Salon Tas Reviews

Salon Tas View more information

• Brishna
    Brishna H. Married on 10/01/2021

The best hairstylist in RVA

Tasneem is one of the best hairstylist in Richmond Virginia. I wish I knew her earlier. Not only she’s talented but she’s very sweet and have a great personality. She understood my vision so well and she highlighted my hair so perfectly. I received so many compliments and thanks to her magical hands and most importantly her patience with each single client. Thank you for all the services you did on my hair today. I can’t stop looking at the mirror. My hair looks amazing and healthy.

Salon Tas's reply:

You were an absolute pleasure to work with.
    Thank you so much for your kind words! Appreciate immensely!
  • Aditi
    Aditi B. Married on 10/14/2018

Tasneem is the best wedding mua in the RVA!

Tasneem did an excellent job for my wedding makeup. She was able to create the looks that I wanted but she also provided me with many inputs and suggestions. She gave me the perfect bridal look and I received lot of compliments for my sangeet, wedding and reception looks. She also did a gorgeous balayage on my hair before the wedding that lasted for such a long time and needed no maintenance at all. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a makeup artist in the RVA area in a heartbeat.
    Shweta Married on 09/06/2015
    Tasneem did an amazing job with my make up & hair for my Indian/American hybrid wedding. I never knew I could look so pretty! I had three different looks for reheresal dinner, wedding and the reception; each one better than the last.

Each make up/hair styling session took about 3 hours. She was always professional and on time. She always made sure to ask my opinion and change things along the way to accomodate my requests. Even with all the wedding day hustle & bustle, she was very patient & calm. She had a little goody bag with all sort of different hair accessories and she even bought flowers that matched my outfit.

Tasneem really goes above & beyond to make your wedding day absolutely perfect and I would definitely recommend her to any future brides.
    Priya Married on 10/22/2011

Excellent service

I used Tasneem's bridal package - saree drape, hair and makeup. My saree was draped so perfectly that not a single pleat came off for the entire event. I have long curly hair and she styled it beautifully, there was no frizz. My make up was impeccable. Months before the wedding she also helped me with picking accessories for the outfit. My pictures were selected by a wedding magazine as well. I would highly recommend Tasneem for your wedding day.
  • F
    Ferha M. Married on 11/28/2004

Best wedding hair & makeup in town!

I met Tas 16 years ago when she did my wedding hair and makeup. She have me the natural makeup look I was looking for with the most beautiful updo. And we had a blast- she made that special day perfect. Since then, I’m loyal to her because she’s the BEST. I used to live in NYC and have tried many of the best salons including Bumble & Bumble and Oscar Blondi - her skills rival these top stylists and colorists. She’s a perfectionist, meticulously making sure every hair is done right. She’s also very attentive and truly cares about delivering what you want. She’s priced well under local salons delivering tremendous value. Whether you’re a bride to be or need a regular stylist- she’s the best in town!