1807, Raintree Drive, Richmond, VA 23238 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Salon Tas

We cater to all your needs from eyebrow threading to hair and makeup. Over 27 years of experience allows us to boast of our expertise in bridal events. Our cutting edge team is excited to serve your needs. We are happy to travel to destinations.Come check us out!!

1 Reviews for Salon Tas

Shweta · Married on 09/06/2015

Tasneem did an amazing job with my make up & hair for my Indian/American hybrid wedding. I never knew I could look so pretty! I had three different looks for reheresal dinner, wedding and the reception; each one better than the last.

Each make up/hair styling session took about 3 hours. She was always professional and on time. She always made sure to ask my opinion and change things along the way to accomodate my requests. Even with all the wedding day hustle & bustle, she was very patient & calm. She had a little goody bag with all sort of different hair accessories and she even bought flowers that matched my outfit.

Tasneem really goes above & beyond to make your wedding day absolutely perfect and I would definitely recommend her to any future brides.

Salon Tas FAQ

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for facials? $ 80.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Facials, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Threading, Tweezing, Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Royal Occasions by Shivam
    Royal Occasions by Shivam Wedding Decor & Lighting

I have known this Salon for almost a decade now. This place is awesome! Tas is a great makeup artist & hairstylist. She is as good as a magician and cheaper than your plastic surgeon. Her makeups look flawless and wonderful. She'll create the look that you request but beyond!! She will advise you in detail about what goes best with your features and complexion. I highly recommend Salon Tas for your wedding day!

• DJ Geeta
    DJ Geeta Wedding DJs

The best in the business

• 1807, Raintree Drive Richmond, VA 23238 See on map