421 Wolcott Road, Wolcott, CT 06716 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Pricing

About Sage Spa LLC

Sage Spa is a successfully run medspa that offers so much more than just makeup and hair for your special day! We are a fully established business. Sage is here to make your day how you dreamt it! We offer services for makeup, lash extensions, lash lifting, semi-permanent mascara, microdermabrasion, chemical peels, skin tightening treatments, blue light/redlight RF treatments and other clinical facials! Stressed? Don't worry it happens to most brides! We offer reiki and reflexology to make sure you are mentally ready for your big day !

23 Reviews for Sage Spa LLC

Sage Spa LLC 1
Sage Spa LLC 2
Sage Spa LLC 3

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2018

I'm newly engaged and just starting the wedding planning process. I have been seeing Miranda regularly at Sage Spa every two weeks for about a year now and always look forward to my appointments. I'm not sure what my wedding will consist of but I do know that Miranda is the only person I trust to bring her passion, amazing energy and beauty to make our special day nothing short of perfect!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Heather · Married on 09/14/2018

If you're looking for the perfect skin - Miranda is your girl ! She is absolutely amazing at what she does, and has a genuine passion for what she does, that truly shows in her services !

Sent on 09/28/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 05/23/2018

Miranda is amazing! From the moment I met her, I felt so comfortable about having her give me facials and lash lift and tints! Using her recommended skinceuticals products, my acne has subsided and my completion is radiant! For prom makeup, she created a flawless look that lasted into the late night without fading! Her positive energy and expertise make you want to keep coming back!

Sent on 09/23/2017