621 Godwin Avenue, Midland Park, NJ 07432 Map · Phone number

About Sal Lauretta For Men

Our story starts in Vittoria, Sicily, were Sal Lauretta and his father Raffaele learned the fine art of men's tailoring. In 1962, they packed up their pattersna dn prized tailor's manual and came to America. Sal and Raffaele opened Sal Lauretta for Men in 1974 and today, Sal's son Ralph is helping carry on the Lauretta tradition of fine menswear adn tailoring. The selections have expaned to include formal wear, a boys department, custom-made accessories and an extensice collection of designer causal wear.

Our story starts in Vittoria, Sicily, where Sal Lauretta and his father Raffaele learned the fine art of men's tailoring. In 1962, they packed up their patterns and prized tailor's manual and came to America. Sal and Raffaele opened Sal Lauretta for Men in 1974 and today, Sal's son Ralph is helping carry on the Lauretta tradition of fine menswear and tailoring. The selections have expanded to include formal wear, a boys department, custom-made accessories and an extensive collection of designer causal wear.

Groom3

Sal Lauretta For Men 1
Sal Lauretta For Men 2
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 06/29/2019

It has always been my dream to have a custom made suit for my wedding and I never thought that it would become a reality. However, thanks to Sal Larenta my dream came true. My process with Sal’s started during the Summer of 2018. After reading their reviews I was very impressed and I decided to visit the store for a consultation. I was introduced to the Jorge Hernadez and he was very knowledgeable about the product and he even suggested that I can get a suit that will have satin put onto it to make it a tux, and then after the wedding the satin would be removed so I can have a suit to wear. I was concerned about the price as the custom garments can get expensive, however Jorge told me that they have trunk shows in February where I can get 20% off and told me that he will let me know. My wedding was not until June 2019 so I had plenty of time.

Fast Forward to March of 2019, Jorge let me know the trunk show was happening and he was very flexible in making an appointment to meet with myself and my fiance. Jorge was so amazing to work with, instead of trying to sell me the highest priced suit possible, he was very conscious of my budget and only showed me brands and swatches that were within my price range. It really meant a lot to me as I can tell that he wanted me to have the best suit possible and he knew how much this meant to me. After I picked my suit fabric, it was time for the rest of the staff at Sal’s to help me get measured. In addition to getting the suit, I also got a custom fit dress shirt as well. There were other customers in the store, but I felt like I was the only person in the store with the attention that was paid to me. I was measured by three people and each one was so meticulous to make sure that the suit would fit me perfectly. These people made me feel like a million dollars. Jorge was especially helpful in helping me pick the details for my suit and shirt. Their attention to detail and professionalism is second to none. I arranged to come in and try on the suit twice in June 2019 (my wedding date was June 29).

When I came back in early June to try on the suit I was astounded by the fit. The suit fit almost perfectly. I had lost some weight so there were some minor alterations such as taking in the shirt and pants, etc. I brought my mom with me to my first fitting because she wanted to see the suit and she was super impressed with it. In addition, Jorge was very kind, courteous, and professional to my mom which meant a lot to me. When I came back for the second fitting, there was nothing to do as the suit fit me perfectly. I came back a few days later to pick up the suit once they had put on the satin.

I got so many compliments on my suit the day of my wedding and my wife absolutely loved it as well. I cannot thank Jorge and the staff at Sal’s for making my dream come true. I spent about $2,200 which included the suit, custom shirt, putting satin on, and the 20% off. I would normally not spend close to that much on a suit, but this was well worth it. Most importantly, I cannot compliment Jorge enough, he was so easy to deal with, knowledgeable, and always stayed within my budget. He could have easily done the bare minimum for me since I was not a big spending client, but he cared so much about getting me the suit that I wanted and I am so glad that I went to Sal’s. I would give Sal Larenta my highest recommendation.

Sent on 08/10/2019
    Sal Lauretta For Men 3
    Sal Lauretta For Men 4

Peter · Married on 08/06/2017

The groomsmen looked great! Jorge Hernandez and the staff at Sal Lauretta for Men hooked us up and went above and beyond our expectations. Make sure to work with JORGE! Not only did they provide our tuxedos, they also were able to help us accessorize with socks, custom cufflinks, custom shirts, and so much more. EVEN IF you end up booking someone else for your wedding, you have to at least check out this store! Half of the groomsmen that came in also bought other things when they paid for the tux!

Sent on 08/25/2017

Sal Lauretta For Men FAQ

• Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Shoes