tasneem is the best wedding mua in the RVA!

Tasneem did an excellent job for my wedding makeup. She was able to create the looks that I wanted but she also provided me with many inputs and suggestions. She gave me the perfect bridal look and I received lot of compliments for my sangeet, wedding and reception looks. She also did a gorgeous balayage on my hair before the wedding that lasted for such a long time and needed no maintenance at all. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist in the RVA area in a heartbeat.
    Shweta Married on 09/06/2015
    Tasneem did an amazing job with my make up & hair for my Indian/American hybrid wedding. I never knew I could look so pretty! I had three different looks for reheresal dinner, wedding and the reception; each one better than the last.

Each make up/hair styling session took about 3 hours. She was always professional and on time. She always made sure to ask my opinion and change things along the way to accomodate my requests. Even with all the wedding day hustle & bustle, she was very patient & calm. She had a little goody bag with all sort of different hair accessories and she even bought flowers that matched my outfit.

Tasneem really goes above & beyond to make your wedding day absolutely perfect and I would definitely recommend her to any future brides.

Royal Occasions by Shivam Royal Occasions by Shivam Wedding Decor & Lighting

I have known this Salon for almost a decade now. This place is awesome! Tas is a great makeup artist & hairstylist. She is as good as a magician and cheaper than your plastic surgeon. Her makeups look flawless and wonderful. She'll create the look that you request but beyond!! She will advise you in detail about what goes best with your features and complexion. I highly recommend Salon Tas for your wedding day!

DJ Geeta DJ Geeta Wedding DJs

The best in the business

1807, Raintree Drive Richmond, VA, 23238
Location of (Salon Tas)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding